It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time -- Part XXIII

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

July 03, 2019/ Francis Menton

The scandal that I call “The Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time” is the alteration of official world temperature data by a small number of government employees in the US and the UK. Uniformly, the alterations have the effect of lowering temperatures early in the record, and raising recent temperatures, in order to create and enhance a warming trend that does not exist in the data as originally reported. The purpose of the fraudulent data alteration is to support the continuation of the “global warming” climate scare.
The data set that I consider to be the most reliable — the satellite-based measurements from the University of Alabama at Huntsville — gives the global temperature “anomaly” for the most recent month (June 2019) as +0.47 deg C. That is well down from the peak of +0.88 deg C in early 2016, and represents a decrease of about a third of what had been the entire increase since the satellite record began in 1979. Here is the most recent UAH global lower atmosphere temperature graph:

At NoTricksZone on June 25, Pierre Gosselin posts some work by a Japanese guy named Kirye. Kirye is a Japanese climate skeptic Twitter-blogger, but his Twitter page is in Japanese, so you probably won’t be able to read it. Kirye noticed that NASA came out on June 14 with a new version, version 4, of its surface-thermometer-based temperature series known as GISTEMP. GISTEMP v.4 is now based on the records of the also-newly-adjusted Global Historical Climate Network group of temperature stations, now called GHCN v.4. Kirye then analyzes the new data from NASA at six particular and widely-scattered weather stations: Punta Arenas, Chile; Marquette, Michigan; Port Elizabeth, South Africa; Davis, Antarctica; Hachijojima, Japan; and Valencia, Ireland.

The Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time -- Part XXIII

A Japanese blogger named "Kirye" posted in her twitter account the fact that NASA continues to alter world temperature data upwards, meanwhile the raw data shows a trend downwards.

What the Japanese blogger named Kirye found is that NASA has once again been found to modify their temp data increasing the warming in areas where the raw data shows a decrease in temperatures.

Here is an example of what Kirye, who gives direct links to NASA data, found in the data from Marquette Michigan.

The red data is the unaltered/unadjusted, or raw temperature data, and the blue data is the altered/adjusted data.

Here is the graph and a link to the unadjusted/unaltered/raw temperature data from Marquette Michigan.

data.giss.nasa.gov...

And here is the graph, and a link to the altered/adjusted data from Marquette Michigan straight from NASA.

data.giss.nasa.gov...

But Kirye not only found this in the above data, but also found the alteration of temperature data in the other 5 sites used by NASA which she looked at.

In past threads several members, including myself, have shown how NASA, NOOA, and others have been altering the world temperature data from a cooling trend to a warming trend. As was done for example to the temperature data of Puerto Casado, Paraguay.

BTW, Kirye shows in her twitter account other examples of data tampering such as this one showing the fact that "GHCN V3 Unadjusted data & V2 data shows as the hottest year 1952 with 11.2C", meanwhile the "GHCN V4 Unadjusted data say the hottest year is 2018 with 11.04℃." I hope AGW proponents know that 11.2C is higher than 11.04C...

edit on 11-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think I will sit back cozily and await the implications of this thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is why we have flat earthers. Can't trust scientist anymore. I for one can't blame them.

Awesome thread. Thanks for putting in the hard work and sharing with all of us. Most of us know the hogwash of global warming but a lot don't. I hope this sheds some light on the blind but like the scientists. I'm skeptical.

I also say to those. Everyday the earth is flying through new space that it has never flown through before. Who knows the anomalies that are out there and what kind of affect it can have on our rock. No matter what though. The earth will be fine. It's been through a hell we humans can only imagine and speculate.
edit on 11-7-2019 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Why would NASA lie to the citizens of the America and the world about rising temperature? Probably, because it is part of the way the Globalists plan to snooker the people of the world into giving up their rights and ceding their national sovereignty in the name of 'saving the planet'.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So, who you gonna believe, a Japanese girl named, Kirye or the big, bad government agencies like the NOAA and NASA?
edit on 11-7-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
So, who you gonna believe, a Japanese girl named, Kirye or the big, bad government agencies like the NOAA and NASA?

The Japanese girl.

Every single time, I'd obviously have to start digging myself if it was something I was really interested in or something I think I had any control over.

But the answer to your question.

Japanese girl.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There is very little an intelligent person would trust the Government on seeing as the governments of the world have a much longer list of atrocities than any person on the planet.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

So you completely ignore the links and graphs that come directly from NASA?...
BTW, I showed the data and gave the links to NASA as well. But instead you simply want to attack the messenger instead of debating the evidence?... Nice old and dirty tactic...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Not to mention how record hot is on every channel yet record cold seems to hardly get a mention. youtu.be...

Also by actual measurements of crop yields across the world have increased due to MORE CO2.. What that means is poverty has decreased and longevity has increased. Wouldn't it be weird if that is the reason for all the alarm as the NWO does not want healthy long lived people. Just think about that angle..

youtu.be...

The propaganda (lies) are strong with this topic youtu.be...

edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

A better question is: If NASA is lying about this...

...what else are they lying about?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thank Trump for getting us out of the Paris accord. Nothing but a money grab and attempt to control us.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Kirye...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I think I believe Kirye (), because bad government has Epstein in it... Academics man ? All the Elite corrupt , all the Elite controls , and all the Elite makes money. The rest of us have to pay to save the planet

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

How about one of the architects behind AOC's green deal, Chakrabarti?

Chakrabarti had an unexpected disclosure. “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal,” he said, “is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.” Ricketts greeted this startling notion with an attentive poker face. “Do you guys think of it as a climate thing?” Chakrabarti continued. “Because we really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.”

WP

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
Thank Trump for getting us out of the Paris accord. Nothing but a money grab and attempt to control us.

Ask Macron from France how's he doing after he tried to impose the "climate change" tax on the people of France, every Saturday they have a Yellow vest protest since January

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So you completely ignore the links and graphs that come directly from NASA?...
BTW, I showed the data and gave the links to NASA as well. But instead you simply want to attack the messenger instead of debating the evidence?... Nice old and dirty tactic...

The climate priests and their flock have nothing left apart from 'science denier' and '96% of science agrees' nonsense.
They even know they have been scammed, but a climb down now is far too difficult for their fragile egos.
edit on 12/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's an excuse to tax the pheasants by the nobles.......things like the carbon tax.

ATS posters should know by now that if the news is so compromised in 2019, more like propaganda, that the science being reported in that same news is somewhat compromised as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Guess the glaciers have just got fed up being where they are

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Everything in life is cyclical. The question is...how long is the cycle?
The weather app on my phone has historical data for our town.
I've been looking at the data every day for a few months now. I was
really surprised at what I found! There were a few days in other years too,
but for most of June & July in 1927, the highs were into the 100's! The highest
so far was 111*! I couldn't believe it! Our normal is in the 80's. The last few years
it's gotten up into the low 90's & people are parroting 'climate change'!

The historical lows were in the 30's, hovering near freezing, but scattered
over different years. Unusual for June & July too. What I want to know is,
what was going on in 1927 worldwide? I took a quick look at a couple of cities
150 miles away in two different directions & they weren't close to that hot.
We're pretty rural, so I would expect the cities to be much hotter. Very strange!
Just goes to show...depends on the data you pick!

WOQ

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This # is #ing insidious, and God help us, it has to stop. We need a BLACK SWAN event to shake us out of our complacency, to surprise us, to radicalise us in the sense of ennervating our response to being alive in the universe, being called to overcome the place in nature in which we find ourselves - we were meant to rule, not to destroy. Revivify your connection to the air around you, commune with God by looking inwards & calling on Him. Be still.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join