It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Wrong on Bitcoin

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

As someone who loves irony I'm enjoying that.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well, they do say it takes one to know one.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
at this point knowing how the central banking system works it seems insane not to put just a little bit into crypto incase # really hits the fan.

Prepare for the worst hope for the best.

Seems like the worst is really about to happen though.
Diversify yo bonds son.

Did everyone forget that movie the Big Short? How can they not see this happening again? Bitcoin was built to be a cushion this time around. Get in while its still cheap just as a gamble for the very least.

Even 5% of your savings can go a very long way.

Everything has gone digital. It's central banks that own the media that are conning people into believing in their bull# fiat.
edit on 20-7-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
at this point knowing how the central banking system works it seems insane not to put just a little bit into crypto incase # really hits the fan.

Prepare for the worst hope for the best.

Seems like the worst is really about to happen though.
Diversify yo bonds son.

Did everyone forget that movie the Big Short? How can they not see this happening again? Bitcoin was built to be a cushion this time around. Get in while its still cheap just as a gamble for the very least.

Even 5% of your savings can go a very long way.

Everything has gone digital. It's central banks that own the media that are conning people into believing in their bull# fiat.

I think if it really does hit the fan the last place I would want my money is in crypto.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Wallets not secure, exchanges not secure. Translation...Bitcoin not secure. The countdown has begun on its eventual demise. If able to sale now and make due with lower returns or even small losses, do so.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Translation...Bitcoin not secure.

Oversimplification of these issues doesn't make you right. The Bitcoin network has never been hacked in the 11 years it has been operating.

There are methods of securing your private keys, but I'm guessing you're too busy trying to create conflict to actually look into it. Is your cash wallet secure? If you left it out in a public place do you expect to still have cash in it?

Do you leave cash profits in your trading portfolio rather than depositing into a savings account?

Not your keys, not your bitcoin. Control your keys, control your bitcoin.

The countdown has begun on its eventual demise. If able to sale now and make due with lower returns or even small losses, do so.

Don't give financial advice that you are not qualified to give.
edit on 20 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join