It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle of Lights in the Sky.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I don't agree with you that it's difficult to hold a phone steady when you're filnimg something unexpected. Not to the degree that this person is demonstrating, anyway. That's a cop-out from you because you want to believe the video is a legitimate, non-spurious non-hoaxed documentation of someone seeing "aliens!"

What degree? He is driving. The person who edited the original clip made it appear worse by trying to stabilise it.

the original clip:

That's a concerning take on it.

What exactly is "worse" in the stabilized clip?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: spf33

I don't agree with you that it's difficult to hold a phone steady when you're filnimg something unexpected. Not to the degree that this person is demonstrating, anyway. That's a cop-out from you because you want to believe the video is a legitimate, non-spurious non-hoaxed documentation of someone seeing "aliens!"

What degree? He is driving. The person who edited the original clip made it appear worse by trying to stabilise it.

the original clip:

That's a concerning take on it.

What exactly is "worse" in the stabilized clip?

It made it appear more shaky as it was zoomed in on a small area.

I don't think it was worse, but others saying it looked like someone shaking the camera, obviously did.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

the original clip:

Did anybody notice the second "UFO" which is probably not a UFO, but it "coincidentally" happens to have the same eerie bluish glow as the bird-like UFO? I don't think it's a coincidence at all, I think it's a huge clue to what this video is showing.

Here are both bluish "glowy objects" in the same frame of the original video looking about the same color, one is near the bottom center and the other that everyone seems focused on is in the right side of the frame. I think if you can figure out what's in the bottom center which has a "ghostly" appearance, that you'll have a big clue to why the object in the upper right also has a "ghostly" appearance and also has a similar color.

So what is that thing in the bottom center? Isn't that a clue?
edit on 2019712 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Are you suggesting the main object is merely a reflection of the car's instrument panel lights on the windshield?

edit on 12-7-2019 by spf33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2019 by spf33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
In my little .gif here, it looks almost like a bird lit by bright lights. Not saying that's what it was. But:

An Owl?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Are you suggesting the main object is merely a reflection of the car's instrument panel lights on the windshield?
Both objects look like reflections to me, and maybe you sense a reflection too since you mentioned reflection, which may explain the similar appearance color-wise and the "ghostly" part that they don't quite look like solid objects.

But reflections of what? The bird like object is likely a reflection of a bird-like object, either a bird or as someone suggested could be a robot bird but I suspect those are quite rare so I think it's more likely to be a reflection of a real bird. I think he doesn't realize it's a reflection and is just looking in the wrong direction to see or photograph the real bird that's causing the reflection he sees.

I don't think either reflection is coming from the car's instrument panel.

Also supporting the "bird" being a reflection is the way it completely disappears at the end which is quite easy for a reflection to do if it flew out of the light source which illuminated it, and not so easy for a real object to do. If it was a real object instead of a reflection, I'd expect to continue to see it at the end, and I don't see it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well, the main object clearly disappears behind the street signs at one point, so that one doesn't appear to be a reflection on the window.

I'm fairly confident the large rectangular blue shape you pointed out is the reflection from the instrument panel on the window:

While looking at the street signs I was able to read the top one "Callaghan", and with tire shop at the end of the video...I searched "Callaghan road and tire shop".

Here's the location the video was made (sorry, can't seem to get the image embedded here):

imgur.com...

Appropriately named, Falcon Tire Shop

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: Blue Shift
In my little .gif here, it looks almost like a bird lit by bright lights. Not saying that's what it was. But:

An Owl?

Looks a lot like one, huh? And they do tend to glide a lot.
edit on 12-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spf33
You're right, good point about it going behind the road sign, I missed that at first but see it now that you pointed it out. The other one is definitely a reflection, though I don't know what part of the instrument panel you think looks like that, but it's not important. So that kills my reflection idea for the bird-like object, but it still looks like a bird.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Alternatively, never use a camera whilst performing intricate Yoga moves in a car.

Yeah, the camera work is not great, but it's lucky if anybody gets anything at all. Here's the way people should film their UFOs:

www.mufoncms.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Does it have nice blueish colors, like a blue phoenix bird?

Seems those UAP's intensifying lately?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spf33

Well done on the geo-location. As I expected a large area where a radio control aircraft could be flown. The bird-like object just looks like a remote control aircraft fitted with LEDs.

Google Street View

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GrumpyPants

This is awesome! Who would have thought

Embedded because others seem to be overlooking your explanation.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Was a drunk chimpanzee operating the camera?

Alternatively, never use a camera whilst performing intricate Yoga moves in a car.

Yeah, that's a really constructive comment about the video clip. It's not that easy to just whip out the phone cam when someone sees something they deem unusual in the sky and a kind of 'panic' sets in. The guy may be clumsy but who knows.

Anyway...do you have an opinion on the object in question?

A little sensitive, are we?

I think Confused Brit's comment WAS constructive. Read between the lines. I took it that he was suggesting that the video is maybe a little suspicious, because of the incredible wobble of the person filming.

I'm not sensitive and I know what he was implying. I just wanted a constructive opinion on the video's content [see Blue Shift] and not a critique on the manual dexterity of the person doing the filming. I don't think it is fake and I did not say it was "aliens". Read my post please before you jump down my throat for having and voicing my own opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrumpyPants
It's going to be a bird-shaped surveillance drone.

These are being used quite frequently in urban areas as they are quite covert.

Likely this 'bird' was under-lit from a sports ground, or some area where there were a lot of floodlights.

Here is a video of the original bird-drone from 2012. The technology has come a long way forward since then. Your DARPA dollars being put hard at work.

The first indoor flying bird-drone was publicly demonstrated in 2011

This is a demo of an outdoor version from around 2012. Sometimes the truth is stranger than conjecture,

www.youtube.com...

That's a great shout, the only thing I would say is different is the lack of flapping wings.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Thats totally a bird.

But how is it so damn bright?

Its like a glowing bird.

Thats really strange, I dont think its lights or a spotlight because there is no light beam that we can see, and the bird is also luminescent on its top half not facing the ground.

Weird for sure, some kinda ghost bird, or something

It does look like a bird, especially in the gif that Blue Shift has put together. Is it the blurriness that gives it that shape or is that the definitive shape? It appears to be big and really bright...maybe self-lit.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

you analysis is in sync with mine

A Drone, para-glider, taking picture/video's of a Sports event below.
on a well lit field of play except when the glider/drone came in for landing right beside the sport event stadium or ballfield
you could easily tell the craft was not getting lit up by the stadium lights below

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Both objects look like reflections to me, and maybe you sense a reflection too since you mentioned reflection, which may explain the similar appearance color-wise and the "ghostly" part that they don't quite look like solid objects.

But reflections of what? The bird like object is likely a reflection of a bird-like object, either a bird or as someone suggested could be a robot bird but I suspect those are quite rare so I think it's more likely to be a reflection of a real bird. I think he doesn't realize it's a reflection and is just looking in the wrong direction to see or photograph the real bird that's causing the reflection he sees.

I don't think either reflection is coming from the car's instrument panel.

Also supporting the "bird" being a reflection is the way it completely disappears at the end which is quite easy for a reflection to do if it flew out of the light source which illuminated it, and not so easy for a real object to do. If it was a real object instead of a reflection, I'd expect to continue to see it at the end, and I don't see it.

I think if the main object, as we a calling it, was a reflection in his screen it would be even more hazy and blurry like the actual reflection we see [and there is a similar reflection seen at the beginning of the video] and definitely would not disappear behind street signs. I totally get what you mean though about the way it fades away.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

you analysis is in sync with mine

A Drone, para-glider, taking picture/video's of a Sports event below.
on a well lit field of play except when the glider/drone came in for landing right beside the sport event stadium or ballfield
you could easily tell the craft was not getting lit up by the stadium lights below

Interesting explanation but I cannot see on the event location image that spf33 has provided, any stadium or possible source of bright/intense lighting.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Sure makes doing this kind of stuff easier: youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join