It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle of Lights in the Sky.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok, I discovered this one via a link on a previous but unrelated post on here, on a channel called Video Drop. I'm not sure what the channel's 'gig' is but he or she seems to be into some kind of video analysis, without offering argument or explanation.

Video Drop Channel

Anyway, here is the original video, as linked to by the Video Drop channel...

and here is the stabilised version...

The original uploader only has one upload on his channel and it would appear that he created the channel to display this video. It only has 85 views [at this moment] and two comments, one of which is from Video Drop. On this basis, I am leaning towards it being a genuine video and no CGI. The object doesn't really come into play until the 0:50 second mark I think he spots it at the begining of shooting but cannot get it into view, hence a lot of messing around, probably trying to sort his phone camera.

The object itself appears as a lit triangle, which then seems to turn on its axis before becoming what looks like three lights, although fuzzy, and then moving off, accelerating and effecting a slight right turn before fading out [at speed?].

Three stills from the original clip...

I don't think this is off-world craft, I believe it is ours and the flights, maybe tests, are getting noticed and recorded more often.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In my little .gif here, it looks almost like a bird lit by bright lights. Not saying that's what it was. But:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Was a drunk chimpanzee operating the camera?

Alternatively, never use a camera whilst performing intricate Yoga moves in a car.

edit on 11-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
In my little .gif here, it looks almost like a bird lit by bright lights. Not saying that's what it was. But:

I see what you mean but surely that would be one huge bird and to me, it doesn't move off like a bird, it seems to smoothly accelerate. I do rate your analysis techniques, though. I always find them interesting and I know what we see is extremely subjective.

Thanks for adding to the post!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
I see what you mean but surely that would be one huge bird and to me, it doesn't move off like a bird, it seems to smoothly accelerate.

I would say that maybe it's just gliding out of the brightly lit area.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Alternatively, never use a camera whilst performing intricate Yoga moves in a car.

Yeah, that's a really constructive comment about the video clip. It's not that easy to just whip out the phone cam when someone sees something they deem unusual in the sky and a kind of 'panic' sets in. The guy may be clumsy but who knows.

Anyway...do you have an opinion on the object in question?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I still find it amusing that "Aliens" and "UFOs" are lumped in the same category, as if it's completely unfeasible that UFOs are anything but just unidentified manmade [I]aircraft[/I]...

Damn Hollywood and fiction. Always warping Yanks' minds...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
I still find it amusing that "Aliens" and "UFOs" are lumped in the same category, as if it's completely unfeasible that UFOs are anything but just unidentified manmade [I]aircraft[/I]...

I know. In my mind, the two do not always go together but as long as we have dubious sources like the trash media, things will never change.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It's just become shorthand over the years. No need to let it rankle you. We could use "UAP" if that makes you feel better, or you can't parse the two meanings out in your head.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Perhaps a quadcopter or kite with LEDs. You can buy "UFO kits" to add to single-line kites, control-line kites, and quadcopters.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thats totally a bird.

But how is it so damn bright?

Its like a glowing bird.

Thats really strange, I dont think its lights or a spotlight because there is no light beam that we can see, and the bird is also luminescent on its top half not facing the ground.

Weird for sure, some kinda ghost bird, or something

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The big red flag to me is that it seems to be following electrical lines . If you look in the second picture above you can see what appears to be another telephone pole behind it . It’s foggy but it sure as hell looks like it’s there .

edit on 11-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yup that's a fair comment about the trash media. I wouldn't take anything they say as gospel - my own local news outlet is ridiculous and is owned by a multi-national conglomerate.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's going to be a bird-shaped surveillance drone.

These are being used quite frequently in urban areas as they are quite covert.

Likely this 'bird' was under-lit from a sports ground, or some area where there were a lot of floodlights.

Here is a video of the original bird-drone from 2012. The technology has come a long way forward since then. Your DARPA dollars being put hard at work.

The first indoor flying bird-drone was publicly demonstrated in 2011

This is a demo of an outdoor version from around 2012. Sometimes the truth is stranger than conjecture,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-7-2019 by GrumpyPants because: added date

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

An opinion from a Confused Chimp?

Knocking on the wrong door.
edit on 11 7 2019 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yeah, that's a really constructive comment about the video clip. It's not that easy to just whip out the phone cam when someone sees something they deem unusual in the sky and a kind of 'panic' sets in. The guy may be clumsy but who knows.

A little sensitive, are we?

I think Confused Brit's comment WAS constructive. Read between the lines. I took it that he was suggesting that the video is maybe a little suspicious, because of the incredible wobble of the person filming.

I don't agree with you that it's difficult to hold a phone steady when you're filnimg something unexpected. Not to the degree that this person is demonstrating, anyway. That's a cop-out from you because you want to believe the video is a legitimate, non-spurious non-hoaxed documentation of someone seeing "aliens!"

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ok, I discovered this one via a link on a previous but unrelated post on here, on a channel called Video Drop. I'm not sure what the channel's 'gig' is but he or she seems to be into some kind of video analysis, without offering argument or explanation.

Video Drop Channel

Anyway, here is the original video, as linked to by the Video Drop channel...

and here is the stabilised version...

The original uploader only has one upload on his channel and it would appear that he created the channel to display this video. It only has 85 views [at this moment] and two comments, one of which is from Video Drop. On this basis, I am leaning towards it being a genuine video and no CGI. The object doesn't really come into play until the 0:50 second mark I think he spots it at the begining of shooting but cannot get it into view, hence a lot of messing around, probably trying to sort his phone camera.

The object itself appears as a lit triangle, which then seems to turn on its axis before becoming what looks like three lights, although fuzzy, and then moving off, accelerating and effecting a slight right turn before fading out [at speed?].

Three stills from the original clip...

I don't think this is off-world craft, I believe it is ours and the flights, maybe tests, are getting noticed and recorded more often.

Thanks for posting, I was wondering why the YT views spiked

I think it's an interesting recording.

Several weeks back I stabilized some footage of an "alien" out of my own curiosity. The results turned out pretty cool so I wanted to share it, then did.

Then I tried with another video, then another, etc.

I've been trying to stick to only those videos that I think I could make more clear to the viewer, without passing any sort of judgement (which is not to say I have no opinion).

Anyways, this video seemed to be a great candidate for stabilizing. But it wasn't an easy one.

I suppose someone could start a dialogue with the guy, get an exact location/time and get camera info and then try to estimate how big the thing was...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Thats totally a bird.

But how is it so damn bright?

Its like a glowing bird.

Thats really strange, I dont think its lights or a spotlight because there is no light beam that we can see, and the bird is also luminescent on its top half not facing the ground.

Weird for sure, some kinda ghost bird, or something

I'm down with the ghost bird explanation!

Seriously, bird-looking drone kit maybe? I mean, it IS a glowing damn bird! I give it two puzzled look emojis, a wtf, and an ascii shrug.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You're new.. no one actually thinks that, not anyone who has spent time on it, anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I don't agree with you that it's difficult to hold a phone steady when you're filnimg something unexpected. Not to the degree that this person is demonstrating, anyway. That's a cop-out from you because you want to believe the video is a legitimate, non-spurious non-hoaxed documentation of someone seeing "aliens!"

What degree? He is driving. The person who edited the original clip made it appear worse by trying to stabilise it.

the original clip:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join