It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Ex Staffer's Lawsuit Against Trump? New Video Shows She Wasn't Traumatized By Kiss

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
For those who are unaware of this story:

In a new lawsuit, Alva Johnson says President Trump kissed her outside a campaign rally in August 2016. But two witnesses say the alleged incident didn't happen and Months later, Johnson spoke glowingly of Mr. Trump calling him "the nicest guy...he treats everyone as if they're part of his family."

Lawyers for ex-campaign staffer, Alva Johnson, insist that a short video clip, posted by Trump's lawyers yesterday, doesn't show an "innocent moment between a dedicated campaign staffer and the candidate for whom she was working.”

Comment from Trump lawyer Charles Harder:

“The Video shows that Plaintiff’s allegations in the Complaint that Mr. Trump ‘forcibly’ kissed her, and kissed her ‘on the mouth,’ are entirely false,” Harder wrote in a court filing. “In watching the Video, the only conclusion a reasonable person could reach is that the exchange was an innocent moment between a dedicated campaign staffer and the candidate for whom she was working.”

LINK

Harder insists that the video proves Johnson's lawsuit was “unmeritorious and frivolous.” However, Johnson's legal team have a different opinion; they claim that President Trump's kiss "constitutes battery."

Johnson’s legal team, however, reached the opposite conclusion after watching the video. Hassan Zavareei, a lawyer for Johnson, told VICE News that the kiss described in the lawsuit constitutes battery. The video, he said, “corroborates exactly what Alva says.”

LINK

Here's the leaked clip that was posted yesterday on TWITTER.

So, did this kiss resemble "battery" to any of you? Nice try Alva. Sorry your quest for paydirt FAILED!

JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO POST THIS THREAD, TWITTER HAS A, "SOMETHING IS TECHNICALLY WRONG" MESSAGE CONCERNING THIS VIDEO CLIP. HERE'S TODAY'S ARTICLE WHERE THE CLIP WAS DISCUSSED.

*JUST FOUND THE CLIP ON YOUTUBE:

edit on 7/11/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Saw this just now - utterly unbelievable.
What a complete mess America is in when this can lead to a law suit - and not only that, even after the video is released, these demented morons going after Trump STILL call it battery.

edit on 11/7/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's also messed up on how quickly Twitter removed it. I wonder how long until YouTube does the same?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: UKTruth

It's also messed up on how quickly Twitter removed it. I wonder how long until YouTube does the same?

Think there might be a major twitter outage at the moment.
Don;t worry about twitter - major developments underway to punish social media platforms for their 'book burning'.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What is her angle? Why did they get to her? Now that the video is out, she should bow out gracefully... I don't know.. this is weird.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Another Democrat/MSM operation exposed and shot in the ass 🤣🎆🤣

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

this should be breaking news. not. maybe she wants to make money with it. don't know. there are millions of rapists out there acting like nice guys. but as long there is no evidence he did something criminal to a woman, he is innocent. the problem is: he is such a big mouthed crazy old man and there are so many rumors, everyone with a working brain would be suspicious. we will find out some day. he wants to be attacked, it seems, its fun for him, its a challenge. all in all his a dangerous person in my point of view, he is a puppet, he is easy to manipulate. his fans are the real victims, because he gives a sh... about their lifes. there are people around him using him as a tool to become more rich, more powerful, mostly nationalist and right-wings fighting for a new world order. and you guys helping them. sad but true.

www.nybooks.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That video is absolutely rediculous! It is disgraceful that anyone would try to distort this extremely brief cheek peck acknowledgement as forceful sexual battery!

Is it possible that it is supposed to be so rediculous on purpose? I mean just a Trump supporter pretending they are sexually assaulted and thinking it will show how stupid so many claims against Trump are?

Personally, it just makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Today's democrats are Reeeple, and everybody knows the reeeple are gonna reeeeeeeeee...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
it DOES make sense, but only in one way

Campaign 2020 Has Begun.

Same rules as 2016, just new players.

So glad I bought stock in Pop corn.

strap in folks, it's going to be one helluvaride.

No Refunds!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If she thinks that constitutes battery.....
She better stay away from Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If more women were to be believed,
then none of this would be happening.

She is a woman, so what exactly is the problem?

#believemorewomen

edit on 11-7-2019 by TheWhiteKnight because: discussion of above posted work is illegal.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It does look kinda traumatic... well, at least I know I'd be deeply traumatized if Trump planted one on me like.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
False sexual allegations by women are way more common than people think. She may have wanted a higher role on the campaign staff and was denied. That's usually when women pull this stuff. Rejected, cheated on or some financial reward for going through with the lie.

I was a former SHARP Officer in the military. Women got busted a lot for lying. Some of the stuff they do is downright diabolical. Sad part, nothing is ever done to them when they lie. Trump should file a lawsuit and make an example out of her for the world to see.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Why would that horrible racist kiss a black woman on the cheek?
Isn't that against the 'White Supremacist' rulebook?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

It does look kinda traumatic... well, at least I know I'd be deeply traumatized if Trump planted one on me like.

Ummm...bullshiite...we all know you’d get that extra special Mathews thrill up your leg...

And gush like a little girl...or a grown prog...you sound so much alike...

If you watch the video...he never touched that woman with his face or lips...he simply made the motion...

Next...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

These people need to face legal repercussions.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

You're the reason they keep pushing this crap out.

You didn't even watch the video of the alleged assault.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Especially if you were smiling as he did it, aye.

"Did you just rape me? You did.. You said 'hello' and that's rape!!!"

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Pelosi may be right in slamming women of color. Alva, Omarosa, AOC, Omar, Rashida, Waters, Frederica, etc.. are nutjob troublemakers and an embarrassment to "normal" women of color!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join