It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACOSTA “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It is just barely within the realm of possibility given some of the crap we know one way or another.

Epstein was generating high value blackmail material with his atrocities, and it's a good way to control the otherwise uncontrollable -- herd cats if you will.

Deep State, indeed.

Now, is that a true explanation? Who knows.

our resident union rep is certain there is no such thing as the "deep state", so nothing to see there.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Anything is possible. But first we must consider the source... we are told by Tyler Durden, the owner and writer of Zero Hedge, otherwise named Daniel Ivandjiiski. And he writes from Bulgaria. With undisclosed funding and backing for the website.

But what is Bulgaria close to?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
My gosh are you trying to say the CIA is behind child sex trafficking?
Because that's what it sounds like Acosta is implying

CIA? Hahahaha.

Try Mossad.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: BiffWellington

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: dashen

are you trying to say the CIA is behind child sex trafficking

NO!

I read an article from 2016 that suggested he was possibly Mossad but no connection was ever made and if he was INTEL it wasn's USA

Ah yes, blame the Jews. I was wondering when it would get to that on this subject. Didn't take long.

Exactly. It is anti-Semitic by definition to criticize the actions of the government or military of Israel - or any Woody Allen movie, so let's just stop right now. No follow-up questions, please.

Yeah, yeah, I know, criticizing Mossad or Israel isn't anti-Semitic. Except when you press people making these type of claims, 9 times out of 10 it leads to some "Jews are trying to take over the world" type #, however well-disguised. Same old story, new century.

Does it make anyone feel less offended if we come to the agreement that the Muslims in Saudi Arabia, the Catholics in Great Britain, and the Jews in Israel are all equally working together toward the same goal of world domination? It expands past these three nations but you get the point.

They are each disguising it as a different religion worshiping their Abrahamic God, but the truth is that they are all actually worshipping the same thing, and it ain’t “God” by standard definition. ?

Hopefully I’ve articulated precisely what I mean.

If these factions are truly working together for world domination, how might that work out so well for them thus far; if they’re all worshipping a different God?

There’s your psyop. All my own opinion though.

That makes a lot more sense than the idea that a minority of Jews are ruling the world and the rest of the world's leaders that aren't Jewish are somehow perfectly fine with it.

Who controls the Global Banking System? Control the money, control the world. You would have to be seriously daft to not know that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I would assume that this is true , as Robert Maxwell was well known to be a high ranking Mossad agent until he wasn't. With his daughters involvement keeping things in the family, it would be difficult to work out whether Mossad and CIA were in fact two different entities, or branches of the same organisation. I am surprised that this has gone as far as it has, which shows that someone or some organisation may be loosing control.

edit on 11-7-2019 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

Hahahahahaha.

And the Left STILL can't meme. That idiocy isn't even worth the time it would take to debunk.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnS23

Okay so Mossad can operate with impunity on us soil and compromise multiple US presidents without the CIA lifting a finger?
Why even bother having a CIA then?
Logical thought

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hmmmm. Could the CIA occasionally use Mossad agents here to do work within the U.S. borders which they can’t technically do? That’s the only thing that might possibly make sense, if that did make sense. CIA isn’t supposed to operate here, just abroad, right? I’m not 100% sure

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

They're not supposed to operate here but they literally don't care and they do anyway all day everyday in any big city you can imagine

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

But what is Bulgaria close to?

Macedonia?

I knew it !! Had to be them or the Kosovars!
edit on 15/7/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join