It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACOSTA “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I guess this is still the trillion dollar question in conspiracy circles

Do the intelligence agencies work together to achieve a global NWO? Or some kind of agenda?

If yes, then it doesn’t matter which intelligence agency he belonged to, he was being used to coerce positions of power across the globe to further a global domination agenda.

Isn’t that the basic underlying premise to most conspiracies?

At least when we bust somebody like this, there is the opportunity to shine the light on the faces of control behind him. Will we seize the
Opportunity? Will be be taken out somehow before anymore info can be extracted?

The prince Andrew connections are being largely ignored by media; with all focus being on Trump/Clinton.

The son of the Queen of 16 different countries in the world seems like a bigger fish on the global scale.

Just the rumors of such would suggest a desire for British intelligence to get involved, even if only for damage control to the monarchy?

I think they’ve all got their hands in on it. There’s a global machine that works behind the individualized players and agencies.

If there’s been any change in actual power in the last couple of years, how they play their cards in a case like this will determine if that’s uncovered;
Or covered up like usual.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: IAMTAT

This whole thing may be a honeypot set up by the Mossad. If it is, imagine the amount of control they have Globally or at least over the Western Nations.

Mossad/C_A...there's no difference...They all do this together. It's a money-making game to them.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
IF he was Mossad, it’s interesting that in 1992 he was allowed to lease the IRAN embassy in D.C. Got in trouble by 1996 for subletting it without approval to an Ivan S. Fisher, a top criminal lawyer of the time.

Link

If the State Dept agreed to lease Epstein the Iran abandoned embassy and he’s a mossad agent even then getting blackmail material, that’s interesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: dashen

are you trying to say the CIA is behind child sex trafficking

NO!

I read an article from 2016 that suggested he was possibly Mossad but no connection was ever made and if he was INTEL it wasn's USA

Ah yes, blame the Jews. I was wondering when it would get to that on this subject. Didn't take long.

Exactly. It is anti-Semitic by definition to criticize the actions of the government or military of Israel - or any Woody Allen movie, so let's just stop right now. No follow-up questions, please.
edit on 11-7-2019 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
IF he was Mossad, it’s interesting that in 1992 he was allowed to lease the IRAN embassy in D.C. Got in trouble by 1996 for subletting it without approval to an Ivan S. Fisher, a top criminal lawyer of the time.

Link

If the State Dept agreed to lease Epstein the Iran abandoned embassy and he’s a mossad agent even then getting blackmail material, that’s interesting.

Guys like Epstein are information/blackmail influence brokers...they perform a service to various agencies...depending on who is in the market for what, when.

They will all protect brokers like him.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Yes, I'm of the opinion anyone in power currently has done disgusting and horrible things in order to gain their position.

Excluding trump of course. Apparently his connection with God excludes him from meer mortals and puts him in a seperate catagory altogether.
And Epstein was trumps pal so, logically it's all predestination.

thehill.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 11-7-2019 by olaru12 because: xx00xx

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Puppylove

Yes, I'm of the opinion anyone in power currently has done disgusting and horrible things in order to gain their position.

Excluding trump of course. Apparently his connection with God excludes him from meer mortals and puts him in a seperate catagory altogether.
And Epstein was trumps pal so, logically it's all predestination.

thehill.com...

Say what you will...but the guy makes one helluva good pillow.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Ah yes, blame the Jews.

The article mentioned Mossad but they said it was unable to prove anything. They also mentioned Russia or Iran and several others. It dead ended and was unproven. Look it up on Google.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Since it seems apparent of the English turn the screws on Trump scenario you may be on.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

Many in the world have needs and sex seems to be #1 among all nations, especially men. Women for the most part seem exempt for those senarios. Issue is here these guys don't want grown women. That opens up an entire new Pandora Box so it could be conceivable that guys like Epstein act as the subcontractor or gate keeper. Plus if he caters to the worlds top wealth I could see an INTEL group plugging into his island cameras. Blackmail and extortion are nothing new and it works most of the time, especially in the dynamics of world politics.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

NO!

I read an article from 2016 that suggested he was possibly Mossad but no connection was ever made and if he was INTEL it wasn's USA

Ah yes, blame the Jews. I was wondering when it would get to that on this subject. Didn't take long.

Exactly. It is anti-Semitic by definition to criticize the actions of the government or military of Israel - or any Woody Allen movie, so let's just stop right now. No follow-up questions, please.

Yeah, yeah, I know, criticizing Mossad or Israel isn't anti-Semitic. Except when you press people making these type of claims, 9 times out of 10 it leads to some "Jews are trying to take over the world" type #, however well-disguised. Same old story, new century.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Ah yes, blame the Jews.

The article mentioned Mossad but they said it was unable to prove anything. They also mentioned Russia or Iran and several others. It dead ended and was unproven. Look it up on Google.

Kinda proves me point. It was unproven, and other nations were speculated about as well, but certain folks on here will ignore all that and cling to the Mossad angle because, well, Mossad is from that Jewish state. It's totally not Antisemitism though...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

People are starting to look more closely at Epstein and it seems his background / wealth aren't making sense. He very well may be a "front" for intelligence / blackmail operation.

The claim is he is a hedge fund billionaire, but yet he doesn't seem to run a fund that can legitimately make that claim. He is tied to some other prominent Wall Street folks, but the guy just seems to be on the periphery. Stuff doesn't add up.

For example, we have a major hedge fund here in Chicago. Citadel. It is run by Ken Griffin. He is worth about $8 billion. The office has like 1,000 employees. I mean you can clearly document the money being managed, clients, etc.

No one seems to know who this guy's clients are, etc. He may run a hedge fund like James Bond was part of Universal Exports.

Here is an article about some of the inconsistencies, mysteries in this guys background...

As the New York Times noted on Wednesday, Epstein's "infinite means" may be a mirage, as while he is undoubtedly extremely rich, there is "little evidence that Mr. Epstein is a billionaire." While Epstein told potential clients he only accepted investments of $1 billion or more, his investment firm reported having $88 million in capital from his shareholders, and 20 employees according to a 2002 court filing - far fewer than figures being reported at the time.

Epstein's Wall Street Connections

I can't find the article, but the theory was Epstein essentially got money from the people he baited... i.e., host XYZ rich person. They fall for the under aged honey pot. He now can black mail them but keeps quite if they give say $50 million to his "hedge fund" or whatever...

All I know is something ain't adding up about this guy....

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

NO!

Yeah, yeah, I know, criticizing Mossad or Israel isn't anti-Semitic. Except when you press people making these type of claims, 9 times out of 10 it leads to some "Jews are trying to take over the world" type #, however well-disguised. Same old story, new century.

Does it make anyone feel less offended if we come to the agreement that the Muslims in Saudi Arabia, the Catholics in Great Britain, and the Jews in Israel are all equally working together toward the same goal of world domination? It expands past these three nations but you get the point.

They are each disguising it as a different religion worshiping their Abrahamic God, but the truth is that they are all actually worshipping the same thing, and it ain’t “God” by standard definition. ?

Hopefully I’ve articulated precisely what I mean.

If these factions are truly working together for world domination, how might that work out so well for them thus far; if they’re all worshipping a different God?

There’s your psyop. All my own opinion though.

edit on 11-7-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

NO!

Does it make anyone feel less offended if we come to the agreement that the Muslims in Saudi Arabia, the Catholics in Great Britain, and the Jews in Israel are all equally working together toward the same goal of world domination? It expands past these three nations but you get the point.

They are each disguising it as a different religion worshiping their Abrahamic God, but the truth is that they are all actually worshipping the same thing, and it ain’t “God” by standard definition. ?

Hopefully I’ve articulated precisely what I mean.

If these factions are truly working together for world domination, how might that work out so well for them thus far; if they’re all worshipping a different God?

There’s your psyop. All my own opinion though.

That makes a lot more sense than the idea that a minority of Jews are ruling the world and the rest of the world's leaders that aren't Jewish are somehow perfectly fine with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Perhaps Epstein was also working for the feds on money laundering scams involving Deutsche bank as well. Not pointing any fingers...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Edumakated

Perhaps Epstein was also working for the feds on money laundering scams involving Deutsche bank as well. Not pointing any fingers...

If you want to look at who Epstein's Wall Street connections might implicate, maybe you should consider that Wall Street is pretty cozy with the Democrats and don't particularly care for Trump.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Definitely mossad. But don't think cia isn't as evil. It's raping children to literally grab folks by the balls. Epstein will die in custody, probably the classical suicide.

Imo

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: milano

Sucks to be him.

The note he "leaves" behind should be interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join