It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AOC Pelosi Cat Fight is Heating Up --- now its Racism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Pelosi should have been gone decades ago. I think it's incredibly ironic that the thing that might finally take her down is coming from her own party.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

And while all of that is to be expected and gloried in here in the mud-pit are we to accept outright lying as well???
Again ''quotion marks'' are quotation marks signifying a direct quote. Had the original statement not included quotation marks I would not have even engaged in this thread or than to read through some of the mind rot that frequents the forum.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
These ladies...leading the impeachment charge....here are some quotes for ya....

Talib - "Impeach the mother#er"
AOC- “I got your back,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted at Representative Rashida Tlaib of Michigan, who created a stir by telling supporters on Thursday that “we’re gonna go in and impeach the motherf—–,” referring to the president.
Omar - "‘A ‘merit based’ immigration policy is fueled by racism toward the Latinx community,’ "Calls for the dissolution of DHS and ICE and every other day calls Trump 'racist'
A Pressley - “I rise today in opposition to the occupant of the White House,”

These are the four we are talking about. Are these people really even worthy of our time? Nope. 2 and done is all we can hope for.

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002019-07-12T12:54:35-05:001235 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
White people cannot criticize people of color...

And when you hear claims of racism that's when you know they have no logical defense.

When you have no defense, claim racism

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its difficult to fight racism when you yourself are a racist. I guess no one has informed Nancy that to AOC, unless you are a "person of color" you are the enemy. Its the peak of irony that people like her claim to be against racism, but self identify by race and are hostile to anyone of another race. AOC is a dyed in the wool bigot and I would not have even wasted time arguing with her.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Heck, there's even been talk of using redistricting to get rid of her, since New York is expected to lose a seat after the 2020 census.

She'd still be able to run as an incumbent of sorts, just like every U.S Representative needs to do every 2 years. However, it's likely she would need to run against another incumbent in the primary (if the incumbent is a Dem.) or in the general election.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You are a Fish

he is a Master Baiter

I am a funny guy

(thats 2, for those keeping score)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join