It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AOC Pelosi Cat Fight is Heating Up --- now its Racism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
AOC is also mad she actually has to, you know, be in Congress. She apparently thinks it's a conspiracy to keep her out of the spotlight or something.

But that was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's complaint on WNYC's "New Yorker Hour" earlier today. Apparently the stress of having to sit in Congress, as a congresswoman, and endure congressional-type activities is cutting into her real job of being on social media and shedding fake tears over empty parking lots. She said, "I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy."

"They" being House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who in AOC's mind is so threatened by AOC that she stuck the young congresscritter on a bunch of committees, just to keep her from tweeting mean things about Pelosi.

The horror! AOC is discovering that Congress work is not all photo ops in front of empty parking lots.

Yeah well, what do you expect form someone that never held a real job. Lets not pretend that bartending is hard if you're even mildly attractive to half/fully drunk patrons.

Part of making a difference is being busy. Not a sjw social media crusade. Is that not why she ran for congress? No, must have been the idea of money for no work that we give these people in Washington.
edit on 11-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

AOC is also mad she actually has to, you know, be in Congress. She apparently thinks it's a conspiracy to keep her out of the spotlight or something.

But that was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's complaint on WNYC's "New Yorker Hour" earlier today. Apparently the stress of having to sit in Congress, as a congresswoman, and endure congressional-type activities is cutting into her real job of being on social media and shedding fake tears over empty parking lots. She said, "I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy."

"They" being House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who in AOC's mind is so threatened by AOC that she stuck the young congresscritter on a bunch of committees, just to keep her from tweeting mean things about Pelosi.

The horror! AOC is discovering that Congress work is not all photo ops in front of empty parking lots.

I like this reply in the comments section here, GrabieNews
It is sourced in your link and also has the audio of AOC saying what you quoted.

Jordan 3h
The possibility of taking that workload, and succeding so that she is trusted with the bigger and better projects is unfathomable to the newest generation. Freshmen get a lot of busy-work in any profession. It is part "let's see what you can do", and part learning experience. Complaining about it= total fail. No one really wants to work with those who like to whine about their fair share, and it shows a lack of character. Typical AOC, and she is probably on a fast-track to being drummed out of the DNC.

It reminds me of this little temper tantrum from the entitled twit. "I'm the Boss!"

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Nickn3
The next election cycle is going to be a blast.

Oh the New Kids are already trying to get radical primary challengers for the establishment Dems who don't vote left enough for them.

That's really going to play well in certain districts.

The real question is: Who is funding the likes of The 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse? It's not going to be the DNC I'm guessing.

Look for the Puppet Master

Justice democrats and their backers. Who is the biggest open border globalist?

If you havent seen these yet you really should watch.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: pavil

You didn't see that almost 2/3rds of AOC's campaign contributions come from out of state?

Tlaib & Omar are even more brutally lopsided. Both received >90% of their donations from out of state. This signals that the two of them really have no support at all at the local level. AOC had some, but still received most of her funding from out of state. Pressley received 90% of her funding from in-state donors, which is what you'd expect to see.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

facepalm? Why.Because I object to fake news? Putting quotation marks around a statement and citing the person quoted when in reality that person DID NOT make that quote is fake news. Quotation marks are meant for direct quotes, not peoples opinions . Or are we ignoring simple English now?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The truth, thanks for posting. Now, I wonder if Trump will tweet this vids. He should in my thinking.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

try the daily mail on line there's a full article

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Wow. Pretty hard to disprove what the Mr. Reagan video asserts, it the actual people saying all of that. I'm guessing they picked that District as one of the most gullible/easiest to take over.

Thanks for the links.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
At this point, if I were a leftist, I would think AOC was a Republican plant. She's working overtime to get Trump re-elected and make sure Dems lose the House in 2020.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Declaring ones opinion is one thing but making up a statement, putting quotes around it and citing another person as it's author is wrong. it's false. It's ''fake news''.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Steveogold

Declaring ones opinion is one thing but making up a statement, putting quotes around it and citing another person as it's author is wrong. it's false. It's ''fake news''.

The "Gamble" with Satire and Humor in politics is one always runs the risk of somebody demanding somebody else do the work for them 💥🎱💥

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Making up a statement, putting it in quotes and attributing it to to someone else is not satire nor humor. It is fraud. Pure and simple. It does not matter how much it may ''seem'' to be a factual account of the one cited, it is not. And what the rest of your reply means in regards my post is beyond me....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The Democrats made this weapon and watched gleefully for years as it savaged their political opponents. Now it's turned on them, and they're upset over it.

The rest of us are watching the show with popcorn because we knew it was only a matter of time, and I believe we told them as much.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This isn't a news article, it's the Mud Pit. Opinion holds sway over facts and mud slinging is the activity of the day. Don't expect journalism here. Expect satire, jokes, crass arguments and mouth foaming rants....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Which is hilarious because AOC and her supporters like to pretend she's part of some organic uprising.

organic uprising - Weeds and crab grass. Got RoundUp?

It was only a matter of time before the clowns actually started acting like clowns.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

This isn't a news article, it's the Mud Pit.

In a thread based off a news article.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Starting to like more of AOC. Pointing out minorities as being used by Congress like pawns...only for votes.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AOC & Get Fresh Crew are a hot mess for Nancy. Wait until one or more of them run for a Senate seat, lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

AOC & Get Fresh Crew are a hot mess for Nancy. Wait until one or more of them run for a Senate seat, lol.

They are the "Flab4" 😎

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let em eat each other, the less democrat idiocy around the better.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join