It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AOC Pelosi Cat Fight is Heating Up --- now its Racism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: face23785

The whole idea of how AOC, as a Bartender, became a Representative on her first try in politics points to people placing her in that position. That MSM and others immediately jumped on her bandwagon is yet another sign.

I'm not sure I follow. It's been pretty well-documented that the only reason she won is because she ran against a candidate that's been in office so long that everyone just kind of took the race for granted and no one came out to vote. She's certainly got the media's backing, but party leadership like Pelosi appears to loathe her. I don't think she was "put" in the House by anything but them not paying attention to a low-key race.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Just the same usual tech bozos.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's their only defense. It's as useful as laying down and playing dead... I notice the black girl got real mad when the white girl dared talk about her... Democrats aren't very subtle in their racism, they're full in the open with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Just the same usual tech bozos.

Yeah....... I will try to poke around a little deeper if I feel up to it. Something doesn't smell right.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It came out of this book, which is handed out to high school and college children in big cities.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

First time, no name, no money, political candidates don't usually win their first time. I have friends and family involved with both experienced politicians and neophytes. The Neophytes have huge, almost insurmountable obstacles to overcome.

Usually, they at least have some sort of Resume, she had lint in her pants pockets.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Half of them claim they're not democrats. Obviously from embarrassment. What I find hilarious is that they're imploding at a rate I didn't think was possible, but just before Trump's election victory, these same people were telling us that Republicans are infighting and imploding and withering away. I swear, it's GOT to suck to be a democrat.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah, best name ever... Hard to tell if it's "An Album Cover" or "Anal Bum Cover"

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah, best name ever... Hard to tell if it's "An Album Cover" or "Anal Bum Cover"

Gives new meaning to the phrase " ABC.....it's as easy as 123".

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

More and more of the old white democrats are being called racists. This is what happens when you let the inmates run the prison. Biden, Pelosi, the governor out East, and that list is continuing to grow.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Frau Sprecherin this morning 😆

Pelosi addresses House Dem infighting, upcoming Mueller testimony

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi holds her weekly press conference. This takes place as the feud between Pelosi and Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez heats up.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

She'd have to piss Clinton off to be taken out with a gun to the back of the head from a distance with her hands tied behind her and have it ruled a suicide... As much as I can't stand her, she's the only ballsy bitch out there in the DNC that would take COA out mafia style. The other paper democrats would hit her with pillows. Remember, the Clinton's rolled out the Clinton/Gore Confederate button in 1992. Their politics today are all smoke and mirrors.

Ugh. I gagged a little by not dogging Clinton. HHHHRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG. Sorry, dry heaving now.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her mom was a community organizer in Chicago, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Pressley herself dropped out of Boston University while pursuing a degree in General Studies. In other words, she's as dumb as the other democrats. It explains why she tried brainwashing the kids in Boston a couple of months ago...

"In May 2019, Pressley gave the commencement address to the graduates of University of Massachusetts Boston, saying they are "President Trump’s worst nightmare." In her speech she said, "Represented here today are dreamers and doers, immigrants, people of every race identity, every gender identity and sexuality, sisters rocking Senegalese twists and hijabs."

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Keep in mind that in her district there are few eligible voters. Most of the people who live there are ineligible to vote. The reality is that while she has a populous district, the actual voter pool she had to win over was actually very small. She got in on less than 20,000 votes total.

Why do you think they want to put the citizenship question back on the census? It will stop diluting the voting districts with those ineligible to vote like her district.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I hope AOC continues to stand up to Pelosi; nothing good ever comes from following the same old failed play book.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Looks like Pelosi broke the Cardinal rule, she may "own the bar" but you Never Ever piss off the bartender when you are an alcoholic.

Pelosi is gonna get water on the rocks for months now, with no discount.

(AOC, like most millenials, thought the job was like on TV, just talk and dinner parties, no real work involved)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Nickn3
The next election cycle is going to be a blast.

Oh the New Kids are already trying to get radical primary challengers for the establishment Dems who don't vote left enough for them.

That's really going to play well in certain districts.

The real question is: Who is funding the likes of The 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse? It's not going to be the DNC I'm guessing.

Look for the Puppet Master

The group your wondering about is called “The Justice Democrats.” They own a couple of these young leftists.

Check out a youtuber named Mr.Reagan.
Here’s part one of his two part video on AOC
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yup.

She's a real budding rose 😃

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You use quotes for the statement you attribute to AOC. Is it a direct quote of hers? I copied that statement and put it directly into google for further information on exactly when she said that and what her context could have been.

All that came up was a link to ATS and the post you just made, making me suspect that you just made it up.
Can you link us to where you found that quote?

/facepalm

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You use quotes for the statement you attribute to AOC. Is it a direct quote of hers? I copied that statement and put it directly into google for further information on exactly when she said that and what her context could have been.

All that came up was a link to ATS and the post you just made, making me suspect that you just made it up.
Can you link us to where you found that quote?

It's not a direct quote, I just made it up because everyone she doesn't like is racist. Literally, everyone. Anyone who disagrees with her is racist and/or blocked.

Racist, or sexist. Don't forget.
edit on 11-7-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join