It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AOC Pelosi Cat Fight is Heating Up --- now its Racism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: face23785

AOC is also mad she actually has to, you know, be in Congress. She apparently thinks it's a conspiracy to keep her out of the spotlight or something.

But that was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's complaint on WNYC's "New Yorker Hour" earlier today. Apparently the stress of having to sit in Congress, as a congresswoman, and endure congressional-type activities is cutting into her real job of being on social media and shedding fake tears over empty parking lots. She said, "I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy."

"They" being House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who in AOC's mind is so threatened by AOC that she stuck the young congresscritter on a bunch of committees, just to keep her from tweeting mean things about Pelosi.

The horror! AOC is discovering that Congress work is not all photo ops in front of empty parking lots.

And if she wasn't assigned to committees it would've been racism. These people are so predictable. This is what happens when you've made victimhood a currency. Pelosi and the rest of the left have only themselves to blame. They made people like AOC.

As I recall, the incoming freshman radicals got some plumb assignments that freshman don't typically get, too.

Your memory is accurate.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I suspect AOC is going get a primary challenger who'll receive a truck full of money from the DNC.

Heck, there's even been talk of using redistricting to get rid of her, since New York is expected to lose a seat after the 2020 census.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The next election cycle is going to be a blast.

Oh the New Kids are already trying to get radical primary challengers for the establishment Dems who don't vote left enough for them.

That's really going to play well in certain districts.

The real question is: Who is funding the likes of The 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse? It's not going to be the DNC I'm guessing.

Look for the Puppet Master

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I suspect AOC is going get a primary challenger who'll receive a truck full of money from the DNC.

Heck, there's even been talk of using redistricting to get rid of her, since New York is expected to lose a seat after the 2020 census.

At this rate, Junior Communista may end up hating the DNC more than Republicans. *snicker*

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Oh the New Kids are already trying to get radical primary challengers for the establishment Dems who don't vote left enough for them.

The real question is: Who is funding the likes of The 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse? It's not going to be the DNC I'm guessing.

Donald Trump

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Now, now ... Mittens had the binders full of women.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

At this rate, Junior Communista may end up hating the DNC more than Republicans. *snicker*

I'm starting to wonder if AOC is going to receive a beatdown some night soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Donald Trump

It's the Jews and Russian Trollfarms who are supporting Pelosi in this attack on The Lady Freshman WOC's.

.........And Trump did nothing to stop them!
IMPEACH 45!

(Did I do that right?)
edit on 11-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Now, now ... Mittens had the binders full of women.

He must have got the Idea from Jeffery Epstein while on "Vacation".

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You kNOw nothing!

I think most "real" people would read that for what it is.

A joke and not a penis. No need to take it so hard. People were getting lost on the topic and I used a little humor to point out the silliness.

Sorry I offended you and the rest of the male species lol. Crazy world when a man feels offended for what I said.

I'll hand my real "man" badge in bro, just relax a bit.

just remember the penis mightier than the sword ... Ill take anal bum cover for 200

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Donald Trump

It's the Jews and Russian Trollfarms who are supporting Pelosi in this attack on The Lady Freshman WOC's.

The sad part is, I'll bet Tlaib & Omar actually believe this.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
AOC is a low level thug trying to tell the Cartel boss how to run the family business. This will not end well for her. For one, NEVER put shame on your Cartel family. The "La familia" will make her pay for it in some form. Second, Cartel infighting makes the rival Cartel stronger. Something they can't afford right now.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Huh, one of these things is not like the others...

Cortez

Omar

Tliab

Pressley

Interesting donors tabs too.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Can't say any of that really surprises me.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Looks like Ayanna Pressley is the only one of the four with any real grass-roots support.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Looks like Ayanna Pressley is the only one of the four with any real grass-roots support.

Which is hilarious because AOC and her supporters like to pretend she's part of some organic uprising.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Or, her campaign office was just '''smarter''' and knows how to arrange localized straw donors 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. I didn't see any smoking guns with donors after a quick look. What did you see?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You didn't see that almost 2/3rds of AOC's campaign contributions come from out of state?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'm not shocked nor surprised by that. I didn't see any big name people or PACS in the detail. That's what would be of interest to me.

The whole idea of how AOC, as a Bartender, became a Representative on her first try in politics points to people placing her in that position. That MSM and others immediately jumped on her bandwagon is yet another sign.

Remember how deftly the Left let Occupy Wall Street slowly die rather than turn it into the DNC version of the Tea Party? Same people who built up the myth of AOC would be my guess. Give people the illusion of power. Watch AOC's net worth explode over the next few years as if by magic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join