It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AOC Pelosi Cat Fight is Heating Up --- now its Racism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You kNOw nothing!

I think most "real" people would read that for what it is.

A joke and not a penis. No need to take it so hard. People were getting lost on the topic and I used a little humor to point out the silliness.

Sorry I offended you and the rest of the male species lol. Crazy world when a man feels offended for what I said.

I'll hand my real "man" badge in bro, just relax a bit.

Your response makes me think you may be having your period.
Please get your male guardian to read my post and explain it to you.
I’ll think you’ll find you may have misinterpreted me

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

On the careful reread I see I missed your no boobs comment.

My apologies.

But you just call me female one more time!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
But...but... didn't George Zimmerman teach us that Hispanic people are white? Or is that like selective hearing and gender now?
So confused....

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

On the careful reread I see I missed your no boobs comment.

My apologies.

But you just call me female one more time!

And now you show your bigotry
Are you suggesting that only biological women can have boobs or periods???
People like you make me sick

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
delicious irony
the democrats have profited hugely from playing the race card
now its being played on them
to paraphrase one of their pastors 'democrats' chickens are coming home to roost'

wonder what the dem establishment is going to do to AOC & co. accusing Madame Speaker is a no-no.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
AOC is also mad she actually has to, you know, be in Congress. She apparently thinks it's a conspiracy to keep her out of the spotlight or something.

But that was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's complaint on WNYC's "New Yorker Hour" earlier today. Apparently the stress of having to sit in Congress, as a congresswoman, and endure congressional-type activities is cutting into her real job of being on social media and shedding fake tears over empty parking lots. She said, "I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy."

"They" being House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who in AOC's mind is so threatened by AOC that she stuck the young congresscritter on a bunch of committees, just to keep her from tweeting mean things about Pelosi.

The horror! AOC is discovering that Congress work is not all photo ops in front of empty parking lots.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did anyone expect them to not play the Women/PO C cards when they are being "Oppressed"? I'm surprised that they haven't played the Muslim Card yet. Must be waiting for the right time to do that.

They are what the Democrats get for wanting to put labels on everyone.

What happened to just be an American? Now everyone has to "identify" as " some descriptor"-American.

Personally, I rather enjoy the trainwreck that is the modern DNC.

The Bigger Tent is on the other side now.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow, talk about eating their own.
Nancy Pelosi accused of racism by a Democratic Congressthing.
They better get a handle on this stuff...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Could you imagine being a Dem and watching all this unfold on a daily basis? Imagine being one and coming here to shill for them and actually believe what youre shilling. I couldnt imagine being that disconnected with reality. Kinda scary for the people who have to be around them really.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The next election cycle is going to be a blast.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Damn, even when they argue amongst themselves it' all about racism. I'm surprised AOC didn't whip out the white privilege card.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sorry, this is so silly, the only thing I can do is meme it away. . . . .

Now Pelosi is racist.

Cortez just gets dumber and dumber.

It reminds me of a joke.

Cortez was taking a road-trip with Omar when they saw Pelosi rowing a small boat in the middle of a dry cornfield.

They stopped and looked.

Omar then said, "Are you going to go out there and try to stop her?"

Cortez replied, "I would, but I don't know how to swim".

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
AOCNAACP is also upset because none of her assignments allow her to subpoena people so she can't get anything done. She might do better trying to be Pelosi's personal bar tender for a while, you know listen and agree.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

a penis. No need to take it so hard.

I read that as

"penis, need to take it hard, Analbumcover"

hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Crap! ran out of popcorn & beer, hold on for a minute while I get more....

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Analbumcover

a penis. No need to take it so hard.

I read that as

"penis, need to take it hard, Analbumcover"

hahahahaha

Lmao

Thank u so much, I was waiting for someone to point that out.

I’m absolutely gutted I didn’t catch it before I responded

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
AOC is also mad she actually has to, you know, be in Congress. She apparently thinks it's a conspiracy to keep her out of the spotlight or something.

But that was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's complaint on WNYC's "New Yorker Hour" earlier today. Apparently the stress of having to sit in Congress, as a congresswoman, and endure congressional-type activities is cutting into her real job of being on social media and shedding fake tears over empty parking lots. She said, "I was assigned to some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees. So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy."

"They" being House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who in AOC's mind is so threatened by AOC that she stuck the young congresscritter on a bunch of committees, just to keep her from tweeting mean things about Pelosi.

The horror! AOC is discovering that Congress work is not all photo ops in front of empty parking lots.

And if she wasn't assigned to committees it would've been racism. These people are so predictable. This is what happens when you've made victimhood a currency. Pelosi and the rest of the left have only themselves to blame. They made people like AOC.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The next election cycle is going to be a blast.

Oh the New Kids are already trying to get radical primary challengers for the establishment Dems who don't vote left enough for them.

That's really going to play well in certain districts.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ketsuko

And if she wasn't assigned to committees it would've been racism. These people are so predictable. This is what happens when you've made victimhood a currency. Pelosi and the rest of the left have only themselves to blame. They made people like AOC.

As I recall, the incoming freshman radicals got some plumb assignments that freshman don't typically get, too. What do you want to get these are the committees generating all this irritating work she doesn't want to deal with now?

Did she think all she had to do was show up and ask questions?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join