It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for South Australian members . Edinborough air show November 2019

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I have a mate named Stan. And he's grand. I call him grand Stan.
a reply to: bally001

I wondered what you on about till i read my reply . lol . Bought the daughter a ticket so theres 80 bucks i will never see again im thinking .

You're a good dad mate. She's looked after you.

kind regards

Bally no show

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Just an update , all grandstand seats are gone for the Saturday and running out for the Sunday . VIP tickets are still available for both days .

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There are now only general admission and VIP tickets available for both the Saturday and the Sunday .

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Blatant bump and reminder . The Edinburgh air show is now just a little over a week away . November 9/10th .

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Good bump mate. Looking forward to a thread on it.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
They have been practicing the F-35 displays out of Newcastle, unfortunately they dont come south over the lake where I am :-(

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Havent used the camera in while . hopefully it all turns out . Hmmm . Thread maybe .

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Pretty sure they arent going to do any F35 displays . There will be one on display though .

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

A thread would be good. I feel like I'm missing out. Would really like to go but.....

Keep in touch.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Probably piss poor local radio reporting as usual!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Your right , there is no air time at all and very little on tv . Mind you one in two people i talk to say they are going . Looks like grandstand tickets are on sale again so they must have added another stand or two .

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Your right , there is no air time at all and very little on tv . Mind you one in two people i talk to say they are going . Looks like grandstand tickets are on sale again so they must have added another stand or two .

Get them to send a Herc up to Grafton.. I'd fill the plane and seats with those interested. Might leave some behind but, Grafton's tragic loss is perhaps SA's,,err,,not gain,,,what's another word,,um,,, yeah got it. 'An education why you don't need Walmart'.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well a last bump . The big day is tomorrow for me . Lots of noise here in Salisbury . Hopefully a few of our members get to go .

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
A hint for any members going tomorrow (Sunday) . GET THERE EARLY . 2 hours to get to my seat from about 2 ks away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join