It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes - murders - rapes - from people tailgating or piggybacking entry into large apt buildings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I'm done. Never mind.

Too much hyperbolic logic for you?
Well what if he showed footage of people fighting in Africa, they're also black? Would that footage not be accurate in depicting black people and certain crimes?

Or if he had footage of panspermia species before they evolved into homonids, and were fighting, would the crime not fit the bill
?

You don't like the truth maybe
😂
edit on 11-7-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

The tone of this is very racially divisive if not subliminally racist. I wonder how the crowds of teens from philly from this past weekend ended up in a video about front door invasions (tailgating) . This is just a "black man bad" video disguised as something else. If you can't see that, you might just be a racist. I could be wrong, elaborate your opinion.

PS I tried giving Colin a chance in the past but once I got into watching some of his stuff, Im left with the impression he is a racist. To each his own but he tries to influence others to be the same.

felt the same way about Colin and still kind of do but I understand his anger & frustration. He grew up very close to me and where he's from 90%+ of the crime was commited by like 6-8% of the population and it was very violent in that area. It was always covered up by the news, just like it is now. It was down played, excuses were made for "them" and whites were made to feel guilty for WWII (german area) AND civil war, so we are tired of it b/c we seethrough the BS the media and liberals push.

I post and watch his video's b/c the clips are good buy I skip through most of the talking part. I can get 3-15 news clips in one of his videos. He also is trying to wake people up of the problem, and if you can't admit there isa MAJOR problem then you are the problem. You can't get angry at facts, they don't choose to be racist - the perpetrators are what make the facts racists. You just don't like the facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I thought, what an odd thread... But I see some news trending of some guy harassing another guy....

No further details necessary...

This is like the 6th or 7th incidence like this where a white person has been accused of being racist b/c they wouldn't allow a person in w/o ID, key card, key or fob. They were always rude and they were breaking the by-laws of the building by not using their own ID/fob - but they played the race card and tried to get the tenant's thrown out, fired, Dox'd, harassed, and even death threats.

there was one incident where a white girl let a person in b/c there had just been a "cry racism" episode about tailgating & the white lady got fired & evicted - so she let the person in - a black guy - who ended up attacking her, assaulted and tried to rape her but ended up just taking her purse & phone.

I could have posted that as well, but I have only so much time.

edit - misread the post you had written, tor mixed it up with another I was reading...
edit on 7 11 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Anyone with any kind of a security clearance knows full well about tailgating and piggybacking. It's a big deal actually, and not some obscure phenomenon. We actually have technologies to prevent this type of activity (sally ports, people counters, etc). Even so, the onus is always on the authorized individual accessing a location to ensure someone behind them does not tailgate or piggyback. So much so that the violation (and potential loss of clearance) goes to the authorized person, not necessarily the tailgater.

Tailgating and piggybacking is a focal point in security training.

EXACTLY! This was a major problem in many dorms for a while and certain people were sneaking in and raping girls in the dorms or apt's. Again, the people were afraid of being called racists by making sure to ask them for ID to open the door

This fear of being called racist is putting a lot of people in danger. Can you imagine having a family member killed or raped, or same with a friend/ neighbor b/c someone else in the building let a criminal in b/c they were afraid to be called a racist!?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof
I agree that our country has many problems. The biggest problem we have is that we are trying to cure the problems by attacking the wrong enemy.

If you try to cure a tree that is diseased in the roots by cutting off the dying branches, you will fail, and the tree will die.

A revolution attacking the wrong enemy will yield the same results.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I work in forensics in a very diverse area. From my meager five year experience in the field, I have not personally seen any one group having a monopoly on crimes of rape or theft.

I have noticed that there are more Blacks committing crimes in areas that have a large Black population. More Whites commit crimes in predominately White areas, and more Hispanic commit crimes in predominately Hispanic areas.

Not saying that any of these can't bleed into other areas, but most people don't commit crimes in areas where they stick out like a sore thumb.

I work in the city and suburbs mainly, but I live in a rural area. Even out here you will be stopped and questioned if you are not recognized, and color has absolutely nothing to do with it. When you live in a remote area where everyone knows everyone else, a stranger stands out like a sore thumb, and they will be questioned. Country folk are usually very friendly, unless motivated to be otherwise, but a friendly "Are you new to theses parts?" or "Are you looking for someone?", will be presented if you aren't recognized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join