It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge rules Mueller has no proof Russian trolls were part of Russian government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: XCrycek

The judge listed everything you just said

He said catering for the government is not proof they posts were directed by or part of the Russian government

If connections alone are proof of guilt

Oh I don’t know, let’s just pick one

Ok Hillary hired firm fusion gps represented the trump tower Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya.

So that’s proof Hillary and fusion gps were working for Putin!

Which just proves that judge has no knowledge of Russia what so ever. This guy has his own private military and caters for Putin yet somehow he has no connections to Russian state. You really must be either stupid or naive to believe that (I'm not stating that you are either of those). Why would a guy with a private army and catering company have troll farms and be interested in influencing US elections?
Do you think that a guy this close to Putin would be allowed to undergo such operations that caused diplomatic problems between the two countries without Putin knowing it?
LOL. You guys are a world powerhouse but damn some of you are dumber than dirt when it comes to knowledge of matters outside the US (again, I'm hinting at the judge and not yourself.)
edit on 11-7-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hahahahaha!

Now the judge is a moron

Again you have no response to the dnc being connected to people tied straight to the kremlin and getting dirt firm them

But here the fact some guy cater for Putin once means everything he does for the rest of his life is at the direction of Putin

Sorry, the judge is right; there is no proof these people were working for the Russian government

And the fact you selectively ignore things like Hillary paying for dirt in trumo from kremlin sources proves you are not consistent with the application of your aims

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Hahahahaha!

Now the judge is a moron

Again you have no response to the dnc being connected to people tied straight to the kremlin and getting dirt firm them

But here the fact some guy cater for Putin once means everything he does for the rest of his life is at the direction of Putin

Sorry, the judge is right; there is no proof these people were working for the Russian government

And the fact you selectively ignore things like Hillary paying for dirt in trumo from kremlin sources proves you are not consistent with the application of your aims

Why are you derailing your own thread? This isn't about DNC or Hillary. I asked you specifically some questions which you refuse to answer but keep derailing your own tread. This guy is in Putins inner circle. Being Putins cook means that he trusts you with his life, and here you are telling me that there are no connections between Putin and this man?
What interest would this guy have in US elections? Why would he have troll farms?
The judge is a moron when it comes to knowledge of Russia obviously. Many of you yanks are morons when it comes to knowledge about foreign countries and nations. Educate yourself about Russian economic system, political structure and society in general. The same goes for this judge. You obviously have a lot of knowledge about your own country, but please if you want to discuss Russia than at least know the basics.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

first off, welcome to ATS. Second, you may want to learn a bit about who is who and how they think, before you step in an call folks names.

I'm sure you will be here for a long time and all, so see ya around.

Sincerely,

A Yank.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Do you have some sources to back your claims up?

Apparently Mueller doesn't so I would be surprised if you do.

And not some propaganda from a biased MSM site using anonymous sources.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 7 11 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

SETH RICH... You believe it even though its proved to be a hoax so that's where we are on this.
It was courtesy of those trolls who were indeed a part of the Russian govt.

I know you dont believe the IC.... that is mighty convenient don't cha think?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Got another source besides doc cloud which can be up loaded with anything you want?
Thats where I have my copy of the Mueller report but cloud doc didn't originate the report it was just uploaded there.
So where did this come from?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Its not going up to another judge. He has already pled guilty and is only awaiting sentencing.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Right... which begs the question of what is the origin of this because cloud doc is not an origin its a file drawer for the most part.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What judge is that?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

SETH RICH... You believe it even though its proved to be a hoax so that's where we are on this.

You believe the claims in the dossier that was courtesy of actual Russians kremlin agents and not just trolls even thoughit’s been proven to be untrue by mueller

Meanwhile show me where I said I believe the Seth rich conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So this is not some innocent private Russian person with no ties to Putin, that you claim it to be.
This multi millionaire is very much connected to Putin and Russian government.
BTW, you can't have a hundreds of millions worth company in Russia without being pals with Putin, that's how Russia works.

So, you expect us to believe that he was working for the Russian government in his efforts?

Then maybe he should have spent a little more than $100k of his hundreds of millions - and made sure the posts were in english.

Does anyone know of a site that has a decent sample - or even all - of the ads these guys posted? I'd sure like to peruse them.
edit on 11-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

Right... which begs the question of what is the origin of this because cloud doc is not an origin its a file drawer for the most part.

And when all else fails claim it’s a fake document.

thefederalist.com...

www.courthousenews.com...

www.law.com... 9

www.law360.com...

I uploaded the actual ruling. To answer your question about which judge, it was listed in the op and the document, judge Friedrich

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: XCrycek
So this is not some innocent private Russian person with no ties to Putin, that you claim it to be.
This multi millionaire is very much connected to Putin and Russian government.
BTW, you can't have a hundreds of millions worth company in Russia without being pals with Putin, that's how Russia works.

So, you expect us to believe that he was working for the Russian government in his efforts?

Then maybe he should have spent a little more than $100k of his hundreds of millions - and made sure the posts were in english.

Does anyone know of a site that has a decent sample - or even all - of the ads these guys posted? I'd sure like to peruse them.

Facebook posted a trove of them at one point, with the declared intention of letting people see if they had fallen for any of the Russian material. I didn't look at all of them, but the ones that were in English that I saw were so over-the-top-insane they wouldn't have had any impact on anyone except people who already hated Clinton and weren't gonna vote for her anyway.

The idea that they swayed the election is asinine to anyone with a working brain.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The judge listed everything you just said

He said catering for the government is not proof they posts were directed by or part of the Russian government

If connections alone are proof of guilt

Oh I don’t know, let’s just pick one

Ok Hillary hired firm fusion gps represented the trump tower Russian lawyer Veselnitskaya.

So that’s proof Hillary and fusion gps were working for Putin!

You believe the claims in the dossier that was courtesy of actual Russians kremlin agents and not just trolls even thoughit’s been proven to be untrue by mueller

Meanwhile show me where I said I believe the Seth rich conspiracy?

Whoa, whoa, easy on the facts there chief. There's people trying to salvage a false narrative in here.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is why you shouldn't just accept accusations as true without proof.

"Has connections" or "is connected to" or anything along those lines is a dog-whistle term used to imply guilt by association.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This is why you shouldn't just accept accusations as true without proof.

"Has connections" or "is connected to" or anything along those lines is a dog-whistle term used to imply guilt by association.

These are the same people who hear studies about one food or another being "linked to" cancer or something like that and think that food causes cancer. They don't understand the difference between correlation and causation. Too nuanced, too much independent thought required. Did Maddow say the Russians did it? That's all they need to know.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Not to mention it was routinely point out that one of the "Russian Hackers" most successful events was a anti Trump demonstration in front of Trump Towers.

thehill.com...
edit on pm31Thursdaypm73155294pm by atlantiswatusi because: my spelling sometimes sabotages me

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Do you have some sources to back your claims up?

Apparently Mueller doesn't so I would be surprised if you do.

And not some propaganda from a biased MSM site using anonymous sources.

Thanks in advance.

Is UK based "The Guardian" fine?

Yevgeny Prigozhin: who is the man leading Russia's push into Africa
www.theguardian.com...

Leaked documents reveal Russian effort to exert influence in Africa
www.theguardian.com...

Telegraph?

Vladimir Putin-linked businessman urged Sudan crackdown, leaked documents show
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Bloomberg?

Putin’s Notorious ‘Chef’ Is Now Meddling Across Africa
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You don't think those in power would create evidence out of thin air if they wanted Trump out?

Trump literally just gave those in power a trillion dollars, why in the hell would they want to stop the money flow?

Trump is such a huge threat to the establishment yet they are only throwing what amount to softballs at him, why? All they can muster is a smear campaign that isn't even working? Seriously? Trump would be DEAD if they didn't want him in office, DEAD. Either him or some of his family, yet they continue to let him do his thing pretty much unabated except for a blatantly ineffective smear campaign.

A trillion dollars and they want him gone? Pfffft, yeah right.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join