It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An expriment im thinking about doing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So anyone that knows George Knapp and his tales of Skinwalker ranch has heard the story he tells about him sitting alone in a chair in the dark to see if anything came, he said nothing did.

I've personally seen some crazy crazy things in my life that really makes me question the status que's idea of reality.

recently i have been seeing lights that i have even captured on my outside security cams, they look like dim yellow fuzzy light to the eye and very bright in IR.

i made a thread here about it.

i have also in my life seen black triangles, a few different colored orbs, shadow people and some other strangeness. other people around me see and have things happen to them if they are around long enough.

i was thinking with the appearance of these odd lights in my yard I might go out there and see what there is to see for better or worse as this oddness comes in fits and starts.

i know nothing will happen like 99% but there is always that 1%. i do wonder even if something strange were lurking around if it would make an overt action towards or to a human on good quality video that can't be tampered with as it saves to an offsite secure server service.

as crazy as it sounds i am really nervous to do something like this and i shouldn't be, as a rational adult that lives in a nice little town where i'm safe i shouldn't be afraid to sit in my yard at night. but i am. i feel like if i do this it would do wonders for some personal fears but those same fears tell me something might be out there that doesn't have my best interests at heart.

i'm not afraid per say of what an alien would look like other than the general shock but if it was nice than i could get over it, but i have always felt like there is something ominus out there and that was reinforced by my odd sightings(most of them were with others), to the point of averting my eyes from open windows(at night) until the shades were drawn.

what's the worst that could happen, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Do it bro. I have seen orbs and shadow people as well. Wish I would have seen triangles, but the only ones I have seen were in a video from a Kurdish female soldier who monitors the skies of her homeland for illegal aircraft.

Just keep your gun with you, even the paranormal is vulnerable to the force of kinetic energy.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I have gone on a spirit quest. Be armed with the sword of faith and the shield of knowledge is my only suggestion.

what's the worst that could happen, right?

Only one way to find out....
edit on 10-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Trust your gut! You are nervous for a reason! Don’t invite it in!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Hi.
Perhaps you could, very slowly, work your way up to your goal?
No rush, right?

One step at a time.
Easy does it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You've just said, what I've been trying to tell all the people in my life - about, and word for word. 100% - never in my life - have I ever been able to relate to anything, other than what you said right here.

It's assuring and comforting now, knowing that it's not just me. I've tried to explain this, to all the people of who I either trust or love in my life, and they all say pretty much the same thing.

I want you to know that everything you described here, makes you not the only person who has to endure it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The worst that could happen? Nothing, that would be a bummer, right?
Go and catch it!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I felt bad lastnight because instead of sitting outside I just left my window right next to where I sleep open all the way with the blinds pulled up

But I guess it's baby steps. By Saturday I'll be out there all night, I'm going to cut some wood for a all night fire tonight and get it all setup so all I have to do is sit down and listen to YouTube or nature and maybe a few beers if I'm being honest, the cameras will be sober as a judge however.
edit on 11-7-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well, this is probably going to make me sound like a fruit loop, but...
...you might consider a large salt circle around the area where you'll be sitting...

I would make sure one edge of the circle passes right up next to where the lights usually manifest - that way, if they do manifest, you have the option of getting a closer look without crossing beyond the circle..

I put a salt protection circle around my entire house once when I was concerned about possible 'negativity energy' intrusion, and I believe it has been an effective deterrent..

If you would like the details of the 'method' I used, let me know and I can elaborate on it for you..

new topics

top topics

join