It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire Home Depot co-founder shreds Trump haters in new Facebook post

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I think they all do it, depending on who's in the drivers seat at the time..I would agree it has seemingly gotten worse now.

I have inched a bit more right myself..inched

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I agree, I'm just a spectator though.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Modern Democrats are the worst cry baby losers America has ever known.

"SO UNFAIR!" Donald Trump, twitter

"FAKE NEWS!" donald Trump, all the f'in time

"WITCH HUNT! Donald Trump, at every salem trial

Ladies and gentlemen, we have your cry Baby loser.

"Witch hunt at every Salem trial"......

Lolz

That is exactly what he has been facing!

You are spot on!

Go Trump!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Maybe if these rabid leftists would do some research they wouldn’t embarrass themselves so often.

You're not suggesting progressives actually get informed and think for themselves are you? Such things are not allowed in that camp.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Civil war is imminent and unavoidable. We’re going to have to kill these Npc’s. It’s the only possible outcome.

How do you identify who to kill?

When that time is finally here it will obvious, but most of them will be dressed in all black and have poor hygiene.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Left has become Authoritarian.

They use tactics of Nazi's, Gestapo, KGB, The Stazzi, the Chinese. . . . . .

Not much else I can say.

They definitely do not believe in free expression, free speech. They are anti-American, anti-1st Amendment.

It's disturbing how many are now.

I don’t think there are actually that many people who believe in this nonsense, they are just a very vocal minority who have the MSM onside which makes it seem like a majority.

I reckon if there was a genuine survey where people could say what they genuinely believed without fear of being labelled we would find maybe 10-20% of the population share the insane views of the control left

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
No one should be allowed to give millions to ANY politician!!

Agreed. All outgoing donations to any politicians should be collectively capped at a few grand total, at best. It's a very unfair purchasing slant otherwise.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

It's not left Vs right, it's us Vs them.... The problem is they have us Vs us and we not even sure who they are, they control the media for a start.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Gotta say, he seems pretty sharp for 90.
It really irritates me when people expect people over 70 to agree with 'progressive' views.
Boggles my mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

It irritates me when they expect someone at any age to agree with progressive views. People should be making their own decisions and not dictating how others should vote.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

It irritates me when they expect someone at any age to agree with progressive views. People should be making their own decisions and not dictating how others should vote.

Progressives are the new authoritarians. They're certainly not liberals, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Fascinating video. Timelapse showing income stream of top 15 richest folks in the World 1995-2019. Plus a counter showing the growth of billionaires in the world.

I find it is fascinating how they evolve over time. Certainly, shows who has the $$$ to buy power and influence around the world. Plus shows more and more are joining that billionaires club.

Just thought I would share since this one billionaire is 90 years old and is not alone in the world.
edit on 7 11 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I find it is fascinating how they evolve over time. Certainly, shows who has the $$$ to buy power and influence around the world. Plus shows more and more are joining that billionaires club.

I think it illustrates perfectly the true power structure in America. Politicians can be bought and sold like any commodity and no power on earth can change it. Add to that the influence of the MIC and the swamp can't be drained by anyone.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That was a great response to ignorance abroad. Would they really so obliviously boycott a company who employs individuals in an equal setting? I am a Republican, and I support Trump. However, I do so because even though he is obnoxious he is straight to the point and gets the job done. So what if we suffer a bit, in the long run, it is necessary to support change.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Sad isn't it. I thought this is what getting Trump in was going to fix..

Y'all sent The Swamp Thing to drain the swamp... what could possibly go wrong?

Breh...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Bill Burr has a great bit about this, that he did after the duck dynasty guy was getting a bunch of hate because he didn't believe in gay marriage.
As if a guy that's nearly 70, from the south, who basically hunts and makes hunting tools for a living, would have groundbreaking, progressive viewpoints.

They want change to happen overnight. It takes time.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Bone75

Sad isn't it. I thought this is what getting Trump in was going to fix..

Y'all sent The Swamp Thing to drain the swamp... what could possibly go wrong?

Breh...

I'm not saying he hasn't done a good job as President... so far, but to deny that he's always been a knee deep in the swamp slimeball is pure cognitive dissonance.

He straight up tells us all in the video... and you think all he got for his lifelong contributions was an appearance by the Clintons at his wedding? Come on man.

Send me a message when he starts that swamp draining. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleoftheroadIt saddens me that our country has come to this, where I, as a private citizen, cannot express my feelings.

yet here he is doing exactly that.
as are his critics.
- equality.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Civil war is imminent and unavoidable. We’re going to have to kill these Npc’s. It’s the only possible outcome.

How do you identify who to kill?

When that time is finally here it will obvious, but most of them will be dressed in all black and have poor hygiene.

Don't be taking your guns down to any Metallica concerts will you now....

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It angers me and it saddens me, but it sure as hell is not going to stop me. If you thought it would, you've got the wrong guy.

If we aren't all "the wrong guy" they will get their way
Unless totalitarian rule is your thing we better all grow a damn spine.
Don't count on others to pay the price we all must bear if we wish to be free people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join