It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez faces lawsuits for blocking Twitter critics!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump tweets from his own personal account and this is the account the libtards have previously targeted therefore AOC will have to suffer in her own delusion and unblock all of her haters.

I get it, you are a repubtard....

That's a real original statement there 🤣

Better Tweet that one to @AOC 🤣

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Agreed. Plus Rapepublican is more to the point.

5 star term, forget the ATS ratings. 11/10 - would mock oligarch cretins again!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: queenofswords
Will the taxpayers have to pay her legal fees, I wonder? We should keep an eye on that. I think misuse of funds is already on her "resume".

I doubt it, wasting tax money is only an issue if it goes to immigrants or the homeless.

ILLEGAL immigrants. You progressives always seem to forget that part.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
AOC called Nancy Pelosi "a racist" today.

www.foxnews.com...

It won't be long before AOC and OMAR sue Nancy Pelosi for violating their civil rights.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's hilarious how fast they came after AOC instead of other congresspeople who have been there for years. If people had treadmills in their heads, AOC running on them would power a few major cities for a long time.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
AOC called Nancy Pelosi "a racist" today.

www.foxnews.com...

It won't be long before AOC and OMAR sue Nancy Pelosi for violating their civil rights.

It's getting good now 😎

And LiL Ilhan is calling Tucker Carlson a White Supremacist 😃

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Frankly, I think not being able to block whoever TF you want on your own account is a load of horse#, and even Trump should be able to do so if he pleases. Otherwise, who's damn account is it/who does it really belong to? Being given the ability to block within the confines of the website's T & C's, and then told "Naw, sorry, never mind" is really overreaching meddling.
edit on 7/11/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Trump turning his Twitter account into a official message board isn't our fault.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The whole damn thing is ass-backwards !!

Freedom of speech and freedom of expression is just an invisible illusion anyway.

It's the freedom to trigger that counts 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The whole damn thing is ass-backwards !!

Freedom of speech and freedom of expression is just an invisible illusion anyway.

It's the freedom to trigger that counts 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceForceAlien

At least mine isn't photoshopped 💥🤣💥

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
She's such a gift. Gotta love Karma.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump tweets from his own personal account and this is the account the libtards have previously targeted therefore AOC will have to suffer in her own delusion and unblock all of her haters.

I get it, you are a repubtard....

You are an idiot if you think that. trump does not think 3 seconds in front of his face.

Now was that really necessary? ........and I bet it's a mystery to you as to why the Democratic Party has lost all of it's attraction and appeal and people are starting to want nothing to do with them.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

If it's good for the goose then it's good for the gander.

Liberals need to understand that the roles must apply to everyone, and not just conservatives. If we're going to be censored then the should be consider just like us.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

If you want to play your game all night, I can do it all night.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

That one was so funny, everybody forgot to laugh 😃

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Frankly, I think not being able to block whoever TF you want on your own account is a load of horse#, and even Trump should be able to do so if he pleases. Otherwise, who's damn account is it/who does it really belong to? Being given the ability to block within the confines of the website's T & C's, and then told "Naw, sorry, never mind" is really overreaching meddling.

I would say it's the publics account. If you're going to talk shop to customers, on my dime and my time with the nifty lil gadgets I bought you, then I would like to have a say on who can respond to you, after all, you are my employee and I sign your paycheck.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceForceAlien
a reply to: mtnshredder

If you want to play your game all night, I can do it all night.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

There were several really dumb male Republicans who were either forced out of Congress or were not reelected . Reallly said some really stupid things.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

trump does not think 3 seconds in front of his face.

You are an idiot if you think that - and unlike you, I'll even provide proof.

1. Trump got elected to the highest office in the USA, with everyone laughing at him even running.

2. Under Trump, the economy is doing better than it has in decades, and is getting stronger every day. I'm really looking forward to his TaxCuts 2.0 (focused more on individuals, families and small businesses after his re-election.

3. Trump is the first President to engage in dialog with NK, and is forcing China to the table to get real, substantive trade reforms (fair trade deals).

4. Trump has re-negotiated NAFTA into a much, much better deal for the USA.

5. Trump has forced Mexico to actually do something about the invasion of illegals from our southern border, by getting them to stop the flow at their southern border where it starts.

So... a man who can accomplish all of that, I guarantee, can think at least 5, maybe even 10 seconds in front if his face.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

AOC should have her "potty" mouth washed out with a bar of soap.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join