It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez faces lawsuits for blocking Twitter critics!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well here we go. So whats good for the Trumpster should be good for everyone else right? In this country everyone is supposed to be equal. Everyone from the President on down.

AOC Twitter lawsuit

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is facing two federal lawsuits for blocking Twitter users who were critical of her or her policies. Republican congressional candidate Joseph Saladino and former New York assemblyman Dov Hikind sued the freshman congresswoman Tuesday, shortly after a New York appellate court upheld an earlier decision affirming that President Trump violated the First Amendment for doing the same. “I have officially filed my lawsuit against AOC for blocking me on twitter. Trump is not allowed to block people, will the standards apply equally?” Saladino wrote on Twitter after filing his claim Tuesday in the Southern District of New York.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

What goes around comes around 🤣

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

HAHA - I hope this clown get inundated with racist intolerant comments, DMs and tweets from all of her haters every time she posts a comment and is powerless (beyond deleting her own account and crawling back under her rock) to do anything about it.

Just like her cult party insisted happens with all things Trump.

Whats good for the goose is good for the racist-little-ganders.....

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Will the taxpayers have to pay her legal fees, I wonder? We should keep an eye on that. I think misuse of funds is already on her "resume".

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
IDK... Official White house policy and her own personal acct. may be two different things. Unless hers is her official office policy? IDK.... never seen a twitter on the real twitter page.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
IDK... Official White house policy and her own personal acct. may be two different things. Unless hers is her official office policy? IDK.... never seen a twitter on the real twitter page.

Trump tweets from his own personal account and this is the account the libtards have previously targeted therefore AOC will have to suffer in her own delusion and unblock all of her haters.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Trump tweets from his own personal account and this is the account the libtards have previously targeted therefore AOC will have to suffer in her own delusion and unblock all of her haters.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Time to spend that new raise on legal fees.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Its ok, she can still claim sexism and sexual harassment from anyone and and everyone. And her supporters can issue death threats to young girls still. All is not lost for AOC.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
He doesn't want to hear me, she doesn't want to hear me... Whaaaaa Whaaaaa.....
Listen to me tweet you. Whaaaaa.. Read my tweets whaaaAAa

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
He doesn't want to hear me, she doesn't want to hear me... Whaaaaa Whaaaaa.....
Listen to me tweet you. Whaaaaa.. Read my tweets whaaaAAa

I guess democrats shouldn't have gotten butthurt about being blocked in the first place?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Will the taxpayers have to pay her legal fees, I wonder? We should keep an eye on that. I think misuse of funds is already on her "resume".

I doubt it, wasting tax money is only an issue if it goes to immigrants or the homeless.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Waterglass

What goes around comes around 🤣

by

Certainly off topic and I apologize but are you sure she's not a man?

Just her jaw. Sorry but I think she is a man.

Edit: her chin and nose seriously that's a dude.
edit on 10-7-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

HAHA - I hope this clown get inundated with racist intolerant comments, DMs and tweets from all of her haters every time she posts a comment and is powerless (beyond deleting her own account and crawling back under her rock) to do anything about it.

Just like her cult party insisted happens with all things Trump.

Whats good for the goose is good for the racist-little-ganders.....

Ummm...tell us how you...really...feel...

Too bad sarcasm blows over them and leaves them scratching they ass and foaming their righteous indignation...

...cause...feels...

No logic to be found in the lot of them...they are henceforth...anathema...

‘Cept...who would we belly laugh about then...remember...tide pod eaters vote leftist...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

No Adams apple like Moooooshel

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I kind of think that trump did that on purpose, so he would be forced into not blocking people and now the left will have to abide by the same rules that they wanted for him.
It will surely make them more upset than it did him.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: 4891morfih

No Adams apple like Moooooshel

So no big Adams Apple.

I'm telling you that "girl" is a boy.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Lock her up!

This is outrageous! Not her smartest choice, she needs some assistance for PR and trolls whilst holding the high office. Alexsatana, you read this?

Presidential salary, I'd say. It's Ovally Official now. You did it!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I get it, you are a repubtard....

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I kind of think that trump did that on purpose, so he would be forced into not blocking people and now the left will have to abide by the same rules that they wanted for him. It will surely make them more upset than it did him.

You are an idiot if you think that. trump does not think 3 seconds in front of his face.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join