It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why all the hate for the material world my dudes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same? Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 5; 48-49

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

No man can stand in the same river twice.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You are perfect...... you cannot become perfect.

Timeless being.

Becoming requires time!
edit on 21-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You may be on to something here. We should identify the males who are universally rejected by females and kill them before they have a chance to poison the well.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

More eugenic rethoric?

A shame you haven't been born in Germany during the time of hitler, these ideas you Express would fit right into it!

Still No Clue
edit on 21/7/2019 by NoClue because: express

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Perfection is in relation to God.

Nothing seems to involve something for me though, usually unpleasant?
edit on 21-7-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Tell me, in what way is God perfect?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

God is what he seems to be, furthermore I have no idea.

Was this of any value?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Tell me, in what way is God perfect?

In every possible way.

His is the only perfect way that can be perfect.
edit on 22/7/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Either god is flawed or he messed up his creation?

No Clue

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

God didn't make himself.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Didn't he make us in his image?
Could we be like a god?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

The image of God is what is actually appearing...... All is within the image.

Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation. Collisions 1:15

This that is appearing presently appears as one image..... it is non conceptual. And then concepts appear to divide the one (but it is never really divided).
The present is divided into before and after.
The present is divided into you and not you.

'What is' is indivisible...... It is all there is.

All is one in Christ. This is the way, the truth.... life.
One without a second.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I agree although I use different terms...

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

All fair in love an war really.

Females might just sexually mature more faster then males which is why they get attracted to males who are a tad older then they are. Doesn't mean they will actually be will actually mature about anything because of hanky spanky, or having a bottle an crapping themselves the next morning, like a baby.

Hell, it all fairy tales in the teens, then it a wild pilgrimage in early adolescence, then finding prince charming on some astral plane where your together forever, then it ends up going to some high court, and then boom...kicked out paradise.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
a reply to: Hombre

Either god is flawed or he messed up his creation?

The third option noone would like to look upon.

And it is this: God creates with his thoughts.
If you are one of his creation, which is thought, and you think, is it possible that your/our thinking brought us to a place where we are seeing differently than God ?

Differently means here different reality.

edit on 23/7/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow, a lot of interesting points. I was gone for a while do to work but I see this is an interesting topic or quite a few of you. thanks for the info. This thread is pretty dead now but I'd like to addmy two cents later with a pretty long post. see ya later cowboys.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Why all the hate to the material world huh?

Beloved, I use to despise the material world, certain philosophies and readings will do that to you, until you keep reading and keep reading, and slowly but surely realize that there is an underline connection in everything,

For example

Who is to say that once we die, from this form of reality from which we perceive, we are to be free from the material?

Philosophical and Religious books will outline in many different ways that the human body is a temple for the soul, but what a lot of books do not outline (And if they do is quite esoteric) is, what if the soul is also part of the material?

There are people that experience what they call Out of Body experience, many have this experience trough a well know psychedelic know as '___', which is found in every living thing and it has been scientifically discovered that its the chemical that your brain release before death (For lack of the better worlds)

Many people that experience this experiences said to obtain what they called an "Astral Body", however, once one begins to describe it, it is a direct proof that a *Form* is being perceived, only material has *Form*, only that that can be described has *Form*, Angels who are often described as pure light almost photon like, however scientifically it has been proven that photon contains no mass but energy it is irrelevant to the actuality that it is a Form, a Body and there for part of the material

because it is only the Material that has Form (Dimension, Altitude, Shape,etc)

The non-material has to be the complete opposite, and an example of this is consciousness, awareness, I mean can you measure consciousness, can you describe the body of consciousness?

There are also, other occult mysteries and philosophy, that speak of the material as a lover (From a feminine aspect) completely focus on it only purpose, *Reproduction*, it is not to be hated or despise but understood, she finds pleasure in every form of creation and her only purpose is to create a greater manifestation or expression of the self, we can argue that the universe is feminine, or anything that gives birth for that matter is of feminine qualities,

Of course, that rabbit hole goes deeper than that but what I can say for sure is that the Truth is not something that can be explained or put into words, (and to attempt to do so like many philosophers, seers, scribes, messiah, etc have done is to ultimately create confusion) Truth in its honest subjective understanding of each individual can indeed become the objective understanding of all, but for this revelation spectacular honesty is required, accompanied with the tools that have been left by does who found it. (philosophy, psychology, mathematics.)

With that said, baby steps, trust me when I said there is no reason to rush, finding intellectual treasure is exciting, but the real challenge is defined by how you can put it into use.

Stay seeking beloved and may you find The Grail to quench your thirst, thought that will only be the beginning.
edit on 5-8-2019 by Blezzing because: Wrong spelling

<< 1  2  3   >>

join