It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Island Stones Decoded

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Perhaps you should stop for a moment to realize you're talking to an expert in the field you're mangling here.

I dont really care if you call yourself an expert. I judge you on your ability to share informed information on the subject. Something you have certainly failed to do sofar in this thread.

As I said early why dont you address the similarity between the same the Dog God of both Egypt and the Mayans having such similar properties.

???

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Whatever they actually mean, there is certainly a lot of fish and bird imagery in them.

I suspect that the boards are like rosaries. Memory devices. A rosary is just a little chain with beads on it, but unless you know the prayers that are associated with each bead, then it would be equally baffling. The older boards show smooth wear, as if they were handled a lot.

One interesting fact about rosaries. They are / were sometimes made with hardened beads of wax or clay that incorporated rose oil into them, so each time you chanted through the sequence, your hands and room would be filled with the smell of roses, which is curiously often associated with visions of the Virgin Mary. FWIW
edit on 6-12-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

. Oh by the way Sirius is moving and is not in the same location of the sky it was 4,600 years ago and the pyramids themselves are moving on the African plate about 90 meters to the NE....so nope.

Yes it risies on the same time, follows the sun and has done for a very long time. So yes.

According to researcher and historian Cyril Fagan, “For Egypt and Babylonia, the length of Sirius’ heliacal year is almost exactly the same as the Julian year (see J.K. Fotheringham’s The Calendar, British Nautical Almanac, 1935) with the result that Sirius rose heliacally on almost the same Julian date for 4000 years (see Zodiacs, Old and New, table X, p.78).” He then provides us with the dates of the heliacal rising in Egypt (in Heliopolis), based on the calendar established by Julius Caesar in 45 BC, which has 365.25 days in a year.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Its a time keeper. Why do you think its centre of the dendera calander.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

The statues on Rapa Nui are not aligned to any stars. But they are aligned to sources of freshwater .....

Do you know what the original name of the island meant.?

The native Polynesian name is Mata-kite-ran "Eyes that Watch the Stars."
www.stolenhistory.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

According to researcher and historian Cyril Fagan,

You mean the Astrologer don't you? I hate to tell you but 'Astrology' isn't a science? The guy who made up stuff and published it many decades ago?

LOL

“For Egypt and Babylonia, the length of Sirius’ heliacal year is almost exactly the same as the Julian year (see J.K. Fotheringham’s The Calendar, British Nautical Almanac, 1935) with the result that Sirius rose heliacally on almost the same Julian date for 4000 years (see Zodiacs, Old and New, table X, p.78).” He then provides us with the dates of the heliacal rising in Egypt (in Heliopolis), based on the calendar established by Julius Caesar in 45 BC, which has 365.25 days in a year.

Now I won't immediately reject his 'idea' but how about you run along and find a real scientist who agrees with him then I might believe it. Thanks

Additionally;

I noted you dug this up from months ago and made this one point while ignoring all my other points.

Look Purplemer I'm not here to have long running insult fests with people who have ego problems. If you want to discuss something of interest I'm quite willing. If all you want to do is try to ineptly play 'gotcha' then no I'm not.

So go back and answer my other questions or I shall put you in my 'Not worth talking too' category. Of course you won't do that and will reply with more insults and idiocy. So if that is the case. Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Perhaps you should stop for a moment to realize you're talking to an expert in the field you're mangling here.

I dont really care if you call yourself an expert. I judge you on your ability to share informed information on the subject. Something you have certainly failed to do sofar in this thread.

As I said early why dont you address the similarity between the same the Dog God of both Egypt and the Mayans having such similar properties.

???

You need to work on your reading skills.
I was talking about Byrd, not myself.

Harte

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

???

Harte

Oh come on Harte don't sell yourself short you are at least an amateur expert

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Now I won't immediately reject his 'idea' but how about you run along and find a real scientist who agrees with him then I might believe it. Thanks

Great then I suggest reading Walter Cruttenden the lost star of myth and time to start with. You will find an array of Modern and old scientific proofs to add credence to this idea.

If you are actually interested in the dynamics you could try reading some of the research on the binaryresearchinstitute.com...

Or you could try reading mythology world wide

Or studying ancient archetypical

Or study astrotheology

Or researching the freemasons (yes the God of the Freemasons is SIrius)

I could go on but there is a little food for thought for you there.

Sirius does not precess with the other stars in the sky it follows our sun. This is something the ancients new.

A very simple way to see this in my opnion is by noting the Egyptians use to calibrate the rise of Nile again the helical rise of Sirius (helical comes from helios) which means it rises with the sun. It still marks the rise of the nile to this day.

I dont expect you to believe me. I have no intention on changing your mind. In this respect you are simple a bouncing board to allow me to share information with peeps that want to read the truth. This is a suppressed subject kids!

If you want to reply thats fine by me or if you want to ignore me thats fine by me too.

Best wishes

Purple. :-)

In respect to answering your questions. I dont have all the answers of the time needed to answer. I came back to this thread to provide a graphic for my friend Byrd who did not seem to understand what was at the centre of the Dendera calander.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You mean the Astrologer don't you? I hate to tell you but 'Astrology' isn't a science?

I hate to tell you it is a Science and always has been

There was a time a long time ago that astronomy and astrology where considered the same thing. There was a reason for that.

Now if you want to blindly support the Scientific Dictatorship without question that is entirely upto you.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You need to work on your reading skills. I was talking about Byrd, not myself.

OK and Bryd was wrong and has not come back to edit their theory. This is the calander:

Any idea of what that is next to the Dog star which is central to the Dendera Calender. They call it the leg of the Ox.

Why is it there and what does it represent. Since you consider yourself an historian maybe you can have a shot.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: Harte

???

Harte

Oh come on Harte don't sell yourself short you are at least an amateur expert

That is debatable.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The star at the center of the Dendera zodiac (which is from the time of Cleopatra and is actually a mix of Greek and Egyptian) is not Orion/Sirius. At the center is the "Bull's leg", which is the Big Dipper.

I see what you did there. Is that an attempt at circumnavigation. You failed to mention that little dog again at the centre of te Dendera.

Can you account for it and explain why its there.

and next to it.. The Bulls Leg.

The Leg of the bull is the pleadies. It has not left the bottom of Taurus and travelled up to the top. You want to understand this stuff you need to understand the stars and there movements.

Now can you give any explanation as to why these too particular star sets may be at the centre of the calendar.

And lets get a little back on topic. Why do you think these stars turn up in almost every culutre and are of paramount importance pleiades.

probably as evdidence suggests inclusive of Easter Island..

Ishtar Island.. Yes the truth is hidden in plain site

ISSA island

Happy days :-)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: purplemer

The Dogon and Ancient Egyptians have very different creation myths

Atum the prime deity of Egypt , masturbated into existence the rest of the gods after having created himself coming from the Abyss and then sitting on the Benben.

Dogon says they came from the sky , so completely different creation myth

are they not

These two cultures has a lot in common. I will give you a few points of note.

A creator called Amma / Amen. Both include a world egg in the creation story.

The Dogon had higher powers called Nommo. The Khemetics had Neters.
There are 8 nomo or primordial ancestors of man. There are 8 primeval Neters.

Nomo siza is the serpant the represents immortalilty. / Khemtic: The serpant dies and is reborn every day.

Or how about Nommo Anagonna who is crucified to a tree does that remind you of anyone. Osirius perhaps

You want me to go on.?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The star at the center of the Dendera zodiac (which is from the time of Cleopatra and is actually a mix of Greek and Egyptian) is not Orion/Sirius. At the center is the "Bull's leg", which is the Big Dipper.

I see what you did there. Is that an attempt at circumnavigation. You failed to mention that little dog again at the centre of te Dendera.

Identified as Ursa Minor - the Little Dipper.
Dend era constellations identified

Harte

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Identified as Ursa Minor - the Little Dipper. Dend era constellations identified

Yes but what your saying does not really make much sense. See the pleiades have moved in relation to the the Bull. Just as is depecited. Every culture knows what the seven sacred stars are (pleiades). They are as key and central along with Sirius to mythology around the world.

The centre of the calander is composed of both these elements. The leg of the bull pleiades and look carefully next to it you will see what is referred to as the fox. This is actually the Dog star Sirius.

In context note that in mythology and occult teaching these sets are both refeered to as the central suns and here we find representation at the centre of the Calender.

Happy Holy-days to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well, they're dog-headed and guide souls. After that, there's nothing similar about them.

Xolotl has no eyes, his alternate form is a salamander, he defends the sun in the underworld (not the job of Anubis...though he helped other gods do this in some eras), associated with storms and lightning (not the job of Anubis...that was Set), did not embalm people (or anyone), was not the son of the storm deity and a primordial goddess, etc, etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

. Oh by the way Sirius is moving and is not in the same location of the sky it was 4,600 years ago and the pyramids themselves are moving on the African plate about 90 meters to the NE....so nope.

Yes it risies on the same time, follows the sun and has done for a very long time. So yes.

According to researcher and historian Cyril Fagan, “For Egypt and Babylonia, the length of Sirius’ heliacal year is almost exactly the same as the Julian year (see J.K. Fotheringham’s The Calendar, British Nautical Almanac, 1935) with the result that Sirius rose heliacally on almost the same Julian date for 4000 years (see Zodiacs, Old and New, table X, p.78).” He then provides us with the dates of the heliacal rising in Egypt (in Heliopolis), based on the calendar established by Julius Caesar in 45 BC, which has 365.25 days in a year.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Its a time keeper. Why do you think its centre of the dendera calander.

It isn't at the center of the Dendera calendar. Polaris is. And Dendera is Greek, not Roman (it was made about 150 years before Julius Caesar reformed the Roman calendar (and our calendar) based on the Egyptian calendar.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

These two cultures has a lot in common. I will give you a few points of note.

A creator called Amma / Amen. Both include a world egg in the creation story.

Not in the story of Amun. The World Egg story has Geb as the creator deity (and is from a different branch of the Kemetic religion.) Each of the major cities (Hermopolis, Heliopolis (and others)) had their own version of the creators and the gods that took care of their cities. So in Crocodilopolis, it was Sobek... and of course his origin story and the story of how he created the world is nothing like that of the other cities.

The Dogon had higher powers called Nommo. The Khemetics had Neters.

The nommo are water spirits/amphibials (see en.wikipedia.org... ... and a lot of other anthropological data.) The Netjer are gods.

There are 8 nomo or primordial ancestors of man. There are 8 primeval Neters.

Only in the religious stories of the city of Hermopolis. Elsewhere there were different numbers of primordial deities.

Nomo siza is the serpant the represents immortalilty. / Khemtic: The serpant dies and is reborn every day.

There's no dying and reborn serpent. The serpent of the underworld (Apep) is not killed; merely fended off.

Or how about Nommo Anagonna who is crucified to a tree does that remind you of anyone. Osirius perhaps

Osiris wasn't crucified. No Egyptian deity was crucified. Osiris was murdered by his brother and resurrected by his sister-wife.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It isn't at the center of the Dendera calendar. Polaris is

Ty for your replies. Why do you think Polaris is the centre of the Dendera. I understand you think it is Greek. But I think the context is important. It was created by Egyptian Priests under Greek rule. They knew there culture was in demise and her is the calander in context.

Is not the centre of the Calendar the Leg of the Bull and what you would call the Fox?

Happy Holy-days

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well, they're dog-headed and guide souls. After that, there's nothing similar about them.

Yes there is more similar about these if you choose to look. For example they lay out of the pryamids on both sites match the shape of Orions belt. Both the stars Sirius and the Pleiades are of upmost importance to them. Both sites use true north to line their architecture both sites you can find the megalithic nobs on the stone blocks.

Both use the same symbol for the winged sun disc

Here are the stars lining up with orion

Happy holy-days

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join