It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Island Stones Decoded

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Hanslune

The sphinx th originaly the Dog star aka the keeper of time. Says who?

A little out of remit for your level of knowledge. I will post you a reply when I thread this soon. I will give you a clue. Whats at the centre of the Dendera Zodiac and more importantly why is it there..

Boom!

A little out of remit for your level of (ahem) knowledge.
The Dendera Zodiac is Greek, not Egyptian.
BOOM!

Harte
edit on 8/17/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Dogon < > Nogod

Seems odd.
edit on 17-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

A little out of remit for your level of (ahem) knowledge. The Dendera Zodiac is Greek, not Egyptian. BOOM!

It was created by Egpytian Priests and contains Egyptain Iconography. It was built in Egypt unde the Ptolemaic Dynasty. It was done because the power was waining and the priest class wanted the knowledge to past on. It is a temple dedicated to the God Hathor. Which incase you dont know and judging by your reply is Egpytian.

Now back to the centre and stop evading.
Tell peeps why the anubus is sitting square in the middle. I know you dont know that answer. Like most AE you just make stuff up. Dont worry Im here to ground truth you and I will show peeps the truth.

Your turn

So why is the Anubus centre..

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No, it doesn't. Stars move across the sky, or did you forget thi

Yes they do move across the sky. As I said this is the case. This star has held its position and helds its postion to other days of the year. The other stars have moved.

Dont worry I will create a thread for you if you need some help with this.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The Dogon have been traced genetically, so it doesn't really matter at all what th

If that is the case can you provide evidence please.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The Dogon have been traced genetically, so it doesn't really matter at all what th

If that is the case can you provide evidence please.

Why the hell should I?
You never do.

Harte

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
archive.org...
www.cia.gov...
PDF

It was declassified by the CIA in 2013. But only 50 pages were released. Recently I came across what I think is the full uncensored book.

www.stolenhistory.org...
This guy said the whole island went under the sea and back up.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

it is not arrogant the only reason we are having this conversation is because of the hard work and understanding of our ancestors on earth , its just being realistic , if they had technology with which to view the heavens they'd likely have kept it safe or buried it to preserve it , or pass on that knowledge and how they did it to their ancestors.

Yet we have no evidence to prove that they discovered it or even how they discovered it . Surely something that important, should be preserved either orally or in stone or writing , like many ancient cultures did with other things they felt were really important.

If they revere the star and speak about it in their creation story then you'd think it would be important enough to record how they found it , or learned about it to pass on that knowledge to others.

This whole idea that government organisations are hiding tech from 3000 years ago from civilsations that live in the iron age / bronze age , is ridiculous .

If these people had technology then there would be proof of it somewhere, either in writing or stone , or there would be traces of the places where they would manufacture such devices .

but given that the whole of human knowledge stands on the shoulders of giants , it is safe to assume that we didnt have that level of technology back then because there is simply no evidence , and is merely speculation and fantasy on part of the conspiracy theorist .

we didnt arrive in the stone age or iron age , with those tools and also have GPS , flight , or anything like that
there is zero evidence of it !

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
He's talking about astrology, a scam "science" which is complete hooey and which we DO still have the "tech" for.

All it takes is eyeballs and idiots.

Both of which we have in large amounts.

Harte

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vhedza

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Really, really annoying and poor form to create a thread about tablets being deciphered and then NOT inform what they have been deciphered to say. Why in the heck would you do that? Are you one of those people who needs attention and needs to feel like they have info that others dont? Or was it just total laziness that you didn't post a summary? An hour-long video to find the answer is unreasonable.

Saying you were going to do a blog post about it isn't a solution either, since this is a forum and not a blog site.

Anti flag and anti star for you.

I have to agree here.

We have TandCs for a reason.

The video came with a Summary...I cant Summarise it in the exact way that will satisfy your curiosity about what the video's actual Content is about...I thought thats why people would watch the video for themselves.

When I read the Summary on YouTube, it was enough for me to figure out that I was interested in the video...I didnt expect the Summary to actually tell me what was in the video regarding the interpretation etc.

I watched it to get that information.

It summarised the content enough for me to pique my interest which is why I posted that Summary here because it was clear to me that the video's subject matter was interesting...I cant spell out the details for people.

They must check it out themselves if they're intrested...After all, its for your own research isnt it so why would you want me to tell you what its about when you can watch it yourself, and the Summary tells you what the video is about?

As someone who had taken the time to watch the video, I was going to do a Blog Post in my own time, but for now, I thought people here would be interested in a video of this nature so I posted it with its YouTube Summary which was clear enough for me.

So you can't spell out the details but you're going to make a blog post to....not spell out the details?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
How much did NASA spend on these stones and their message that claims interstellar ETs visited and left statues just to be worshipped in their alleged physical likeless?

PS: Are they to scale?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Why the hell should I? You never do. Harte

So on one side we have evidence that the Dogon are from ancient epygt.

Funny thing that. There seems to evidence to suggest a linkage between the Dogan and ancient Egypt. Oral tradition. Shared mythology and anthropological similarities.

and on the other side we have

your imagination.

That is a clear and decisive loss on your part. Maybe you should spend sometime learning about things you dont have any clue about instead of guessing. Its interesting stuff.

Happy days

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

A follow up on Griaule's study, the SAME Dogon members that Griaule interviewed flat out stated that it was Griaule that told them about Sirius C, which was being speculated about at the time by European Astronomers.

Again my friend I think you need to reavualte your knowledge base. Your statement above appears in error. See Sirius C is a very small mass it was not surmised until 1995.

This being the case it clearly demonstrated not only you being wrong but your rebuttal of the Dogon getting there knowledge from the west being wrong.

Its a poor theory at best. See these stars are embedded in there creation stories. Do you think they went back and changed those too

Happy day

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

view the heavens they'd likely have kept it safe or buried it to preserve it , or pass on that knowledge and how they did it to their ancestors. Yet we have no evidence to prove that they discovered it or even how they discovered it . Surely something that important, should be preserved either orally or in stone or writing , like many ancient cultures did with other things they felt were really important.

This story is found and preserved in myth and its worldwide in ancient religion. The story being beings came down from the sky and parted onto man gifts and knowledge.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Nope sorry you don't get to ignore reality when it suits you. Which shaft and show the calculation that are evidence that in 4,600 years ago it 'pointed' to Sirius or Orion.

I will do one better I will demonstrate the dog star is holding its position in the sky. See every January the !st the star lines up in the same position in relation to the sun the moon and the earth.

In other words as perihelion occurs the dog star is at its closest and in the same position in a direct line. So at mid night as the sun is under your feet and you look directly up you will see this star.

This star is holding its postion as the other stars are moving. Its a better time keeper than our own sun. Yes that why the Egptians used it to tell the time. Its also the reason the Dogon use it to track time. They say its a better time keeper than our own sun.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wonder why and how the Easter Isand statues deliberately covered up. We don’t know why or when but archaeologists say they were intentionally buried.

Just like Göbekli Tepe iwhere standing stones seem to have been deliberately buried and funny enough probably worshiped the Dog star the same star they worshipped on Easter island.

and they share more in common than that..

Design elements present at Göbekli Tepe are also found in Easter Island on the massive Moai Statues, in Tiahuanaco, and other ancient sites around the globe

www.ancient-code.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Again you run away from providing an answer to my question about one of your claims.

No i am putting a thread up. Have started it. Will PM you when its up if you want.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
How much did NASA spend on these stones and their message that claims interstellar ETs visited and left statues just to be worshipped in their alleged physical likeless?

PS: Are they to scale?

Exactly zero dollars.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why the hell should I? You never do. Harte

So on one side we have evidence that the Dogon are from ancient epygt.

You have presented no such evidence, and you can't because there is none.
So, on the one hand, we have a poster that forwards a lie as if it were true, and on the other hand we have a poster telling everyone that reads this that it is a lie.

Harte

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

A follow up on Griaule's study, the SAME Dogon members that Griaule interviewed flat out stated that it was Griaule that told them about Sirius C, which was being speculated about at the time by European Astronomers.

Again my friend I think you need to reavualte your knowledge base. Your statement above appears in error. See Sirius C is a very small mass it was not surmised until 1995.

You, on the other hand, have yet to even establish a knowledge base.
Here - from Wiki, where you could have checked before you shot your mouth off:

Since 1894, irregularities have been observed in the orbits of Sirius A and B with an apparent periodicity of 6–6.4 years. A 1995 study concluded that such a companion likely exists, with a mass of roughly 0.05 solar masses- a small red dwarf or large brown dwarf, with an apparent magnitude of >15, and less than 3 arcseconds from Sirius A.[62]

And:

More recent (and accurate) astrometric observations by the Hubble Space Telescope ruled out the existence of such an object entirely.

Who was it that was wrong again?

Harte
edit on 8/23/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join