It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Island Stones Decoded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
NASA scientists have worked in secret for years on decrypting the mysterious rongo-rongo tablets.

These wooden tablets were inscribed with symbols whose meaning was lost in the 1862 – 1863 slave raids. Lost – until now.

By analysing linguistic patterns and occurrence frequency of certain syllables, words and sounds, it was possible to break down the meaning of the symbols, starting with the most common articles of the Rapa Nui language, being “ko”, “mo” and “he”. Since the first rongo-rongo tablet was brought to the NASA laboratory by norwegian adventurer and author Thor Heyerdahl in 1986, the long and tedious process of deciphering the ancient symbols has finally been fruitful.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Can you tell us what they say? Can't watch the video right now.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Watching just now, but a short summary might no go amiss.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Why would NASA be working on this and why in secret ?
And what do the tablets say ?
At least give us some details that would make it worth watching an hour long video.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Was going to do a full Blog Post on it but will post a Summary as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The video did the usual job of assigning everything to the Polynesians, and failing to mention the original white inhabitants, just as in New Zealand. Worthless.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Just marking this for later so I can come read the summary!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
The video did the usual job of assigning everything to the Polynesians, and failing to mention the original white inhabitants, just as in New Zealand. Worthless.

The documentary basically details the History of Easter Island from the earliest days of Human Settlement in about 60 000 BC.

The Native inhabitants of the Island are the Maori People who carved and erected the Statues themselves as part of an Ancestral Worship Religion.

There is no Alien involvement at all ascribed to the Easter Island Statues because the Archaeological evidence including the accounts of early explorers like Captain James Cook all suggest the Statues were all carved and erected by the Maori as part of their Religion.
edit on 10-7-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, like this 1st of April article in 2017 claiming the same and even saying Trump held a press conference about it?

Groundbreaking new NASA evidence

New scientific evidence today leaves the world in shock, revealing what we all were thinking but no one dared to say out loud – the mysterious moai statues of Easter Island were in fact built by extraterrestrials.

NASA scientists have worked in secret for years on decrypting the mysterious so called rongo-rongo tablets that this ancient civilization left behind. These wooden tablets were inscribed with symbols whose meaning was lost in the 1862 – 1863 slave raids. Lost – until now.

By analysing linguistic patterns and occurrence frequency of certain syllables, words and sounds, it was possible to break down the meaning of the symbols, starting with the most common articles of the Rapa Nui language, being “ko”, “mo” and “he”. Since the first rongo-rongo tablet was brought to the NASA laboratory by norwegian adventurer and author Thor Heyerdahl in 1986, the long and tedious process of deciphering the ancient symbols has finally been fruitful.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The tablets say this accordingly, but it's a hoax.

Mai ruŋa te raŋi mātou i tu’u mai ai, mo haka aŋa i te nu’u o Te Pito O Te Henua mo haka tu’u i te ‘ariŋa ora o mātou, mo haka pure i te nu’u o te ao ki a mātou.

We came from above the sky, to make the people of The Navel of the World (ancient name for Rapa Nui) build our living faces, to make the people of the world worship us.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have come to learn that everything, I mean everything is a lie. So they are most likely lying about this in some, or many ways. Not a shot at the OP, a shot at Nasa.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

NASA Never a straight answer. Nasa is military why are they even bothering with this

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why would NASA be in charge of decoding these messages?

Isn't that more of an anthropological, linguistic task? Or are the messages written in spaceship and satellite?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

NASA is actually a civilian, non government agency. Or was. I don't know.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Why would NASA be in charge of decoding these messages?

Isn't that more of an anthropological, linguistic task? Or are the messages written in spaceship and satellite?

I have no idea...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Really, really annoying and poor form to create a thread about tablets being deciphered and then NOT inform what they have been deciphered to say. Why in the heck would you do that? Are you one of those people who needs attention and needs to feel like they have info that others dont? Or was it just total laziness that you didn't post a summary? An hour-long video to find the answer is unreasonable.

Saying you were going to do a blog post about it isn't a solution either, since this is a forum and not a blog site.

Anti flag and anti star for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Can you tell us what they say? Can't watch the video right now.

BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Really, really annoying and poor form to create a thread about tablets being deciphered and then NOT inform what they have been deciphered to say. Why in the heck would you do that? Are you one of those people who needs attention and needs to feel like they have info that others dont? Or was it just total laziness that you didn't post a summary? An hour-long video to find the answer is unreasonable.

Saying you were going to do a blog post about it isn't a solution either, since this is a forum and not a blog site.

Because I thought you would watch the video yourself and not depend on what I have to say about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have to agree here.

We have TandCs for a reason.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I have to agree here.

We have TandCs for a reason.

The video came with a Summary...I cant Summarise it in the exact way that will satisfy your curiosity about what the video's actual Content is about...I thought thats why people would watch the video for themselves.

When I read the Summary on YouTube, it was enough for me to figure out that I was interested in the video...I didnt expect the Summary to actually tell me what was in the video regarding the interpretation etc.

I watched it to get that information.

It summarised the content enough for me to pique my interest which is why I posted that Summary here because it was clear to me that the video's subject matter was interesting...I cant spell out the details for people.

They must check it out themselves if they're intrested...After all, its for your own research isnt it so why would you want me to tell you what its about when you can watch it yourself, and the Summary tells you what the video is about?

As someone who had taken the time to watch the video, I was going to do a Blog Post in my own time, but for now, I thought people here would be interested in a video of this nature so I posted it with its YouTube Summary which was clear enough for me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join