It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Jeffrey Epstein) "Democratic Fixer" Sara Latham

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sara Latham. I have a hunch this woman is going to be important as the Jeffrey Epstein case plays out. So who is she?

Well, her most recent and current position is reported (March 14, 2019) as the PR Chief for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex:

Harry and Meghan hire Sara Latham from Hillary Clinton's campaign to head communications

The queen granted permission for Harry and Meghan, 37, to base their household office at her London base in Buckingham Palace.

Kensington Palace also announced that Harry and Meghan will hire a new communications staff, with Sara Latham named as their chief public spokeswoman. She and their team will be reporting to the queen's communications team and press secretary, Donal McCabe.

Interestingly enough, it would seem that this same communications team that Sara Latham will report to also handles Prince Andrew's public relations... yes, that would be one and the same as Epstein's buddy "Randy Andy." There are already questions being raised about Trump's visit to Britain in June for D-Day commemorations, and especially his meetings with Prince Andrew -- not surprisingly.
Donald Trump and Prince Andrew met up in London ahead of Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest on new sex trafficking charges

To royal observers, Andrew’s time with Trump at Westminster Abbey marks the most high-profile gig the duke has enjoyed in years. But it’s curious that neither royal aides nor the White House thought about the potentially problematic nature of a Trump-Andrew photo-op. The two are among the most high-profile figures caught up in the Epstein scandal, which has intensified in recent months over different court battles, including the decision to unseal documents in a civil case that could prove damaging to Epstein and others involved in his alleged trafficking operation, the Miami Herald reported.

Ms. Latham has quite the impressive resume actually:

Latham served as chief of staff to John Podesta, who served as Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman during the 2016 presidential election. She is a longtime Democratic fixer: Summoned in 1996 to help choreograph Bill Clinton’s reelection campaign and again in 2008 when she helped Podesta sneak President Obama’s cabinet prospects in for secret interviews. Before coming to work for the royals, she was employed by Freuds, a communications and PR firm, according to a press release from the royal communications team.

"Longtime Democratic fixer", eh? What an interesting choice of words. Much more here: Inside Hillary Clinton's covert operation that vetted Tim Kaine

So what else do we know?

Sara Latham, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's New PR Manager, Worked for Hillary Clinton's Campaign

From 1996 to 2000, according to her LinkedIn, Latham served as a Special Assistant to the Chief of Staff during Bill Clinton's second term. She must have endeared herself to Hillary too, as the former First Lady later brought Latham on to her 2016 presidential campaign as a senior advisor. Latham worked for Hillary Clinton during the main stretch of the campaign, from August 2015 until November 2016.

According to her biography on the Milken Institute's website, Latham "led the political strategy and execution for the 'super surrogates,' (Obama, Biden, President Clinton) and ran the campaign’s covert running-mate selection process, announcement and general election plan." Latham is also often referred to as the chief of staff for John Podesta.

(Note: the biography referred to above is now a broken link)
And for those who followed the Podesta email leaks, you might remember her name from this little fiasco:

Latham even played a pivotal role in Podesta's infamous email [leak] during the 2016 presidential campaign. It was Latham who forwarded the phishing scam onto the IT employee asking if it was legitimate. That employee would incorrectly advise that it was "a legitimate email," causing Podesta to act on the email's instructions and give hackers access to his account.

More here: “Is This Something That’s Going to Haunt Me the Rest of My Life?”

She also served as Special Advisor to the Secretary of State for Culture, Media, Sport and Olympics during Tony Blair's tenure as Prime Minister, after working in his campaign.

Latham, who according to her Linked in page has dual citizenship in the UK and US, is one of only a few Americans to have served as a political appointee in both the British and American governments.

Quite the resume, eh? But one of the most interesting tidbits I found was that Sara Latham was listed in Epstein's notorious "little black book" under Doug Band's name/office...

Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book REDACTED

Doug Band is, of course, the good buddy of Bill Clinton who Chelsea thought was, um, misrepresenting her father's "good" name in his capacity with the Clinton Foundation and his own company, Teneo. The same one who called Chelsea a "spoiled brat" and demanded more "respect." The same one that prompted Chelsea to call for an independent audit of the Clinton Foundation.

Chelsea flagged 'serious concerns' about Clinton Foundation conflicts

But more important, Doug Band would seem to have been a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express:

Developing: Bill Clinton’s Top Body-Man Doug Band Flew Several Trips on the Lolita Express with the Former President

Investigative reporter Conchita Sarnoff, the author of “Trafficking” on the Jeffrey Epstein case, joined Shannon Bream on Monday night to discuss the Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest...[snip]...Conchita Sarnoff also mentioned that Bill Clinton’s body-man Doug Band also flew on the Lolita Express several times with Bill Clinton — who took the 27 flights.

I did check the Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs in PDF format for her name and/or initials, and did not find anything. That's not to definitely rule it out, though, because oftentimes the logs simply refer to "female(s)" -- which are probably also references to the victims as well. But there's nothing there to indicate she was ever a passenger.

(continued in next post)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
(continued from previous post)

Another little tidbit I found interesting is that Prince Andrew's ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, had her own scandals with Epstein:

The Royal Family’s Disturbing Connection to Jeffrey Epstein

In March 2011, shortly after he feted Epstein’s return, Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, told the Daily Telegraph that Andrew had helped arrange for Epstein to pay over $18,000 to one of the duchess’s former assistants to whom she owed nearly $100,000 in unpaid wages and other bills. Andrew was serving as Britain’s Special Representative for International Trade and Investment at the time, and this connection to Epstein, who had been convicted four years earlier of soliciting prostitution from a minor, drew heavy criticism in the press.

“I personally, on behalf of myself, deeply regret that Jeffrey Epstein became involved in any way with me,” Ferguson told the Telegraph at the time. “I abhor paedophilia and any sexual abuse of children and know that this was a gigantic error of judgment on my behalf.”

It occurs to me that (at least in the USA) that a wife cannot be forced to testify against her husband, and a husband cannot be forced to testify against his wife... but they're divorced, so it doesn't apply... except they've been quite chummy and well looky here:

Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew to REMARRY? Palace refuses to be drawn on BIZARRE claim

There are some interesting connections discussed in this Twitter post (I cannot vouch for anything there though -- you can read and come to your own conclusions): SweetPete

One of the oddest things I've found about Epstein is that no one knows quite where he came from or attained his money and influence.

I Tried to Warn You About Sleazy Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in 2003

It was the fall of 2002....[snip]...here was this faux-compliment coming, bizarrely and a bit grotesquely, from a woman I hadn’t met—a female assistant who worked for one Jeffrey Epstein, a mysterious Gatsby-esque financier whom I’d been assigned to write about by my then-boss Graydon Carter, the editor of Vanity Fair. (Epstein had caught the attention of the press when he had flown Bill Clinton on his jet to Africa. No one knew who he was or understood how he’d made his money.)

It became obvious as I was reporting his story that you could essentially divide Jeffrey Epstein’s biography into two themes. One was the hidden source of his wealth—he claimed he’d fueled a lifestyle of vast homes, a private jet, and endless travel by managing the money of billionaires and taking a commission, a story that no one I spoke to believed—while the second mystery was his unorthodox lifestyle.

It's worth the read for the background information alone. Here is her Vanity Fair article that was published in 2003:

The Talented Mr. Epstein

Like so many other despicable scandals, it's always the same names that crop up, and here we are again. I think it'd be worthwhile to keep the name Sara Latham on our radar too as this sordid debacle plays out.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks, but its more in the shadows of what is to follow. "the shadow of death"

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well it's clear as day she has no sole, so I'm sure she will do whatever is needed to help Epstain out or make sure he never squeals.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Everybody wants a piece of this ,
. We're all on board the good ship Destiny .

Those well known names keep popping up everywhere , where they're trapped in circles of broadly known evidences . Some of it hearsay , some leaked , some of it carefully referenced individualized undisputed facts from referred source information such as on wikipedia . Ghislaine Maxwell set to images reads like a playbook , McCann jumps right up on there with the list of links google offers . This whole thing will go all the way in , There are links to Epstein and Clinton everywhere , via Pizzagate Oxfam Saville , Heath , Blair and Podesta is in there with Teneo , paying for adoptions , etc etc , Not so much going down the rabbithole but digging it out and finding it's circular , and full of the same looking rabbits .

That the sdny publicanticorruption unit investigates is probably a good thing , they're likely as a whole going for the CLinton Foundation and friends .

And obviously" the news " statesthey've got use-able evidence and intend to charge for child trafficking , no less, on Epstein .

That is and will be a major deal with all the investigators including major outlets on this .
Every intel agency in the world will want to know all about this . We're all going to find out , at last .

Sorry but we will all be finding out that these are bad mfrs , very very bad . Like three times very
We used to say things like "molesters is as molesters does , Forest"

and "tick tock" .... there it still will be on the r ats forum .. tick tock

edit on 10-7-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I wonder if France would welcome Epstain as they did for Polanski?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

It's really crazy all the connections being made. And many more to be made no doubt!

I kept this one clean enough that it didn't have to be relegated to RATS. But there are definitely RATS threads that could be made. Most definitely.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So dems = epstein

Republicans = would never be part of his circle

I. E. Trump safe from any claims, Clinton definitely partake...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So dems = epstein

Well, maybe... I'm not so sure of that. I was focused on Sara Latham, and this is where it took me. There are, obviously, plenty of Dems associated with Epstein, but that's not to say there aren't plenty of Pubs associated with Epstein as well.

Again, I'm not saying that. If you've got something, please -- PLEASE! -- share.

As so many ATSers have commented again and again, we don't care if there's a "D" or an "R" after their names, let the chips fall where they may!!!

LOL!!! Trump isn't "safe from any claims"! There are plenty of claims against Trump. I spent much time tracking those claims down. The prosecutors either have the evidence or they don't. Claims are great for echo chambers; evidence is needed for the courtroom.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So dems = epstein

Wtf?? Where did you get that?

If anyone is proven to be a kiddy-diddler, he should fry along with all of the rest, and that goes for Trump too.

The fact is, there is essentially ZERO evidence Trump is involved, and a whole lot of evidence that Billary is up to his/her necks.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So dems = epstein

do you ever listen to what others say, or do you just imagine you know what they think and respond based on that?

new topics

top topics

join