It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about Epstein's flight logs....2002-2005

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Where are the logs for the gulfstream 5 op ?

Links are on an earlier thread .

We're not to forget (Epstein) vs Virginia Roberts (Giuffre) cases heard in 08 , 2000 plus pages of witness evidence directly involving Clinton and Pr. Andrew as Epstein clients . That info was sealed and what was released had deletions .

Obviously there's something in it , there was a guilty outcome and out of court payoffs in that/those cases .

Newspapers wouldn't come out with '26 times' unless there's credible evidence , otherwise they're taking legal risks.

There were also (openly stated) trips to Japan and Russia , incidentally where the aoc in both is 13 .

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
bigleaguepolitics.com...
COURT DOCS: Epstein Had 21 Different Phone Numbers For Bill Clinton

Court documents show that Jeffrey Epstein had 21 different phone numbers for former Democrat president Bill Clinton.

“Epstein’s personal phone directory from his computer contains e-mail addresses for Clinton along with 21 phone numbers for him, including those for his assistant (Doug Band), his schedulers, and what appear to be Clinton’s personal numbers. This information certainly leads one to believe that Clinton might well be a source of relevant information and efforts to obtain discovery from him were reasonably calculated to lead to admissible evidence,” according to the court documents from a civil case filed by victims against Epstein.

A “little black book” of names and addresses kept by Jeffrey Epstein’s butler is a veritable who’s who of the global elite — and George Soros’ nephew Peter Soros shows up in its pages.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Share Tweet Flip

Bill Clinton reportedly flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with underage girls numerous times, sometimes without Secret Service presence.

“I know from the pilot logs. And these were pilot logs that were written by different pilots at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein 27 times… Many times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many he did not. Almost every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are underage girls,” Sarnoff said on Fox News in comments flagged by Gateway Pundit editor-in-chief Jim Hoft.

Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, a former Miami prosecutor, reportedly cut Jeffrey Epstein a deal in Epstein’s previous case because he was told that Epstein “belonged to intelligence.” Epstein now stands criminally accused of child sex trafficking.

Interesting to find out who in the FBI or other 3 letter outfit gave Acosta that information.
youtu.be... they are talking about the Clinton LIES but keep flashing an old picture of Trump; par for the course ?

bigleaguepolitics.com...
FLASHBACK: President Trump Ejected Convicted Sex Criminal Jeffrey Epstein From Mar-a-Lago

The fake news and Democratic Party spin doctors are attempting to tie President Donald Trump to convicted sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein, who faces new charges of child sex trafficking after already pleading guilty to similar crimes in 2008.

However, court records indicate that Trump booted Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida after he “sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.”

The court records also show that Epstein’s brother, Mark testified that Trump had flown on Epstein’s jet at a certain point in time. Trump attests that he had a falling out years ago with Epstein, and the two men have not been friends for quite some time.

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him. People in Palm Beach knew him. He was a fixture in Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan,” Trump said today to reporters outside of the White House.

Do not forget the whole NXIVM case as there are ties to judges, politicians, and Clinton campaign contributions. bigleaguepolitics.com...

The New York Post reports: “Bronfman funneled thousands of dollars into Clinton’s campaign coffers — far in excess of legal limits to contributions — to “curry favor” with the powerhouse political family, according to Mark Vicente, a documentary filmmaker and former member of the Nxivm group that is accused of keeping women as sex slaves.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

If I was the pilot who signed those logs.......I would have quietly disappeared when Epstein got busted.

He knows everybody who has been on that plane going to the Virgin Islands. I don't see how he can not be involved...he had to know some funny crap was going on.

You might be surprised. Corporate pilots intentionally avoid interacting with the folks in the back (if they're smart). They don't want to know what's going on because then they can potentially be held responsible. They generally keep their nose out in front of the airplane at all times. It's all business, just fly the plane and mind your own business.

FAA and other jurisdictional authorities do require a flight manifest for every flight. However, the Pilot is usually not the one who compiles this list. It's usually a cabin attendant. And the Pilot just signs off on the manifest on the flight deck before departure as part of a number of different administrative duties. In fact, this is one of the reasons almost all corporate aircraft have a cabin attendant (or person designated as such) (to shield the pilot from being accountable for what goes on in the back).

ETA - And if you look into aviation laws (especially international aviation laws) you will see there are a whole variety of very real legal reasons for adopting these types of practices.

I'd be willing to bet that Epstein's pilots didn't go anywhere near any of those parties. They probably stayed somewhere completely different like a hotel somewhere. It's pretty common actually. Their job is to fly the plane, and fly the plane only.
edit on 7/10/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What you said is exactly correct in probably 99% of the time. During my corporate days the only time I knew there was hanky panky going on in the back was if we picked the girls (Vegas usually) up or they took a break from their fun and games/duties in the back and came up front for a look outside. They were paid well and seemed to enjoy their jobs..but they were not underage as two of them which were the favorites I kinda got to know (they went with us several times) were in their mid to late 20s.

A corporate pilot is just another hired hand and is paid to get the boss where he wants to go on time safely and comply with ICAO and FAA paperwork. The 727 (depending on configuration) has a lavatory just outside the cockpit so there would be no reason for the pilots to ever journey to the back of the plane during a flight unless they were invited or for some mechanical reason.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: burntheships

www.theguardian.com... guess they change their names too

Two of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged accomplices are running businesses from a Manhattan property linked to the wealthy sex offender under new identities, years after appearing to have left his scandal-plagued entourage. Nada Marcinkova and Sarah Kellen, who were questioned by lawyers about whether Prince Andrew had any involvement in Epstein’s abuse of underage girls, have since reinvented themselves as Nadia Marcinko and Sarah Kensington. Marcinkova, 29, is now a pilot and the chief executive of Aviloop, a website selling discounted flying lessons and other deals related to aviation. Kellen, 34, states that she is the owner of SLK Designs, a renovations firm. However according to public records, both businesses have operated from addresses in a building on East 66th Street in Manhattan majority-owned by Epstein’s brother Mark, a wealthy property magnate. Two condominiums in the building sold last year for $2.5m and $1.85m.
so they may pop up in this new investigation again

Sarah Kellen has at least three other alias'...Sara Kensington is one of them.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

underage sex was being prostituted

Minors can't consent.

It was rape.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Another on the flight log:

Jean-Luc Brunel, who co-owns a modeling agency in Miami and has been accused of abusing underage models in the past, according to Lambiet.

gawker.com...

Brunel owns MC2 Modeling agency in Miami...and, reportedly, has links to Israel.
He is accused of supplying underaged girls to Epstein.

Brunel was also the subject of a 60 MINUTES episode from 1988, where he was accused of drugging underaged girls and pimping them out.

edit on 10-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
AP = Anthony Podesta

Maybe, but that claim sure wouldn't stand up in court.

I'm surprised - here I thought Clinton was proven to have gone to the island more than 2 dozen times.

Is that now shown to be a lie?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Not only is r0xor what you said, he evidently has no idea when this was taking place.

from what I have read it's a period from 1994-2008 span of time. (although the 2008 date is of Epsteins 1st conviction and sweetheart deal)

Not sure how accurate that is, but that is what I have gleaned from reading a bunch of different souces.

not all sources I have read do I find credible.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
AP = Anthony Podesta

Maybe, but that claim sure wouldn't stand up in court.

I'm surprised - here I thought Clinton was proven to have gone to the island more than 2 dozen times.

Is that now shown to be a lie?

There is no evidence that I can find that shows Bill Clinton using an Epstein Plane to or from the Virgin Islands... he took a few flights on the "lolita express", which is a different animal than Lolita Island. (On a side note, there is a flight log that shows Prince Andrew and a body guard on a flight out of the VI on an Epstein plane)

There are literally dozens and dozens of flight logs....which may or may not be complete or totally accurate.

There were only a few people who repeatedly made dozens and dozens of trips to the VI, which is the closest airport to Lolita Island. (St. James Island).

All we can hope for is that Epstein hedged his bet with pictures and videos that were taken without the participants consent.... I have no doubt personally that this was done.....the question is whether or not whats on those vids/pics and who was participating ever sees the light of day.
edit on R172019-07-10T11:17:57-05:00k177Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R202019-07-10T11:20:37-05:00k207Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R212019-07-10T11:21:06-05:00k217Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If I was the pilot who signed those logs.......I would have quietly disappeared when Epstein got busted.

Definitely. I'm betting there's lots of folks who want to disappear right now. The pilot probably has the best chance of disappearing successfully though!

The pilot was a lot more involved with Epstein than just flying his planes. According to the deposition excerpts he helped Epstein purchase boats, cars, audio and video equipment. Many of the Epstein boat, autos were registered in the Pilot's name too. Epstein had gifted his pilot 40 acres on his Zorro Ranch in which the pilot had built his home for him and his wife. The pilot also picked up and delivered guests to locations and flew the helicopter to the island.

I would say that the chief pilot is an accomplice.

Edit add: Deposition excerpts

Larry Visoski deposition begins on page 13.
edit on 7 10 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Definitely. I'm betting there's lots of folks who want to disappear right now. The pilot probably has the best chance of disappearing successfully though!

The pilot was a lot more involved with Epstein than just flying his planes. According to the deposition excerpts he helped Epstein purchase boats, cars, audio and video equipment. Many of the Epstein boat, autos were registered in the Pilot's name too. Epstein had gifted his pilot 40 acres on his Zorro Ranch in which the pilot had built his home for him and his wife. The pilot also picked up and delivered guests to locations and flew the helicopter to the island.

I would say that the chief pilot is an accomplice.

Take the flight logs I posted, which are only to/from the Virgin Islands on Epstein's plane.

3 years of what is available.

Count the number of times individuals names or initials appear on those flights...

JE,GM,SK,BT, AP, etc.... show dozens of trips to and from VI.

These are the people you need to look at in regards to Lolita Island..

The Lolita Express is a completely different animal.

The way I see it, the Lolita Express is a flying brothel with 12-14 year old girls as entertainment.

Lolita Island is much deeper and more complex and appears to involve a smaller group of individuals.

People and the MSM are confusing the two issues. Although they are both tied to Epstein, they are separate issues.

The thing is people hear Lolita Island and then they hear about a plane called the "Lolita Express" and automatically connect the two, when they are totally separate entities.
edit on R452019-07-10T11:45:56-05:00k457Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R482019-07-10T11:48:22-05:00k487Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you for the link! I haven't seen the depositions yet, just read excerpts, so it's very much appreciated.

And yes, from what you're saying, it sure sounds like the pilot is an accomplice. I'll have to go read the deposition before saying more though.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you for the link! I haven't seen the depositions yet, just read excerpts, so it's very much appreciated.

And yes, from what you're saying, it sure sounds like the pilot is an accomplice. I'll have to go read the deposition before saying more though.

Thanks again!

I believe the pilot even admits to helping install a massage table on the airplane as well per Epstein's request.
Mind you there is a lot to read, it took me 2 1/2 days. Though admittedly the Epstein depositions become very repetitive with his scripted response. Though some of the dictated arguments between attorneys can add illumination to this case too.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I gathered from the depositions that the only way to get to little st. James island is via helicopter or boat from the virgin islands. The larger 727 is called the Lolita Expressand used for international flights. The other more personal and smaller Lear jet was used more often for domestic flights within the US.

Edit add: you should read Larry Visoski's deposition on the link I provided in above post to Bodicea. It was the most informative of all of the depositions.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Sure there would be other ways to get there, but the focus seems to be on all Epstein flights when they should be looking at the ones specifically to the Virgin Islands.

Do we have a list of all flights to the island? They might not manifest those flights, but the pilots would need to file to fly there. I would think if they were doing illegal activities then they would want to keep it all quite like and not have any names as proof of who flew on those.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Noooo. Try again. Bill Cosby drugged adult women into compromising sexual situations. Bad on it's own of course.

Bill Clinton is molesting little girls.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: visitedbythem

Noooo. Try again. Bill Cosby drugged adult women into compromising sexual situations. Bad on it's own of course.

Bill Clinton is molesting little girls.

You are correct!
Bailiff, whack his peep

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join