It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Rep. Katherine Harris Dead in Plane Crash

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It seems the Colonels' opinion of having won an argument is saying "I won!!!". There are probably alot of message boards out there that entertain your type. I love the fact that this board is so varied in its users, but your disgusting humor and unsubstantiated validity as an objectionable debater is grotesque in every manner. If your grandma was a republican, would you wish death on her? you're the warped one, man.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Did you know her?

Did you read the rest of this thread?

Still you should not wish someone dead since they've messed with black people in a non-violent way or what ever happened in Florida.

Huh?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think he knew who Harris was.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Victimhooditis:

A common ailement found in subjects who refuse to stand on thier own without scapegoating another for their plight in life.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Very appropriate Tyr, I couldn't agree with you more. This obsession for party lines and the putrid need for pity is what keeps some people going, sadly.

I believe the word commonly used for this disease Headstuckinyourassidis.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
AWWWW, man! Damn!

Whether you like her or not to be mad that Kathleen Harris was not killed is sick.

Colonel, surely you have some class.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You people really take things a bit too seriously.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, since death is the ultimate reality, people DO seem to take it seriously most of the time, whether in jest or not. Learn some tact.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Hmmm Could her death be a conspiracy?
Im always suspicious of deaths of people who were involved in controversial episodes. This should be looked at more closely.

Well, heck yes!
Clinton is a man of a thousand bodies. Is there a reason Shrub should not be suspected of doing the same thing, if necessary?
The only reason I would suspect not is because there has been no violation of law by Katherine Harris or the Jeb administration that I've seen in regards to the state voting.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

AWWWW, man! Damn!

Not surprised. The "Colonel"'s blinding hatred, bigotry and bias has already been established. Such a comment is not earth-shattering.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

AWWWW, man! Damn!

I thought this was said upon waking?

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Tyriffic]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Katherine Harris dead.

The plot thickens every day.

A shame she wasn't brought to justice.

Who's next?

Lying, cheating, scumbags.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
She is alive MA.
Got to goto page 1 to see the link I posted to this plus Ocelot heard/read it on "What Really Happened."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good.

Justice may be served after all.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dead or alive?

Jury still out. Let's see how long it takes for her office to confirm or deny...

"Our internet search confirmed that there was a crash this morning in the Toronto Islands at about 9:57 AM, and that there is currently a search and recovery effort being conducted, according to a Toronto Globe and Mail report at 4:51 this afternoon. However, we also confirmed that there was activity in Harris� Washington, DC congressional office at least until midnight tonight -- on the Monday of a long Fourth of July holiday weekend when Congress in not even in session.

The doomed plane was a small, private Beechcraft piloted by an unidentified American, according to Constable Mike Hayles of the Toronto Marine Unit, speaking at a press conference this afternoon. Hayles said the police received a call at 10:06 AM, reporting the crash, but was unable to confirm how many others were on board the plane which holds seven people, including a pilot and six passengers.

Interestingly, the Globe and Mail said Hayles added that �American regulations are different from those in Canada and the United States does not require information on all passengers of a plane.�

* Sorry. I am doing a bad impersonation of somebody. I will cease and desist with such mirth. *

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"Katherine Harris Victim of Net Rumor"
www.worldnetdaily.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I did notice the first time.

Which version are we to believe?

Disinformation Inc
A division of Bush Administration Enterprises

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Katherine Harris dead.

The plot thickens every day.

A shame she wasn't brought to justice.

Who's next?

Lying, cheating, scumbags.

Hmmm, you would put precious life behind your petty, uninformed political ideologic views??

Silly man.......errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would certainly rate the need for truth and justice above the life of Katherine Harris, yes.

But as the hoax article suggested, she may well end up carrying many dark, corrupt secrets to the grave, never to be known by you or me.

Such is the judicial system.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I'm not happy over her death or anything like that but what makes you think she was so innocent?

Did you know her?

Huh??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join