It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

She "tried" to say it. She slurred her way through enough for her minions to pick up what she meant.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Um, the amount I pay in tax doesn't even come close to the amount the "ultra rich" pay each year, even with their present cut. Economics isn't your strength, my friend.

Fascinating to see someone chastising others for "falling for the left/right game" while then proceeding to swallow the class warfare game nonsense hook, line, and sinker. Your slip is showing.
edit on 10-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Who said I'm superior? You guys are always putting words in my mouth. The only superiority complex I see around here is the group that is dehumanizing other people based on political affiliation. You are one of those people with the superiority complex my friend, own it.

Now go back to your newsfeed so you can digest more corporate media propaganda to fall further into your delusiobs of grandeur.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

A loaf of bread costs the same for everyone, rich or poor. You are a defender of greed. The same people who own our politicians and make them lie to us and pass dirty legislation are the ones who benefited the most out of the tax cuts. Who woulda thunk? *derp face*

Keep defending crony capitalism, in the end you will regret it because the money will continue being siphoned to the top. The middle class is being destroyed, those permanent tax breaks will outlast your temporary one by far. And guess where that trillion dollars will go? Either to the Cayman Islands or to political bribery (lobbying).

You are defending your enemy because he's telling you to attack your neighbor. Dum dum.
edit on 7/10/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
You are defending your enemy because he's telling you to attack your neighbor. Dum dum.

No, I'm refusing to attack YOUR enemy because he's done me no wrong. You're the one trying to shoke hands in the pockets of others and shake 'em down for more money, but the man looking to retain their own earnings is "greedy?" LOL!!! You're a goddamned hoot, man.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So tell me, who are the ones paying our politicians to be scumbags? Answer that and you'll answer who benefited the most from the recent tax cuts as well. Shocker! Not.

Ignore that fact all you like, it just makes you look clueless.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So tell me, who are the ones paying our politicians to be scumbags? Answer that and you'll answer who benefited the most from the recent tax cuts as well. Shocker! Not.

Ignore that fact all you like, it just makes you look clueless.

Lobbyists from industries, labor unions, the educational industrial complex, and the medical industrial complex. Those groups, by the way, span middle class union members and their political pandering money just as much as they span the so-called "ultra rich."

You're a class warfare hack at this point, so I wouldn't crow too loudly when trying to say someone disagreeing with you is "clueless."

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ah, so you actually believe anyone other than the corporate big whigs make any of the decisions for a company or for lobbyists? Those lobbyists are paid to follow orders from the board room, they don't comply they are fired and replaced with someone who will lick their boots.

You haven't made a counter-argument at all because corporate still makes the decisions regarding who and what to lobby.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yes, you've built quite the boogeyman inside your head, perhaps someday you'll realize it is a paper tiger at best. I can't make a counter argument to something that's more overactive imaginary noise than reality, so please don't hold your breath waiting on that.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ah, so money in politics is a figment of my imagination? I guess lobbying isn't an issue at all and our representatives actually represent us and not corporate interests. Silly me for thinking common sense and what should be obvious, but Trump gave them the money so it's a-ok and not suspicious at all. Right?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No, the idea that it is somehow all part of a coporatocracy and is lopsided is a figment of your imagination. Do you realize how much power and clout the public sector unions, the medical industry, and the education sector hold in American politics? Those aren't fields dominated by the "ultra rich," yet they hold far more sway than you seem to accept. The AFL-CIO no more represents me than lobbyists from the banking industry.

But, let's look at your boogeyman a bit, shall we? The top 1% made 19.7% of income in 2016, and paid 37.3% of all income tax collected. The bottom 90% of earners "only" accounted for 30.5% of taxes collected. SOURCE

So you're telling me the group that pays by far and away the most into the country's coffers shouldn't have a loud and clearly heard voice in the government they're picking up the tab for? GTFO! Your position is lacking in logic and perspective.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I paid more in taxes proportionally than those corporate leeches. A loaf of bread costs the same for everyone, rich or poor. You forget to consider that while defending crony capitalism. No amount of money is enough for the leeches at the top.

Who do you think a politician is going to listen to more, a random guy sending a letter in the mail or a CEO willing to pay them a few hundred thousand dollars to pass a certain bill that their legal experts wrote in their backroom? We both know the answer to that, do you have the integrity to admit it though?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I paid more in taxes proportionally than those corporate leeches. A loaf of beef costs the same for everyone, rich or poor. You forget to consider that while defending crony capitalism. No amount of money is enough for the leeches at the top.

Proportionally to what, exactly? If you're referencing proportionally to the cost of living, tough cookie, better your position. Life doesn't owe you squat, you simply have a threshold at which you will become complacent over the rate you exchange your time for... other's thresholds for complacency will be greatly more ambitious than yours is. Proportionally... there's that being a hoot again.

Proportional to the height of midgets, my size should see me paid millions in the NBA! Proportional to minnows, every salmon I've caught should have been photographed by the Guiness Records people. Proportional to the strength of your arguments, my gym lifts are Herculean.

My God, how do you fit so much entitlement into such an insignificant package?

...and *think* about it this way, no, a loaf of bread does not cost the same for everyone. There are 99 cent loaves of dogcrap at Wally World or $10 near homemade artisan loaves at the local bakery. Your personal finances and how you handle them dictate which loaf you buy. Now, based on your argument here, you seem to feel like everyone should be buying the same 99 cent loaf. OK, let's play that game... everyone should be paying either the same flat rate in taxes or, even more accurately tied to your position, the same dollar figure flatly in taxes. $5,200 a year for every American man, woman, and child regardless of income level or personal finances. Guess what, oh enlightened one? That would precisely match what the US took in in total income taxes last year. Again, your knowledge of economics seems to only be surpassed by your knowledge of the totally unknowable.
edit on 10-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

" Who said I'm superior? "

I Certainly Did Not . I find you Entertaining in your Madness to be Liked here on ATS ...........Hmm....

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Even a doctor wouldn't recommend an alcoholic to go completely cold turkey otherwise thei could die. Why do you think methadone clinics are a thing? You're a political drama junkie, the dopamine is irresistible.

Lol
Doctors do just that every day
You are screwy

As to the junkie comment, nope.

Just cause your famous doesn't make you smart.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Nope
All things must be equal and government provided don't you know?
Its all those politicians except for the ones the enlightened vote for.
Lol

What about those who bake their own damn bread?
This is why we can't have nice things karen!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You honestly think that our government isn't pay to win? Are you seriously under the impression that lobbying doesn't undermine the middle class' representation in our government?

Who is someone like Nancy Pelosi going to listen to first, some unknown person writing her a letter in the mail or the CEO of a corporation that will pay her a few hundred thousand to pass a bill that makes her ignore the letter she recieved in the mail?

Answer those questions honestly and you'll come to the realization that some people's wealth is used nefariously to influence law. A CEO should have a say in our government, absolutely, because they're a citizen, but when their voice ($$$) drowns out millions of others, that is a problem. They already have a voice with their vote, why should they be allowed a leg up on anyone else just because they have more money? That's not fair at all and you know it.

Who do you think pays Clinton and Pelosi to say and do the things they do? Poor people? Yeah right.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If I wanted to be liked around here I would simply parrot "orange man good, orange man good, orange man good!" until I was blue in the face, then I'd be absolutely loved. Obviously that's not why I'm here.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I guess you've never heard of withdrawals? Alcohol withdrawal can be deadly, so can methadone withdrawal.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I didn't vote for any of the politicians. You don't pay attention very well otherwise that would be crystal clear to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join