It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

wait a minute, there are Q threads? On ATS? i have been enlightened.

I think that may be the first time you have said something close to a fact. careful, you could ruin your reputation.

But can someone/anyone tell me when I became America? I always thought of myself as part of America,

I know a White fought at the alamo, I know a distant uncle was a philanderer and had upto 30 wives, yes he was a White as well. ( my father was adopted, so I am not a White by blood)

but yeah I'm honored that you all think America is turning into me.

thank you.

🎆🎇✨🎉😁🤣💋🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️👍😂😆
edit on 10-7-2019 by thedigirati because: My wife said so.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Frau Sprecherin Nancy Pelosi now claims Trump is trying to make America White again !!

What is wrong with white?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Frau Sprecherin Nancy Pelosi now claims Trump is trying to make America White again !!

If I had a Nickle for each time I heard this....

I'd be Trump Rich

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Does anyone know just how safe 70's era implants are?. I think we need to a blood test...determine her blood/silicone level.

I am white, and Pelosi is an embarrassment to my race.

So Pelosi's fake boobs have gone to her brain?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You defend him despite his globalist actions. That trillion dollar tax cut is the ultra-rich pissing on you and calling it rain and you seem to have bought it hook, line and sinker. Same goes for the weapons deal with Saudi Arabia. If it were literally ANYONE else making those moves you guys would be crying foul, but since it's Trump it's ok. Why? Because the media has conditioned you to back him no matter what because you not backing him would be tantamount to you admitting they were right, and who wants to say their enemy is right?

Those in power have total control over the narrative and you guys refuse to see it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Nobody asked her that !!

Hmmm 😧

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm genuinely curious, what's the point in you bringing that up over and over? It's been almost a year, me and my mom have moved on. You need to get unstuck from the past my friend, it's over and done with. You bringing it up does literally nothing.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It was good enough for all those freshmen congresswomen to wear to the State of the Union Speech; now it is bad?
WTh?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It was a genuinely funny story.
You famous people tell them all the time, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

you mean that wasn't a clan meeting?

it's a new century, so why not a new all female clan from the Democrats?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Make America Great Again

This proves that Pelosi cannot spell. There are no Ws or H's in that saying.

It also proves that Pelosi does not know her history, since she thinks America was only great when it was white.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What are you talking about? You've gone off your rocker. Maybe you haven't gotten enough tabloids today? I'd turn on CNN for your fix before you go completely brain dead.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

you mean that wasn't a clan meeting?

it's a new century, so why not a new all female clan from the Democrats?

They were missing the hats.....or maybe they just left them in the coat room?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'd turn on CNN for your fix before you go completely brain dead.

He who rails against the msm is now prescribing it?
This is why we can't have nice things karen!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

That trillion dollar tax cut increased both my take home pay and gave me the first tax refund I've seen in 8 goddamned years, but by all means, continue to parrot bullsnip and then wonder why your words carry as much weight as a mouse fart in a windstorm.

As for Saudi Arabia's weapons deal, um... have you ever read my posts here before? I'm the "Yay for war" guy. Anytime this country can turn weapons into a payday, I'm in. Again, mouse buttcheeks, the passing of wind through them, what impact is it making in the middle of a windstorm?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You defend him despite his globalist actions. That trillion dollar tax cut is the ultra-rich pissing on you and calling it rain and you seem to have bought it hook, line and sinker. Same goes for the weapons deal with Saudi Arabia. If it were literally ANYONE else making those moves you guys would be crying foul, but since it's Trump it's ok. Why? Because the media has conditioned you to back him no matter what because you not backing him would be tantamount to you admitting they were right, and who wants to say their enemy is right?

Those in power have total control over the narrative and you guys refuse to see it.

I'm just tired of hearing how superior you are since you are "above all the left vs. right" stuff, while bashing anything right and strangely silent on anything left. So for that, I will continue to respond accordingly. act like a joke, be the punchline.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

so that is why there was so many pink "hello kitty" hats in the coat room

you can makes those things stretch quite a bit I've heard.

you just grab by the ears and pull....

💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♀️😻😻😻

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh, you're talking about the temporary tax cut that doesn't even come close to the amount the ultra-rich got with their permanent tax cut? That's what made it palatable to people, iit was the main selling point which is why it's brought up every time the trillion dollars is brought up.

The rich get richer, that seems to be a pattern regardless of who is in office, a pattern that is lost on many around here.

As for you being the "war hawk" of ATS, you aren't the one fighting the wars so of course you can love war, there's no risk to you personally You'd make a great politician though, you'd be more than happy to send your sons and daughters off to die for greed and ego.
edit on 7/10/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Even a doctor wouldn't recommend an alcoholic to go completely cold turkey otherwise thei could die. Why do you think methadone clinics are a thing? You're a political drama junkie, the dopamine is irresistible.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Oddly enough, he has more black and hispanic support than any of his predecessors.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join