It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I read "I'm smart and you're stupid and politics don't mean anything but yet I HAVE to post on every political thread on ATS I see to show everyone how smart I am."

The difference between you and me dear is two-fold...

First, I have the lady balls to actually debate my ideology, as opposed to your lack of honesty on your ideology and lack of balls about the latter.

Secondly, there is a battle going on right now in America and I picked a side.

You can't.

Because you are smart enough to realize that you are on the wrong side of history, but not smart enough to do anything about it.

edit on 9-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

A battle led by politicians. Hooorahhh to gullibility! Amirite?

You chose a side alright, that was your first mistake. Which side is it though, the douche or the turd sandwich? I guess it doesn't really matter though since they all work for the same people.
edit on 7/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is sugar-milking the right-wingers, self-centred snow-whites who think the world is made for them and everybody will go to hell. Thanks to Lord Jesus!

That makes sense!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Pelosi says a lot of things that she is not cognizant and/or self aware enough to realize what she said.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You chose a side alright, that was your first mistake. Which side is it though, the douche or the turd sandwich? I guess it doesn't really matter though since they all work for the same people.

One has to stand for something...
Or fall for everything
That is the definition of gullibility
Hint , hint....

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Pelosi says a lot of things that she is not cognizant and/or self aware enough to realize what she said.

sad to say this but many if not all politicians fall into that page of life

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

By the way, you know my ideology and you see me debating it every time I post in one of these threads. I'm hoping that one day it might click with some people.

I do love how easily the topic is turned toward me every time I show up though. It speaks volumes honestly. YOU are the one who refuses to debate my ideology, that's why you and others turn the topic towards me, personally, every time. There never seems to be any actual debating around here anymore, only circle jerking and derision toward anyone that does not join in.

But I will take my "beating" from the majority of the members on here and will keep saying what I'm saying. Maybe someone is reading and will consider my words as having merit. If not, oh well.

It's so funny, Trump is supposedly this genius who plays 4D chess with people yet those who believe in that never even consider that they are the ones being played, not only by Trump but by the media and other politicians as well. It's theater, bread and circus.

A TRILLION dollars in tax cuts. A TRILLION. A reward to themselves because they are the ones who control the legislation. Isn't it crazy how easily that fact is glossed over? The ultra-rich are the ones lobbying to create legislation in their own favor! LEGISLATION that just rewarded the very same group of ultra-rich people (who undermine our political process through lobbying) with a TRILLION dollars in permanent tax cuts.

How more clear cut could it be? The same thing continues to happen while we argue with each other over soundbites by politicians who are bought and paid for to divide us.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh, so since I don't accept either one of your 2 pre-baked, hackneyed and narrow-minded ideologies that must mean that I don't stand for anything at all? Tell me how that works because that sounds nonsensical to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Actually, I picked the American side.

You're still wallowing around in the 2 party system stupidity when there are only 2 ideologies that matter right now.

Americans and Progressives.

Progressives are in both parties.

Something you obviously don't understand.

Although if you can remember stuff from day to day, I've already told you about this.

It's us vs them sweety and you are sitting between the two battle fronts screaming at the sky that you're smart.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, why not?! Nothing else seems to be working!!

#MAWA

Now, am I going to be beat up for wearing that hat. And which side will do the thread??

“Leftist liberal beat up at Trump rally”, or,

“Trump goes on postal Twitter rant at 4am because of #MAWA??

Btw, I just wanted to post on the “best title of the night” thread!!

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don’t care what any of them say but I refuse to apologize or feel guilty for being white. You know, being the nazi they say I am and all. Just another example of the pathetic political rhetoric the dems are so fond of. Pelosi and the rest of her dem flunkies can go pound sand as far as I’m concerned.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’ "

Ah , she Meant to say that President Trump is trying to ‘Make America Outta Sight Again " ............It's Her Oldtimers Condition ya Know ............

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You say that I'm stuck in the 2 party system yet all you have done is simply renamed the two parties/ideologies to something else and decided you're not a part of the 2 party system anymore.... somehow. You can't make this stuff up, lmao. Worst logic ever. Anything to convince yourself though I guess. Lol.

when there are only 2 ideologies that matter right now. 

A.k.a. "the only 2 parties that matter", a.k.a. " hey, I'm part of the 2 party system". Lol. You're like a caricature. Are you being ironic on purpose?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The problem with you is you actually believe you're enlightening us with some fresh new insight we've never heard before. Yes, we heard you the first 100 times, but apparently it's not going to stop you from repeating yourself ad naseum. It doesn't help that your quite obnoxious and incredibly smug too.

It's actually funny because you're not entirely wrong either. The problem though, is that you view it in such a black and white manner. It's not just TPTB dividing us into 2 sides and anyone who dares to play is some ignorant sheep falling for the psyop.

And you wanna talk about narrow-minded?

Maybe you should practice what you preach and broaden your perspectives a little further and realize there are a lot of different dynamics at play here beyond just right vs left.

It's almost as if that pseudo-fence of yours has given you pseudo-confidence in your position. My guess is pride and ego, who knows. Maybe you should get off that high horse of yours, come back down to earth, find a mirror and truly enlighten yourself before you try to enlighten others.

And also, you're giving Nancy way too much credit if you truly believe she's just following some script to "trigger the triggerables". She clearly believes the crap she is saying. Now had you said she is being influenced in some way, whether wilfully or otherwise, you may have an argument. But to simply say that all politicians are on a payroll and are nothing but actors reading a script is not only a cop out, but the height of ignorance and arrogance.

Simply put, you need to humble yourself to allow some new perspectives into your life. Knowledge is power, but I'm afraid you won't be able to gain any if you believe you've already got it figured out.

My friend, this gimmick of yours is getting real old. In fact, it became old about the same time you first decided to employ it. So this will probably be my last time ever addressing you.

Keep doing you, though. I know you love the attention.

😘

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Who says my posts are for you or any of your favorite posters on here? Your walls have been built, Trump was successful in building the wall. My posts are for those who haven't swallowed the Trump bait and might still be open to him being a corporate puppet. He was "many many billions of dollars" in debt in the late 90's/early 00's, he's deep in the pockets of the establishment, he's just dancing on stage for them.

You want to talk about high horse? Take a look at the posts of the people you're defending right now, they are on a 24/7 high horse implying that only they are "real Americans" just because they support the president and his clearly corporate agenda. Anyone who questions him somehow hates America and is a traitor worthy of being spit on. And you're coming at ME? The only reason you don't address such opinions and mindsets is because you yourself have the same hateful thoughts as the ones you are defending.

A trillion dollars bro, a trillion. You'd have to go back to ancient Roman times and then start spending a million dollars EVERY SINGLE DAY up to current day to spend a trillion dollars. What do you think they're going to do with that money? Serious question. What makes you think that the people Trump's administration just rewarded are trustworthy in the slightest with money?

What do you think the Sauds are going to do with all those weapons this administration sold them, just like the last administration? Serious question. What makes you think the Sauds are trustworthy with military weapons and bombs?

Are you really so blind to not see the issues with those moves? Are you seriously ok with that? If you are, you are drinking too much koolaid.

Now go back to watching CNN so they can enrage you to the point where you fall deeper into delusion, then go watch Fox News so they can confirm all of your biases.

Please don't address me again. Seems I may have finally gotten to you about following me around and making threads about me.

Did your "fan club president" pin come in yet? You're going to love it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Check into the effects of the Immigration Act of 1965 which essentially ended immigration from Europe in favor or South America, Asia and Africa.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The fence-sitting anti-Trumper.

Like vultures surviving in the desert. Never in a good mood.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The fence-sitting anti-Trumper.

Like vultures surviving in the desert. Never in a good mood.

Not to mention the heavy psychological trauma and strain 😎

Enough for a straight jacket !!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Speaker of the House. Third in line for the Oval Office should the unthinkable occur.

As speaker she wields an enormous amount of influence and power. She may be entirely unlikable, even contemptible, at times...but "little power"? Yeah...not so much.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Her sentiment is the dumbest thing I’ve heard of in the past week, and I’ve seen some pretty dumb things being said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join