It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is the Delusion from the sick Liberals.

What does adding a citizenship question have to do with #ing Race?

Do the mentally ill Liberals only think, that the USA only accepts Immigrants from Mexico? Do they realize that this Question being added will affect all #ing RACES.

The problem with this country are Democrats, I hate to say it but its true, they CONSTANTLY talk about Race, they are the ones that are always bringing it up even when it is irrelevant.

EDIT : Im sick and tired of all of this bull#, this country has changed like crazy since my parents moved here LEGALLY from Europe back in 1998.
edit on 9-7-2019 by iMnotHigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I know especially since there are no ethnicity requirements placed on citizenship. a reply to: ketsuko

I write in Im Klingon. They really like that answer.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
I know especially since there are no ethnicity requirements placed on citizenship. a reply to: ketsuko

I write in Im Klingon. They really like that answer.

I always write that Im Mexican, so Im allowed to vote 5 times

edit on 9-7-2019 by visitedbythem because: spelling due to ATS commercial lag

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I thought about writing in zombie. Then I could vote wherever I wanted whenever I wanted, but then I realized it would be no good. As soon as they realized I wasn't reliably voting Democrat, they'd send someone around to find out why.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
they'd send someone around to find out why.

a reply to: ketsuko

They always did. I worked 2nd shift so they could never catch me although they would speak to my wife.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: xuenchen

And yet Pelosi was is all buddy-buddy with the Women's soccer team yesterday.

THAT team looks to be pretty white, despite the team captain all upset about diversity in America.

Is Nancy trying to make soccer white again?

Was rapanoe upset when Obama was supposedly deporting the most people ever? I don't remember hearing a peep from that guy.

If you have the correct politics (ie of the left) you can literally do whatever you want, and the sycophants will ignore it. In fact, if you told this to her, she would probably not believe it, calling it right wing propaganda.
edit on pm77201919America/Chicago09p06pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Those might be real.

I'll be blunt, they're frankly the only part of her I don't find repulsive. She should wear more low cut tops and a bag over her head when she's on TV...

I bet if you saw them unleashed you would probably change your mind and loose your lunch, plus if she opened her mouth it would ruin it for you. lol

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the tabloid gossip xue, you're the best at bringing the MSM to ATS.

How long has it been since you guys have been a day without being triggered by Democrats? They're earning their lobbying checks, that's for sure. They'll say just about anything if it means getting paid, especially when it comes to divisive rhetoric. That's what their job is after all, triggering the triggerables.

You're earning your check too, xue. Congrats.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Some poor intern is getting clobbered, for letting Nancy forget her meds. Again.

Nancy needs to tread lightly. Her own daughter warned that, some of their "faves" may get swept up with Jeffery Epstein. Her circle of friends may start shrinking...

Democrats always cry "racism", when their argument is lost.

They have done it so much, that it is laughably transparent. It's a bad joke; repeating it doesn't help...

You play the race card when it is the only card you have left in the deck.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Thanks for the tabloid gossip xue, you're the best at bringing the MSM to ATS.

How long has it been since you guys have been a day without being triggered by Democrats? They're earning their lobbying checks, that's for sure. They'll say just about anything if it means getting paid, especially when it comes to divisive rhetoric. That's what their job is after all, triggering the triggerables.

You're earning your check too, xue. Congrats.

Says the guy who is above politics but yet is triggered by Every. Single. Political. Thread. Always.

Always "woke" and above the fray, yet so triggered on this thread that the first thing you do is attack the OP.

The fence-sitting anti-Trumper.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Tits McGee is hitting the sauce again.

She sounds like a racist moron, yeah, redundant.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hey, if I were "woke" I'd be in the Q thread connecting imaginary dots and chasing imaginary rabbits with no end in sight. People are being "woke" every day by the "great awakening". I'm sure you've heard of it? I bet there are quite a few people you pat on the back that participate in that delusion, but I've come to expect such blatant hypocrisy.

But yes, keep projecting so you can ignore the fact that Democrats have got your number when it comes to triggering and goading you into extremism. That's kind of the point, to make both sides so extreme that there can be no compromise. What good is a country without compromise or understanding? No good at all. Those in power are well on their way to erasing the middle-ground that used to make America so great.

These politicians are nothing more than actors paid to trigger people into extremism. Looks like it's working, people gleefully turning into hypocritical bigots. Sounds about right, par for the course. Too bad you're too blinded by hate to see what's actually happening to you psychologically.

The blame game will continue no matter what! The establishment demands it. They'll be too busy rolling in their trillion dollar tax cuts to care about the repercussions of their actions.

edit on 7/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Those might be real.

I'll be blunt, they're frankly the only part of her I don't find repulsive. She should wear more low cut tops and a bag over her head when she's on TV...

Wow, even in that picture of a young nancy, you can still see the emptyness when looking into her eyes. Eyes say "nobody home", that smirk says "certified grade A lunatic".

I'm sure she was a hit at parties.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: underwerks
Trying?

ult-What ?

Only in the minds of fragile white people has America not been white.

which is why it's perplexing that some idiot leftist would be some brain dead as to say something this idiotic.
We be hanging them "others" and burnin some crosses! We gets it done heaya.

Sadly, A great man once opined about a day when people would be judged by the content of their character, and not the color of their skin. If you can't see the irony of the left in that context, you truly need to reflect a bit.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pelosi has not debated anyone in 30 years which is insane. Nobody goes against her because she is impossible to beat with all the corporate money.

When Trump had her in the Oval Office with Chuck she sounded like a fool. Even Chuck was cutting her off. Her game is corporate donations. Very good at it. Outside of that, nothing to offer. Her district is a ticking time bomb with all the homelessness, drugs, #2 patrols on the street. I honestly can't understand a word she says. Incoherent rambling, hand gestures, gaffs. How someone votes for this thing is beyond reason.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ah heck! Give her a drink, and send her home, and send all the homeless to her home. Two problems solved

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi is certifiably crazy. She will meet with illegal aliens, but will not meet with parents whose children were killed by illegal aliens.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Canada asks the citizenship question. I guess all those anti-Trumpers who swore they would move there overlooked that small detail.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The video of her saying Trump would NOT BE PRESIDENT. TAKE IT TO THE BANK.

He totally humiliated her. TOTALLY. That is what this is about. He shamed the hell out of her and she can't deal with it.
She is using the little power she has to inflict any damage she can because he PUT SHAME ON HER. She is livid.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Pelosi is rich, I'm sure she loves her job. She can literally say stupid things and goad people into anger and she gets paid for it. All she has to do is follow the script and she makes gangbusters. It probably beats being a 9-5 slave as far as money goes. All she has to do is get on camera a few times a week and read the teleprompter.

If she knew anything about shame she wouldn't be an antagonistic shill for a living.
edit on 7/9/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join