It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: xuenchen

And yet Pelosi was is all buddy-buddy with the Women's soccer team yesterday.

THAT team looks to be pretty white, despite the team captain all upset about diversity in America.

Is Nancy trying to make soccer white again?

Was rapanoe upset when Obama was supposedly deporting the most people ever? I don't remember hearing a peep from that guy.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The left just needs to stop with this crap.

This is like the so-called backlash against Disney casting a non-white Ariel. If you look, the majority of the comments are people protesting the backlash, in fact, almost all of the comments are people backlashing against the non-existent backlash.

So America is what it is, and it's only the left who sees this boogeyman. Or do the left think that only white folks immigrate legally to this country?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Pelosi says a lot of things, that are all stupid... this is just another one to add to the ever growing list of stupid thoughts she shares.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I am amused by the people who hate Christians and scream "America was founded on slavery" when America was a actually founded by people escaping religious persecution.

Just what we have to deal now, I guess.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes because white people can not be immigrants or illegals. No one can tell me why though ....

You raise a salient point. America was founded as a British colony. It's roots are "white." That said, it seems like "white" has become the great melting pot in the racial world while everyone else receives various qualifiers and modifiers to ensure they retain minority statuses. Just a couple of decades ago, a lot of Mexican-Americans called themselves white and were considered white by federal classifications. Most Spanish people (as in those whose families emigrated from Spain) are classed as "white" in this country alongside all the other European groups. If a Spaniard isn't "Hispanic" then WTF are we doing wrong here? Why have we quietly allowed "white" to become this giant excuse to pander to discrete groups at the expense of the majority? Hitler did this crap, only with the races reversed, and was rightly vilified for it... so why are we allowing these idiots to do the same here?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That's because most of us were raised to think of this country as being all of ours, not a place of disparate groups and tribes living side-by-side. The new left has changed that for some groups and not for others.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't know...I think we have a leak in isle...left

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Those might be real.

I'll be blunt, they're frankly the only part of her I don't find repulsive. She should wear more low cut tops and a bag over her head when she's on TV...

Maybe thirty years ago. I bet if you let them loose now they'd become knee-knockers.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
“Just their people vote and not the general population,” said the Democratic lawmaker. “That’s why they’re fighting the census.”

So she's saying that "their people" are US citizens and she wants both US citizens and illegal immigrants to vote.

This has nothing to do with a persons skin color. The left have become as racist as the KKK back in the peak of the KKK (when they were started by the democratic party).

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: underwerks
Trying?

ult-What ?

Only in the minds of fragile white people has America not been white.

And only in the minds of fragile people *period* is America somehow "too white".

Like what the hell does that even mean?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Lets see here they can ask my ethnicity which is not racist in their eyes but if they ask if im a citizen too its racist? WTF

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, this is another bad day for Mr. Biden...... That old Honkey

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I know especially since there are no ethnicity requirements placed on citizenship.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So what's the problem?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
maybe not... it has everything with gerrymandering for republicans doesnt it?

You know it does

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Ummmm ... citizens are the only ones who can vote, but citizens could be voters for either party.

It could actually benefit Democrats by making them extend blue districts further out, diluting some red ones in order to get the right numbers of voters.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And yet Pelosi was is all buddy-buddy with the Women's soccer team yesterday.

THAT team looks to be pretty white, despite the team captain all upset about diversity in America.

Is Nancy trying to make soccer white again?

I hear she's a big fan of the NHL too 😃

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Inclusion of the census-citizenship question stands to hurt President Trump in Texas and Florida, according to a guest on FoxNews. Doesn't know why Dims are so paranoid.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
maybe not... it has everything with gerrymandering for republicans doesnt it?

You know it does

Most gerrymandering favors Democrat voting pockets 😀

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Well, this is another bad day for Mr. Biden...... That old Honkey

Just reported by CBS, Joe/Jill Biden mysteriously received $15 million in 2017/2018.

Mr. "I'll fight for you!" Joe middle-class Biden, LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join