It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Frau Sprecherin Nancy Pelosi now claims Trump is trying to make America White again !!

Her incoherent statement was trying to address the current turmoil over the Census and questioning people about whether or not they are actually U.S. Citizens.

She's nuts because the Citizenship question has zer0 to do with race !! 😆

The Census is taken every ten years to help determine U.S. Congressional Districts based on population per the Constitution.

You can watch her in the video (if you dare!) 😆

Pelosi says Trump is trying to ‘Make America White Again’ with census question

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday blasted President Trump’s push for a citizenship question on the 2020 census as an effort to “Make America White Again” — claiming, “it’s not what our founders had in mind.”

“They want to make sure that people, certain people, are counted,” Pelosi said at a press conference in San Francisco that focused on election security.

“Just their people vote and not the general population,” said the Democratic lawmaker. “That’s why they’re fighting the census.”

WARNING: Nancy Pelosi talks in the video !!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Trying?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Trying?

ult-What ?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
............................stop......................................quit it..................................don't do that.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OK, I'm confused about this. Shouldn't the citizenship question need to be answered for no other reason than to ensure that states with the largest population of non-citizens are allotted the resources to accommodate them? This whole crappos about that citizenship question just shows that the DNC doesn't care about the people living here, or accountability. All it shows is that they are concerned about image and turmoil.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does anyone know just how safe 70's era implants are?. I think we need to a blood test...determine her blood/silicone level.

I am white, and Pelosi is an embarrassment to my race.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All it takes is a weird person to say something stupid against Trump and the lamestream media runs with it like a parrot on fire.....and you're supposed to believe it or else you'll get a visit from antifa...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Interesting choice of words from her, considering many of her supporters overlap with the Kaepernick idiots who seem to believe this country was built on institutional racism at the highest levels and yes, the Founding Fathers are often called out as part of that, most recent proof being the desecration of the nation's first flag on a pair of shoes. Like those shoes, Pelosi is far too trashy and meaningless to be worthy of sporting such a bastion of this nation's history, be it our original flag or presumption of speaking for the founders of this great nation she pollutes daily by being a so-called "representative" of.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trying?

ult-What ?

Only in the minds of fragile white people has America not been white.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And yet Pelosi was is all buddy-buddy with the Women's soccer team yesterday.

THAT team looks to be pretty white, despite the team captain all upset about diversity in America.

Is Nancy trying to make soccer white again?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Some poor intern is getting clobbered, for letting Nancy forget her meds. Again.

Nancy needs to tread lightly. Her own daughter warned that, some of their "faves" may get swept up with Jeffery Epstein. Her circle of friends may start shrinking...

Democrats always cry "racism", when their argument is lost.

They have done it so much, that it is laughably transparent. It's a bad joke; repeating it doesn't help...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Those might be real.

I'll be blunt, they're frankly the only part of her I don't find repulsive. She should wear more low cut tops and a bag over her head when she's on TV...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here, allow me to translate...

"Why don't you klansmen let the uneducated brown people in to replace your votes so we can do some gangsta commie shlit?"

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trying?

ult-What ?

Only in the minds of fragile white people has America not been white.

Do you fail to see the ridiculous dichotomy?
Let one person say "America has always been a Christian nation" while the vast majority of the country has long been of Christian beliefs. and the damn roaches swarm out of the woodwork screaming about how majorities don't matter and freedom of religion, etc.
Let one person say "America has always been a white country" and say so while trying to buck for more reverse racism policies or positions and by God they're laying down some truth according to the same asshats who get verclempt over the fact that the nation was founded on Christian beliefs.

Buncha fools. some folks, bunch of hypocritical fools.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When was America white?

Never.

So how do you do "it" again?

So many questions.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Surprisingly, this time I agree with you.

The race cries angle is just getting so old.

And from me, yikes.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
OK, I'm confused about this. Shouldn't the citizenship question need to be answered for no other reason than to ensure that states with the largest population of non-citizens are allotted the resources to accommodate them? This whole crappos about that citizenship question just shows that the DNC doesn't care about the people living here, or accountability. All it shows is that they are concerned about image and turmoil.

Its about Dems potentially losing roughly 18 electoral college votes if the illegal immigrant population were to vanish from their three key states.

That's why they want to get rid of the EC. That's why they call out gerrymandering, because it would ruin the gerrymandering they themselves committed.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Surprisingly, this time I agree with you.

The race cries angle is just getting so old.

And from me, yikes.

Didn't you hear? Biden is a racist *gasp*.

I know because Harris told me to think that way.

They're doubling down and 2016 was just the beginning.

Vote for us or your a Putin boot licking bigot.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yes because white people can not be immigrants or illegals. No one can tell me why though ....

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Saw some opinion piece where this question was only to suppress unwanted votes...

If you are not a citizen you shouldn't get to vote, I didn't get to vote when living in Germany, if you are not a citizen you shouldn't get to vote.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join