It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NOT)Breaking: Katie Johnson made it all up!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

My party? You keep referring to the dems as my party... I spent the last 35 years registered as a Republican while voting mostly for independent and third party candidates during that time. I registered D in 2016 so that I could vote against Clinton in the primaries.

So if the context within which you took my comments about Trump to be part of a democrat mindset you have missed the mark.

Trump was not making a pledge to the people. He was making a threat to his followers by saying ''they'' were under attack because they follow him. This is an old tactic of authoritarians, telling your team that the ''other team'' is out to get them when they really are not. He is drumming up fear and to many seem to not notice. I do and that does not make me a democrat.

Oligarchy, sure. But the oligarchy is not confined to dems alone. It extends to both parties and actually well beyond and is basically the few rich families that own just about everytning. But you already knew that I think.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Fallingdown

Trump was not making a pledge to the people. He was making a threat to his followers by saying ''they'' were under attack because they follow him. This is an old tactic of authoritarians, telling your team that the ''other team'' is out to get them when they really are not. He is drumming up fear and to many seem to not notice. I do and that does not make me a democrat.

How do you know this for a fact, or will you admit you are expressing your opinion of what President Trump thinks?

How do you know the other "team" is not out to get them? got a link for that? Is this another opinion?

I think what has happened to President Trump in the last 2 years sorta indicates that someone is out out get some one.

This is a conspiracy site right, it's kinda the thing here.
edit on 9-7-2019 by thedigirati because: damn you autocorrect

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Do you have anything to say about the OP or are you just gonna be a pigeon? Still mad that I called you out on your lies in the other Epstein thread?

Get over it.
edit on 9 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: D3M1G0D

Idiotic unsubstantiated bull#.

Thanks for playing.

Trump Is Unusually Friendly With People Accused Of Crimes Against Children

You don't understand, you're still posting crap. Guilt by association is bull#.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
😆

Returned to Sender

Posters in this thread won't follow the facts. They think any court document is proof positive that this # is true.

Nevermind all the glaring problems with this story.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

😆

Returned to Sender

Posters in this thread won't follow the facts. They think any court document is proof positive that this # is true.

So you have a problem with court documents?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thanks for playing.

You don't understand, you're still posting crap.

Speak for yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

😆

Returned to Sender

So you have a problem with court documents?

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Thanks for playing.

You don't understand, you're still posting crap.

Speak for yourself.

Are you and that poster the same person?

Why don't you let him/her speak for themselves?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ok I admit I was at 29 palms in 1980 and I think but am not certain but at the time I think that address was a XXX drive in outside the back gate of the the Base there.

I have not looked on google maps yet but I would not be suprised.

Weird huh?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Do you have anything to say about the OP or are you just gonna be a pigeon? Still mad that I called you out on your lies in the other Epstein thread?

Get over it.

I did say it. Your OP is # and has no substance or basis in fact. And that is fact.

But if it makes you feel better to believe it and stand up for pedophiles and child rapists, go for it, that's on you.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I did say it. Your OP is # and has no substance or basis in fact. And that is fact.

Point out where. Take it up with the daily mail and this girl who apparently doesn't even exist.

But if it makes you feel better to believe it and stand up for pedophiles and child rapists, go for it, that's on you.

There it is. Trying to shut down the conversation with salacious accusations, are we?

That you Hillary?
edit on 9 7 19 by projectvxn because: changed guardian to daily mail. Sorry reading a guardian article

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Sorry, who was defending Epstein in this thread, can you link to that for me, I may have missed it laughing.

please, be my guest, quote it if you like.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sorry, don't have time to read the thread, so this might have been addressed already, but the document is well known, and is dated 11-16 and is the one that Trump "settled" by paying the girl off, when he was still a candidate, or the Prez-elect. It was on the news back then.

Furthermore, I think the "pay-off", (settlement) was indicated as one of the misuses and abuses of the so-called 'Trump Foundation" monies, which according to all accounts, he used for personal use, and has now been disbanded.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Point out where. Take it up with the daily mail and this girl who apparently doesn't even exist.

There it is. Trying to shut down the conversation with salacious accusations, are we?

That you Hillary?

I did point it out.

And the video exists.

The supposed refutation according to your OP doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Sorry, who was defending Epstein in this thread, can you link to that for me, I may have missed it laughing.

please, be my guest, quote it if you like.

Sorry, did I ever address you?

LOL, no. Missed it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You have no problem speaking for others...

Or maybe you're just speaking through sock puppets?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I have had various nicknames in my life but ''sunshine'' has never been on of them. I accept nicknames from friends but otherwise consider them to be demeaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join