It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NOT)Breaking: Katie Johnson made it all up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hell, there's someone IN THIS THREAD that is claiming that we're defending a pedophile and a rapist while (probably) defending Clinton.

This got politicized the second the news was released.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
This whole thing just P's me off to no end.
I don't care about any of the political points, sides, ect to these stories.

THEY ARE DAMAGING WOMENS CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!
What about the average high school/college, working woman, that actually DOES get raped, or sexually assaulted?

These stupid B's that think this is ok to lie about need to be charged.

They make me sick.

I been saying this for a good while now about the whole #metoo movement where everyone is trying to get on that bandwagon at the expense of women who are actually raped molested etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

She first filed suit in California, in 2015, I believe. It was dismissed in May 2016, and refiled in New York in June of 2016, and was set to go before a Judge in December 2016, 6 months later. I think it was originally filed in 2015 because it usually takes a while for cases to actually get before a judge, but I could be wrong.

Both witnesses say they worked as “party planners” for billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who paid them to “attract adolescent women” to events he hosted at the Wexner Mansion in New York.

Tiffany Doe says in court documents that she lured Jane Doe to a party with the promise of money and meeting contacts in the modeling industry.

She claims in the documents that she personally witnessed the girl being forced to engage in various sex acts with Trump and Epstein, who she said were aware of her age.

“I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop,” Tiffany Doe alleges.

“I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed,” Tiffany Doe alleged.

Tiffany Doe said after she stopped working for Epstein in 2002, he threatened to kill her and her family if she ever revealed the child rape operation he oversaw.
www.rawstory.com...

So, now we know why it took them so long to come forward.

edit on 9-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They're not.

They are. Although they had a falling out when Epstein hit on a friend of Trump's daughter at Mar A Lago. But there is plenty of evidence that Epstein and Donald Trump were close friends. That's not even a question. The question is, how did these girls know, when they were crafting their "lies"?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

They're not.

They are. Although they had a falling out when Epstein hit on a friend of Trump's daughter at Mar A Lago. But there is plenty of evidence that Epstein and Donald Trump were close friends. That's not even a question. The question is, how did these girls know, when they were crafting their "lies"?

Are you seriouisly advocating "guilt by association" because Orange Man Bad?

YOu are just as Silly as another One here.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

They're not.

Please post an interview that these girls have given.

You know, just some proof that they actually exist and are not just made up by the two "shady men" that were trying to sell the story.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sucked-in by the ult-Left ult-Biased RawStory 😃

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You are worse. By an exponential amount.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I'm worse than a rapist or a false rape accuser? Please explain!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ooops....lol. one meant to say "one". Meaning one who falselly accuses one is worse. Sorry bout that. Beer and texting should be an offense!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

How is trump making a pledge to the people authoritarian ?

He’s standing up for me not himself .

If the Democrats had their way the first amendment would be limited and replaced with a form of PC compelled speech .

Individual rights would be taken away through lawsuits over trivial stuff like baking a cake instead of respecting others opinions and going to another establishment .

”YOU WILL THINK LIKE US OR ELSE”

The second amendment would be weakened because damn our opinion the Democrats don’t like guns. and if you gain power when your fantasy utopia fails. You want us like Venezuela not able to fight back because the ruling class will be OK it’s the rest of us that will suffer.

Conservative speakers will be shouted down and that action cheered by the Democrats . ( back to the first amendment )

You will erase the parts of history you don’t like. Tearing down statues and painting over murals . ( The Taliban did that )

Anybody that doesn’t agree would be labeled a Nazi, racist or Russian plant . ( Hitler did that with Jews )

The ninth amendment will be discarded because you don’t care about people’s individual rights not covered in the constitution . You’ll sue if you don’t agree with private citizens exercising them . ”YOU WILL THINK LIKE US OR ELSE”

The 10th amendment is useless to Democrats. State rights don’t matter because liberals need a centralized federal government to force everyone to think their way .

You also don’t want every state to be represented . You want the electoral college abolished so that the liberal coasts can dictate policy for the rest of the country.

You guys want to accomplish these goals because “ it’s just right” which makes you feel like you’re morally superior .

You’re not morally superior if you’re murdering babies and Using immigrants to your political advantage while they are dying trying to make it into the country . The goal of illegal immigration is more population so that you can have more congressional seats which is subverting democracy. The Citizen question on the census is exclusively for the goal of adding congressional seats. Yet your party lies and claims the question is about race to achieve that goal .

Your party lies, cheats and steals to push their political position . They are about as moral as a hooker on her back .

Authoritarian ? That’s nonsense do you think one man could take over the US government when your entire party is trying to do so ?

i’ll tell you something else if the Democratic ruling class gets what they want. They will discard you like yesterday’s news . Just go back and look through history they’ve done that with the black voters repeatedly .

Here is the term you should be using ....

Oligarchy

edit on 9-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

All good man, thanks for the clarification.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How do you decide which news source is trustworthy?

The Daily Mail could be sued for Libel if they printed the
story and the girl did not actually admit she lied, you realize that right?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

This fake should be prosecuted.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Too late for that. Even though this story is still being used by the left to attack President Trump, nothing will happen to her. Like nothing will happen to all the other lying harpies such as Ford, Swetnick, and Carroll.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
It's fine you made this thread, but calling out liberals for believing everything while ATS is filled with conservative fan fiction threads is sheer hypocricy.
Let me tell you one thing.
You yanks are equally stupid/naive.
It's like you guys discovered internet yesterday and think it's some fountain of truth.
How many threads os there about sealed indictments, Hillary going to jail and all the other bs?!
I haven't seen you pop up in any of those threads to call out conservatives.

I'm sorry, but you guys are spoon fed your information through your big brother government. How can you possibly be sure you're getting legit information?

Secondly, you're talking about links in potentially the biggest political conspiracy of our nations history. Cracking something like that, and making everything stick, does not happen over night. Let alone in a couple years time.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't see anything to corroborate that it was fabricated other than "the mail has learned." And since this "article" is from 2016, and nothing since then provided that is was fabricated.

Nice job conservatives. You all will believe any garbage to protect your emperor, won't ya?

Figures.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Like the idiots E Jean Carroll, Christine Blaisey Ford, Julie Swetnick, and a cacophony of others given air time and the benefit of the doubt, all turned out to be lying sacks of crap. All of them.

You will say the same of trump right?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i hope it never happens to any of you dirt wagons, but if you adult daughter came to you and said she was sexually assaulted in high school or junior high you better tell her she is a liar.

You are all so sure... everybody is a liar except the liar in chief... You guys are pathetic

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How do you decide which news source is trustworthy?

Uh, the one that links their source? In this case the linked source were the actual court documents, which is what was quoted.

These women were under oath when they made those claims. Was the Daily Mail under oath when they claimed "they learned" the woman was lying?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join