It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NOT)Breaking: Katie Johnson made it all up!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek
Of course it did not start with Trump.
But in this day and age, with social media, and the MSM being so damn biased, it is completely in your face, if it benefits them.

And money to be made.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: projectvxn

Leave it to the evil leftists to politicize pedophilia.

While they attack Trump and defend Clinton.

Dirtbags.

Hey DC, is this one of your joke comments or are you serious here. I cannot believe that you have not seen all the threads here on ATS that have politicized pedophilia AGAINST leftists by conservatives?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

We're also sad citizens if we falsely accuse someone of rape. It's not a seat belt ticket or some other minor infraction. It's a major crime and needs to be dealt with seriously. I think if you falsely accuse someone of rape, you're no better than a rapist.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

We're also sad citizens if we falsely accuse someone of rape.

How did this 13 year old girl learn about Jeffry Epstein and his proclivities for trafficking young girls and sex parties, in order to contrive a lie of being raped, care of Jeffry Epstein by Donald Trump? How did the girl even know that the two were friends?

link   
We sure beat the crap out of the limey red coats though, didn't we?
We sent them running, with their tails between their legs

Cheers Mate!
a reply to: visitedbythem

And then we bailed their asses out in WW2, we should of let their cousins the Germans sub divide all of england.

link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

We did? I don't remember doing that. Was I high AF that night? I must have blacked out while we were all riding horses, shooting muskets and crying, "the Red-Coats are coming!"

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm open to listen here but ya gotta come up with more than ''the Daily Mail'' said.......

But the other way around Donald Trump is a rapist, yes?

We have to believe all women regardless of the insanity of the accusations or lack of any supporting evidence?

This article is from 2016 BTW. Not quite breaking news to me..But to the left?

I"ve got a few more questions for you now Pro. One, why did you change the Headline of your thread to NOT. Did you find out that it is not breaking news somewhere in the thread as I did? Did you then claim in your reply above that this was not breaking news to you? I can admit that I thought it was because you said it was but now I find that it is not breaking news. Can you do the same?

And that then leads to this question.. If this is not breaking news, which you now see it isn't, how is it that in all this time there is no more corroborating evidence that she herself admitted that her allegations were fabricated. One would suppose that by now all the conservative press would have come up with more proof of this but I could fine none on the net.

All this leads me to wonder why the Daily Mail would publish this story now, on July 9th 2019 when this story is now OOOOLLLLDDDDDD news. Got any thoughts on that ?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ooh now it's about me.

Yes it was an old article. Yes I already knew that.

I also already knew you wouldn't look.

But please, attack the messenger. Like I knew you would.

You thought it was current news. Why did you think it was current news?

Because this story is being rehashed in the liberal press as true. You want to believe it, I bet.
edit on 9 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Because she made up the whole thing 6 months ago? That's when the legal papers were filed.

I know she didn't drop charges over lack of support. She had the MSM and Hillary on her side according to the article. I honestly never even heard of this story until today. Shows how much faith I have in rape accusations these days I guess.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

They're not. This is a fusion GPS operation that never went anywhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
a reply to: projectvxn

lol alright internet hard man!!!

Your lack of posts in the opposite direction shows everything, #ing hypocritical partisan hack, nothing more!

Yeah, get mad. Cuss me out.

Ignore the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

lol.

Keep it up. I like watching this stuff blow up in your faces.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Why drop the suit ?

Lawyers drop suits right ?

Why ? Maybe because no evidence 😄

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How did this 13 year old girl learn about Jeffry Epstein and his proclivities for trafficking young girls and sex parties, in order to contrive a lie of being raped, care of Jeffry Epstein by Donald Trump? How did the girl even know that the two were friends?

Democrat operatives made all the "arrangements" and conjured-up all the stories to go with it 😎

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I was searching and found this quote:

Hearing her answers that night, I had to remind myself that PTSD from sexual trauma is known to damage victims' memories — and that the parties she recalled allegedly happened more than two decades ago. But Mike Fisten, a retired Miami-Dade detective who conducted research for several of Epstein's victims, denied such parties ever even took place.
"Jeffery never had parties like described in their complaint," Fisten told me. "Jeffery had sex parties, for sure, with two or three girls … but never with other guys."
There were men in attendance at Epstein’s more large, lavish affairs, Fisten said, but nothing illicit ever happened at such events.
"He loved having these young girls around him," Fisten acknowledged. "…But at these parties, with everyone around, nothing ever happened."

But Epstein entertained dozens of high-profile guests, including Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, real-estate tycoon Leon Black, and even former president Bill Clinton. Is Trump and Epstein’s friendship enough to place him at Epstein’s apartment on the night of the alleged assault? Detective Fisten doesn't think so.
"I interviewed hundreds of victims — people who were victimized by Jeffrey, worked with him, were part of his organization," Fisten told me. "I interviewed them, the FBI interviewed him … Trump never came up involved in this part of his life anywhere, at any time, by anybody."

Asked why Trump was named in this lawsuit, Fisten said flatly, “They threw Trump’s name in there.”

Source of Interview

I am not sure who exactly Detective Fisten is or how reliable the article is to be honest. Reading the whole article of the supposed interview with Katie Johnson seemed to have been portrayed with balance and fairly.

Just thought I would offer it since I would have to agree that after reading released deposition excerpts, Trump was definitely not apart of this. Epstein pretty much repeatedly took the fifth for 99.9% of his responses!

Though please note that the interviewer admits that they don't even know for sure they spoke with the real Katie Johnson. Interesting article interview anyways in light of this thread and current news.

edit on 7 9 2019 by CynConcepts because: Edited to add additional found quote from article for clarity on Detective.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No, this case has been around since before 2016. Since before Epstein went to jail for "prostitution". This woman claimed this happened in 1994.

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.
www.vox.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What makes you think she accused Trump and Epstein when she was 13 years old?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

When did she originally make the accusations?

Gonna need something to back up the claim as well.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Heck, Epstein has done horrible, deeply disturbing things to minors, and there is good evidence to suggest that those closely associated with him were in on it.

Those people should go down too, but the partisan gallop to paint it as if only one person was ever close to Epstein is as disturbing in its own way as the things he and his associates did.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No, this case has been around since before 2016. Since before Epstein went to jail for "prostitution". This woman claimed this happened in 1994.

Johnson claimed that Trump violently raped her when she was 13 at a 1994 orgy hosted by Jeffrey Epstein — the billionaire who was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and has been accused of having sex with more than 30 underage girls.
www.vox.com...

Why did you leave the following out of your post from the source you posted from?

From your source and it's Vox out of all sources:

It was the end of an incredibly strange case that featured an anonymous plaintiff who had refused almost all requests for interviews, two anonymous corroborating witnesses whom no one in the press had spoken to, and a couple of seriously shady characters — with an anti-Trump agenda and a penchant for drama — who had aggressively shopped the story around to media outlets for over a year.

Those shady characters — a former reality TV producer who calls himself “Al Taylor” and a “Never Trump” conservative activist named Steve Baer — had been mostly unsuccessful in getting the media to bite. There are a few very good reasons for that, which the Huffington Post’s Ryan Grim succinctly summed up: Taylor and Baer have been really sketchy about the whole thing, and since the accuser is anonymous, journalists can’t do anything to verify her claims. The only journalist who has actually interviewed Johnson, Emily Shugerman at Revelist, came away confused and even doubting whether Johnson really exists.

I think that will explain all you need to know about this case.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join