It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NOT)Breaking: Katie Johnson made it all up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Leave it to the evil leftists to politicize pedophilia.

While they attack Trump and defend Clinton.

Dirtbags.

link   

Some get their views from MSM and live by it, others not in this country just don't understand the forced preception of the political dynamics isn't reality lol

2016 Presidential County Map

God Bless America

link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Cool picture. But don't you know a heavily propagandized poster when you see one? This notion that Donald Trump is the only thing standing in the way of the fall of Western Civilization is as glaringly authoritarian as anything I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You need to take a long #ing look in the mirror if you think it's just 'liberals' who gobble up bull# and jump onto any old claim aimed at the other side, this site is absolutely full of that aimed at anything 'liberal', where the # is your outrage in those threads?

You have lost the plot over the years, christ!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

You need to take a long #ing look in the mirror if you think it's just 'liberals' who gobble up bull# and jump onto any old claim aimed at the other side, this site is absolutely full of that aimed at anything 'liberal', where the # is your outrage in those threads?

You have lost the plot over the years, christ!

Cry more.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm open to listen here but ya gotta come up with more than ''the Daily Mail'' said.......

But the other way around Donald Trump is a rapist, yes?

We have to believe all women regardless of the insanity of the accusations or lack of any supporting evidence?

This article is from 2016 BTW. Not quite breaking news to me..But to the left?

edit on 9 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Continue with your hypocrisy!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Show me where I have been a hypocrite on these issues or shut it.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Normally dont respond to the fruitcakery.. But if you genuinely dont see "conservatives" calling out their own, you either arent paying attention or are being willfully ignorant.

Its a combination of projection of the disturbingly unified hive mind of the new religion and the complementary concept that anyone that diverges is the same monolithic entity.

Hell, just by dissenting, the seed is probably planted and sprouting that folks like me are on "the right." But, we arent.

The only truly unified thought among us is that we oppose this new religion.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hey now pro. Accusations come flying from both sides all the time. Correct? You tossed one out here with your thread stating certain things as fact. In this specific case, all I asked for was more proof that you might have to back up your thread. Proof is not changing that subject to generalities like you appear to have done here. So, back to my original observation on this specific point, where is the proof that her allegations were fabricated. I still can find none.

link   
ddp
edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 09 Jul 2019 13:32:41 -0500Tue, 09 Jul 2019 13:32:41 -050019072019-07-09T13:32:41-05:00100000032 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

link   

lol alright internet hard man!!!

Your lack of posts in the opposite direction shows everything, #ing hypocritical partisan hack, nothing more!

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
This whole thing just P's me off to no end.
I don't care about any of the political points, sides, ect to these stories.

THEY ARE DAMAGING WOMENS CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!
What about the average high school/college, working woman, that actually DOES get raped, or sexually assaulted?

These stupid B's that think this is ok to lie about need to be charged.

They make me sick.

I totally agree, it is damaging women's credibility. There are enough legitimate rapes going on and we can't have women making things up. Also twisting events where a woman got talked into sex forty years ago to rape or unwanted advancement is not good. Thirty years ago our society was different than now. Back then, it was important that a woman say no initially or she was deemed too easy. Most girls did not want to be seen as easy. There was still a lot of inappropriate behavior by some guys those days even though things were different. Rapes did occur, and there were some guys beat up because they raped girls those days. The cops looked the other way when friends and relatives of a raped girl beat up the rapist, the guy would sometimes leave town after that. I came from a small town.

But often the girl would not say anything to their parents or friends. Often they had gotten too drunk at a party and a guy would target them because of their condition, which was not really right, alcohol does dampen inhibition.

The past is the past, correcting things now does not mean we should be going back and charging people with crimes from long ago when society was different. Women raped women when they were drunk too, I knew some gay girls back in the seventies, and a few of them got girls drunk to take advantage of them. The two incidents I know about were never brought to the police. I doubt if the police would have even done anything about that back then.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: network dude

And where you come from is so much more enlightened? Where is that?

It's a mystical place with dragons and knights. Some here call it.....the real world. A place where Trump isn't a dictator, hell bent on taking over the world, using nukes on everyone, plotting for his 4th and 5th term as ruler of the world, and guilty of any and all things any idiot with strong TDS makes up.

It's nice here. Lonely, but nice.

I remember a time when a person was judged on what they did, instead of what some douche bag projected. it was many moons ago.

And remember, there is a cure for TDS. But you have to first admit you have a problem. Good luck, and God speed.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Umm maybe I'm missing something but where is the proof she lied? All I read was opinion and unnamed sources.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well said.

Trump 2024

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

But DailyMail.com has learned that the claims against Trump were fiction

Really? They learned? What did they learn? How did they learn it? I'm supposed to just believe that DailyMail.com has learned the girl lied?

Talk about desperate gullibility!

And, you know what? If you were a 13 year old girl, raped by Donald Trump after being lured into a trap by Jeffry Epstein, you might have a acquired some personality quirks too? Blaming a rape victim for her own emotional turmoil is classy. Yeah, keep it up ATS, keep defending rapists and traffickers.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The funny thing is these accusations are actually believable at face value.

Nobody here would blink an eye if we heard a billionaire playboy took advantage of some women. Wrong or right, I'd argue it's more commonplace than not. This is their world.

But the fact that there hasn't been a single credible victim tells me one of two things:

1. All of his encounters were consensual.

2. Maybe he isn't this scumbag he's perceived to be and actually respects women.

And before somebody tries to counter with "Grab em by the pu$$y"

"they let you" is consensual.

I can admit that even I have a hard time believing what I just wrote, so I'll even take it a step further and say I do believe Trump has taken advantage of women before. But the fact that none has come forward tells me all I need to know.

But a pedophile or rapist? I highly doubt it.

edit on 9-7-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think any person with even a minuscule amount of brain cells understands that at a certain level of, lets say, social affluence, there are people that can pay for whatever they wish. It matters not what political leanings they pretend to have, there are pervs with power out there...or peeps with power that turn into pervs. Clinton is decidedly one and I can see Trump being one.

We are truly sad citizens when we start excusing our own team from crimes against humanity in the name of winning...something.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
These people need to be slapped with the defamation law.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join