It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NOT)Breaking: Katie Johnson made it all up!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

That's actually the point of this thread.

This story, like all the other fake stories, have been debunked or withdrawn.

No one knows if these people are even real.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I’m not saying Trump is innocent of every single accusation made against him. But as far as I know there’s no proof he’s done anything illegal. Yes, he made a vulgar statement that Access Hollywood (?) caught on tape. He’s certainly attracted to and highly successful with beautiful women. I just don’t see him being a pedophile given the kind of women who’ve been his girlfriends and wives over the decades. It’s already painfully obvious that unstable opponents of Trump will do almost anything to harm him, and will blame him for their own bizarre acts. It goes to show how effective propaganda and conditioning can be. Leftist propaganda is absolutely pervasive in our society, dominating education, TV, film, news, the Internet and social media. Stalin would have been envious.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: D3M1G0D

your statement is a LIE. not a question, it's a LIE, you even linked to a story that had innuendo in it "it's claimed this person"

that is innuendo, I bet I can find five people in ANY famous persons background that are "rapists". Famous folks know a great many people

So yeah you "story" is JUST that, a Story.

I can show anyone in Hollywood or the NFL or Politics knows unsavory people. Becuase Unsavory people are EVERYWHERE.

So you keep passing those lies, we will just ignore you from here on.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No. Some posters are saying that Epstein and Trump were never even friends. So, I set out to prove, in this thread, that indeed they were. Pictures of them together, comments that they made about each other's friendship, before the falling out, and known parties that they attended and threw together. Trump owned his beauty pageants and Epstein dabbled in pageants and a modeling agency. They were friends and they had a lot in common.

Now, evidence and testimony suggests that the two of them were like sharks swimming in a pool of naïve, hopeful and star struck young girls.

I'm reminded of an account by a waitress at a high end sports bar that claims that Trump groped her crotch while she was serving beverages. There's also the story of Trump entering the Miss Teen USA dressing room while minors were in various states of undress, and a myriad of other claims of Trump's proclivities of voyeurism, assault and rape.

Guilt by association? Maybe. We know Epstein is a vile predator and rapist and kidnapper, who trafficked women and minors for profit and fun. Yeah, it makes Trump look implicit.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I heard stories you grope your mother, doesn't make it true does it? you can link to the Miss Teen USA story? I would love to read how many minors were exposed.

You wont be able to, because that is made up, then when you cannot you will come back here and say you were wrong.

you wont, but after that we can ignore you just like the other liar in this thread. He linked to the "mutiple rapists" story in the third paragraph it stated clearly "it is claimed"..

So I claim you groped your mom, so it must be true, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
In my opinion, the punishment for false charges should be a minimum of 5x the maximum for what the false charges would be.

Full agreement with the concept, but I think5x would fail due to the Constitutional prohibition on cruel and unusual punishments.

Since US law already allows for treble damages, I'd go for 2 or at most 3 times the max.

edit on 11-7-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

This isn't about me.

Former Miss Teen USA contestants say Trump walked in where contestants as young as 15 were dressing people.com...

At least four women who competed in a Miss Teen USA beauty pageant told BuzzFeed News that Donald Trump walked into their dressing room while the contestants as young as 15 were undressing.

Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA, tells Buzzfeed that the now 70-year-old Republican presidential candidate caused a panic in the dressing room of the 1997 pageant when he barged in unannounced as the young women were changing.

However, she says Trump shrugged off the intrusion, saying something along the lines of: “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other former teen beauty queens, who wished to remain anonymous, corroborated Billado’s account. They recalled the girls hurrying to cover themselves, with one calling Trump’s behavior “shocking” and “creepy.”

This story is a little different than how I remembered it. She wasn't a waitress, she was a pageant director. Here it is.

'He Grabbed Me': Woman Alleges Trump Groped Her Exactly as Described on Tape www.newsweek.com...

In 1992, Harth and her then-boyfriend George Houraney were negotiating to get Trump involved in their beauty pageant, The American Dream competition. Harth maintains Trump aggressively came onto her at their first meeting. In her lawsuit—and in an interview with Newsweek Friday night—she described physical interactions that almost exactly echo Trump's comments to Billy Bush.

Regarding "grabbing pussy," Harth recalled that she was at a restaurant with Trump in December 1992, at a table with him and several other women. "I had a dress on, and I constantly had to lean to the left, into the other women, to get away from him. He had his hands right there." In her lawsuit she described him touching "my intimate private parts."

edit on 11-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don’t believe you is a lot different than calling you a liar. When I say I don’t believe you it gives you an opportunity to prove me wrong. When I call you a liar I’m saying you can’t prove me wrong .

I could claim middle ground and begin or end every statement with a attack on the Democrats. But I don’t because that’s being dishonest .

So I asked you a question that’s more of a litmus test to see where you stand.

There’s two ways to answer this. Either name something they did or admit they haven’t done anything to attack the constitution .

This is the third time I’ve asked it which pretty much tells me where your feelings lie .

Give me one instance where Republicans have spoken out against the constitution .

I do think you’re being deceptive to make yourself look better. I could be wrong and you can prove it over the following series of questions .

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

ABC, CBS, and a possibly fake acted out video 😆

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You also posted a fake picture with Epstein included in an image of Trump and Ivanka and characterized it as though there was abuse happening.

You're a fake news propagandist.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The staged and scripted ""justiceforkatie.com"" video was coincidentally produced during the 2016 campaign !!!!

Obviously a smear attempt using actors and actresses 😃

edit on Jul-11-2019 by xuenchen because: 💥

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

How do you know one's sexual preferences? Is there a red dot on a person's forehead if they are a sexual deviant? I'm also not sure what a serial child rape means in this case. I bet you could randomly pick any Hollywood personalities and you could say they know dozens personally.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Id bet it was dropped because she was paid off.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

think your last reply is just an attempt to make yourself feel and look better by pretending .

In this statement you provide motive, ''to make myself look better''. You then say that the motive is carried out by pretending.

Pretending is lying. It is fabrication of what is real. Being mistaken is one thing that we all do. But giving a motive to pretend is not telling the truth which in my book is lying.

Did I ever claim that the Republicans spoken out against the Constitution? I don't recall that. Prove me wrong. So no, I cannot point to a case where Republicans spoke against the Consitution. What I have done was claim that Republicans are just a guilty as Deomcrats on any number of issues. That should be simple to prove me correct in that statement.

I recall that movie, Falling Down. A disgruntled loser with a huge chip on his shoulder, ready to strike out and any and all people who by their very existence threaten his little dream world where he is a success because he worked hard all his life and in his own mind deserves better then he has gotten. A man totally incapable of bending with the changing winds of time until finally collapses into a pile of arrogant self depreciation.
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2019 12:13:43 -0500Thu, 11 Jul 2019 12:13:43 -050019072019-07-11T12:13:43-05:001200000013 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or, after years, was unable to prove anything at all 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
They were friends and they had a lot in common.

This is your opinion only. They could have everything in common except for lets say wanting to have sex with teens and owning a sex resort island. Once again you try and find correlations to fit your narrative. If they saw each other a couple of times per year is that "friends" as you and I would label that word, or were they social acquaintances that ran within a few of the same social circles of the rich and famous.

Now, evidence and testimony suggests that the two of them were like sharks swimming in a pool of naïve, hopeful and star struck young girls.

Come on do you really believe that? You want women to be tough and strong when it fits you, but in this case they are weak and easily controlled. What if you are a very pretty 16 year old that is sexually active and you are asked if you want to make 50k to go live on a island resort for a month and have sex with a billionaire? It all depends on the woman, but I bet it would not take very long to find dozens that would take that offer in a second. I don't think any billionaire needs to go looking for naive girls, ever. The supply of very attractive female sharks is a bottomless bucket.

Guilt by association? Maybe. We know Epstein is a vile predator and rapist and kidnapper, who trafficked women and minors for profit and fun. Yeah, it makes Trump look implicit.

You are conveniently forgetting one part to all this and that is in the early 2000s there was a huge falling out of any kind of social relationship Trump had with him. I bet that falling out was that Trump learned how deviant he was. Trump was one of the few in 2008 to try and support getting him convicted.

One reason I suggest there were very few innocents involved in all this is based on the shear numbers of minors involved with Epstein over the years, 100s I would bet... We should have seen a large number over the years coming forward with accusations that they were led/forced to the island or other areas under false pretense of what it was all about, especially after 2008 where law suits could have been flying off the shelves.

On a side note: All the women that Trump finds attractive are tall, blond and strong in body and will. He has zero signature of a person who goes after naive teens.

edit on 11-7-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or because it was bull.

Sometimes it is. This is likely one of those times.

The truth is, if Trump is involved with Epstein in sex crimes, I want him to hang.

So far I haven't seen ANY evidence that Trump was involved with Epstein in sex crimes despite the best efforts of leftists in the media and here on ATS.

I reserve the right to change my mind based on legitimate evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Trump Hosted Party With Jeffrey Epstein and ‘28 Girls,’ Report Claims

This story has everything a Trump supporter loves and would call proof or full of facts. An unverified story, a person who people do not know...etc

"Donald Trump once hosted a party with a guest list made up of just himself, Jeffrey Epstein, and “28 girls,” according to The New York Times, and ignored an organizer’s warning about Epstein’s conduct. The “calendar girl” event is reported to have taken place at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago in 1992. George Houraney, who ran American Dream Enterprise, claimed in an interview that he organized the event after a request from Trump. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” said Houraney. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” Houraney added that he warned Trump about his friend’s conduct, recalling: “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’... He said, ‘Look I’m putting my name on this. I wouldn’t put my name on it and have a scandal.’” The Times report also claims Epstein has told people since the election that he was the one who introduced the president to his third wife, first lady Melania Trump. The White House didn’t respond to the newspaper’s request for comment."

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They could have everything in common except for lets say wanting to have sex with teens and owning a sex resort island. Once again you try and find correlations to fit your narrative. If they saw each other a couple of times per year is that "friends" as you and I would label that word, or were they social acquaintances that ran within a few of the same social circles of the rich and famous.

That's your opinion. Donald Trump brags of friendships with some of the worlds most unsavory dictators, admitted rapists, like Duerte, murderers, Like Putin and Saudi Arabian royalty and torture advocates like Kim Jong Un.

You want women to be tough and strong when it fits you, but in this case they are weak and easily controlled.

Don't blame the victims. We're talking about a 13 year old girl and no less than 30 other underage high school girls that were recruited by Epstein himself, and by women that he had groomed. Remember, AG Barr's father hired Epstein, who had no college degree, to teach high school at the private school he headed up. Epstein is a pro.

You are conveniently forgetting one part to all this and in the early 2000s there was a huge falling out of any kind of social relationship Trump had with him.

So what? We're talking about what they are accused of doing together in the 1990s.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's your opinion. Donald Trump brags of friendships with some of the worlds most unsavory dictators, admitted rapists, like Duerte, murderers, Like Putin and Saudi Arabian royalty and torture advocates like Kim Jong Un.

Ok, war is the other option...which one do you want? Kind of a different situation with your examples.

Don't blame the victims. We're talking about a 13 year old girl and no less than 30 other underage high school girls that were recruited by Epstein himself, and by women that he had groomed. Remember, AG Barr's father hired Epstein, who had no college degree, to teach high school at the private school he headed up. Epstein is a pro.

I guess I'm not blaming anyone, BTW they said as young as 14 and you now are suggesting 13...will it be 8 next week. Anyhow my point was there are very few innocence in all of this. Epstein needs to go to jail, period. If Trump is associated with the same acts he should too. With that said you are stretching the correlation way to thin... I saw Hilary hang out with Harvey and so they must be close friends. Being such close friends I think Hilary did the same things as Harvey did, this is how you are doing your logic in all this.

So what? We're talking about what they are accused of doing together in the 1990s.

They are accused of running in some of the same social circles of the rich and famous. Are you suggesting they were tag teaming teens in the 90s?

edit on 11-7-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join