It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(NOT)Breaking: Katie Johnson made it all up!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump is on the flight log for the Lear jet not the Lolita express jet one time for a flight from Florida to New York and their were no anonymous females listed or counted on the flight. You should include all of the known facts.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

it only matters to you, snowflake, the real world has moved on.

It's ok, keep harping on it if you like it.

She has not asked for President Trump to be brought up on charges has she?

she has not even spoken ill of President Trump, how strange, she got raped, but says nothing untoward.

Maybe she can be like Stormy Daniels and end up Paying President Trump.

to bad Avenantti can't take cases, he could lose to Presidnet Trump again.

(if you claim NDA, you best have a link)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The little girl on the motorcycle is Ivanka 😎

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Apparently that last pic has already been outed as a fake viral pic.

Fake viral picture emerges of US President and daughter

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

No. There are a number of reasons why those things are foggy, the age of the young girls, the trauma they experienced, they may have been drugged, fear, denial and emotional blockage and the distance in time between the violation and the filing of the case. The facts that they do convey are damning enough.

Remember, Donald Trump owned the Miss Teen USA beauty pageant, and relished entering the dressing room, unannounced to check out the girls in various states of dress. Epstein, at the time, was also dabbling in beauty pageants and was actively recruiting young women at high schools.

You try so hard using 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to link Trump to just about everything bad and it just doesn't add up...ever. Another logical fallacy you seem to continually use is the if/and/then method to suggest a correlation where there is none.

Example 1: IF you like sex AND pedophiles like sex THEN it is most likely you are a pedophile.
Example 2: IF Trump likes beautiful young (legal) women AND he once met Epstein who seems to like young (illegal) women THEN Trump must have gone to his island to do the same.

It all sounds so logical to you and I think that is were there seems to always be a misconnection with your posts and so many others here that read them.

edit on 10-7-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There's that and all the documentation of the two of them partying together in the 1990s. Given the all the accusations, too boot, I don't think it's a much as a stretch as you make it out to be.

Trump Was Alone at a 1992 Party with 28 Girls and Accused Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein www.pastemagazine.com...

edit on 10-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

LOL.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Clearly you're trying to use that picture to insinuate that Donald Trump is molesting girls with Epstein.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No, I'm trying to illustrate how close of friends the two of them actually were, for about 15 years, according to Donald Trump's own words.

But, since you bring it up, his attraction to his daughter is rather creepy.

edit on 10-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Any kind of way to smear Trump.

edit on 10 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

When Trump keeps stepping in it, it gets smeared around....

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Fake pictures 😎

You are spreading propaganda like Goebbels.

argumentum ad ignorantiam 😃

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Another brand new fake news story I see

💥😁🚬💥

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There's that and all the documentation of the two of them partying together in the 1990s. Given the all the accusations, too boot, I don't think it's a much as a stretch as you make it out to be.

Trump Was Alone at a 1992 Party with 28 Girls and Accused Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein www.pastemagazine.com...

So just Trump, Epstein and 28 girls? Who is that guy in the back drinking, and who is that photographer then, who took the picture...lol

Seems to be an event with lots of people..all legal BTW...

Also your official documentation is from one guy named George Houraney who has some old beef with Trump... "all the" might not be the best words...lol Add in an on-line entertainment digital magazine as source...really?

So back to my....

Example 2: IF Trump likes beautiful young (legal) women AND he once met Epstein who seems to like young (illegal/legal) women THEN Trump must have gone to his island to do the same.

I can show a close relationship between Weinstein and a 1000 famous/rich/political people before his fall from their grace. Maybe Epstein is a great guy with a very dark secret, who knows, but I'm sure he traveled in the billionaire circle as a well liked guy. You need to also remember that Trump was not happy he got off in 2008 and was one of the few to try and help get him convicted after the real truth started to come out about the guy.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So just Trump, Epstein and 28 girls? Who is that guy in the back drinking, and who is that photographer then, who took the picture...lol

They were the only guests.
What pictures? Lordy! There are pictures?

Part of a “calendar girl” competition organized at Trump’s request, the party was put together by a businessman named George Houraney, who spoke with the New York Times for a story published Tuesday.
……..

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.”

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Apparently that last pic has already been outed as a fake viral pic.

I know, guess you missed my comment about 'the third picture (with Ivanka) is a well known FAKE...'...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You mean the usual suspects are spreading fake news?

Can't be. They're always so above board.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

When Trump keeps stepping in it, it gets smeared around....

You go from fake news to fake news. You're just one of many spreading the # around for others to step in.

You might be right at home in San Francisco.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I ask The following question earlier when you said liberals and conservatives practiced the same tactics.

Name once when conservatives mounted attacks on the constitution?

Last time you didn’t reply. You need to back your words if you don’t mind .

Better yet. Show me one of your post where you were in defense of conservatives .

From what I’ve read of your post I don’t believe your claim that you’re in the middle .

I think your last reply is just an attempt to make yourself feel and look better by pretending .
edit on 10-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Everybody and his brother on the talk shows are wondering how J.Epstein really made all his money.
I guess we are going to find out.

ps. I betcha all those plane rides and free access to all those young girls wasn't free.

Wonder how much Trump/Clinton et.al. paid for all those weekends on that criminal island?

Trump has never been to that island. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

No matter how hard you try and spread that lie it will fail. Stop being a liar spreading lies.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join