It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Waterglass

so where is the uptick in reservations for flights , trains , busses , car hire ??

the travel industry seems to have missed the " fact " that this vast horde is descending on racheal nevada

they cannot all have thier own vehicle and be within realistic drive range

so - how are they getting there ???

i has asked before - but silence

The locals sure are getting prepared as if there's gonna be a lot of people. Nowhere near the 2 million that signed up are gonna show though. I haven't seen anything about flights, etc yet but there have been enough people booking hotels "near"by.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

your own source falsifies your claim :

2 rooms still vacant ??

the hospitality industry in the area is quite sparse

yet - .................

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

i has asked before - but silence

Hay Ape please get yer sheet together. Whatever you did I never saw a PM to me so I never responded. I only saw a PM by you as that was triggered by face23785. Attempt to discredit? Anyway good catch on the Hotels, Planes and whatever. Then again does a Flash Mob book hotels, planes, trains and auto cars? This entire thing could be a Psyop by the Democrats, Republicans or the Department of Defense as a recruiting tool as I hear that because of a booming economy its tough to find qualified people. So Area 51 + ET + Stealth + Planes + US Air Force = interest and new recruits?

Here's a Banana

edit on 1-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

your own source falsifies your claim :

2 rooms still vacant ??

the hospitality industry in the area is quite sparse

yet - .................

2 rooms still vacant, at a hotel 50 miles from Rachel. 2 months before the event. The hotel in Rachel is booked. And the article isn't entirely about hotel bookings either. They're stocking up on food, beverages, amenities, etc because they expect a lot of people. Would it bother you to actually read the article?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

They won’t get past the lead doors...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is this thread pretty much dead now? I think it just got lost in all the rest of the crazy news the last week.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You are not alone. Is this a cognition hazard with disclosure? So much important fundamental hidden for so long. Has some information overload in getting back up to speed with it all. There is a lot of uncertainty at the moment as well, not quite sure what to trust. It is a good place for an information quagmire, mentally stuck in the mud feeling, confusion, lost, uncertainty.

It is good to be aware of what you maybe in for when looking into the unknown. Just take some care and things a step at a time. There is a lot of support on these boards.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
[/]

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I'm perfectly fine. I'm not emotionally invested in this. Was just curious. Sounds like you need to take a lot more care than I do.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Thanks for the advice and support. I never really noticed my emotional investment, but it is there. Been over 10 years now that I knew something was not quite right and started on this site. It is exciting to see a crack open, can we get through this time? I am trying to have some fun with it, not take the gray zone stuff too seriously. It is engaging and obsessive though, feels like being in a pack on the hunt for some truth.

Now where did those pesky answers go? Hmm....

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
LRADS ,what a marvelous way to tell a great deal of people "Move"

gizmodo.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

My bartender was teaching his (relatively) new born son to Naruto run at the bar the other night.

Funny, nobody knew what they were doing!!

ETA: I still COL (chuckle out loud) at the thought of this event! And they would probably EMP drones and livestreamers out of existence then move in.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join