It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I hope the sponsors of this scheme have lawyers...and I mean good lawyers. I see conspiracy so far, maybe mail fraud, and solicitation as crimes if they dare do this. And these are federal crimes!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I notice they're not trying Dugway mist be scared of the suntan they might get there.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

There's way too much stuff laying around at Dugway that will still go boom, besides the tan. That would almost be more fun to watch though.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I just don't want to see a group of misguided people getting injured or worse because somebody thinks' that forcing there way into a top secret site is a good idea.

It is possible that a plan is in place to use some from of crowd control and non lethal measures such as tear gas and rubber bullet's but since it is over in your nation the US I also think it is possible and indeed more than likely that lethal force may end up being used if such a mass trespass was to occur and failure to control and direct those trespassers then occurred but hopefully the guards would use discretion and simply arrest them, it is of course not like Greenham common was over here after all and you are correct it will still be active (And your law's are very much sterner were trespass is concerned especially on military facility's), still I do believe they have other facility's and that even there most of the facility's will be hidden underground, it's a site that enjoy's passive as well as active protection since the environment is not for the feint heart'ed and likely most of the people saying they think doing something idiotic like this will not be equipped for that environment so I actually expect a lot of them to stay in there hotel room's - if there is even sufficient hotel space for that many visitor's (most of whom would likely never even turn up).

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The only way lethal force will be used is if they actually get on base, and try to force their way into somewhere. They have miles of open terrain that they can build blocks on, and keep anyone from getting onto the base itself. All they have to do is string concertina wire across the path they're most likely to take, park some vehicles in front of it, and orbit some helicopters overhead. That's going to dissuade a lot of people right there.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is just trolling and sh**tposting, but the sad fact is that someone won't get the joke and come full bore on all remaining cylinders.

That might get messy, and not perhaps in a good way.

I bet the poor sod who came up with the idea is regretting it a bit and getting very short fingernails.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I do think it's a stupid idea anyway, in the end, it will accomplish nothing anyway

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I do think it's a stupid idea anyway, in the end, it will accomplish nothing anyway

Perhaps the military should hire their messiah Bob Lazar to appear on a mountain peak in sackcloth and ashes, speaking to the masses and urging them to do something far more constructive instead.

Like build a jet car, or start a whorehouse.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yeah I'd like to watch from far away though at Dugway

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Like build a jet car, or start a whorehouse.

Why not both?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Well, it seems that Scientists think we are the stupidest species in the galaxy denying every sign of intelligence that is out there, sounds to me as the most credible story ever.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Once the first civilian gets blown to bits by a mine, this little uprising gets squashed quickly.

If they get 1200 people to show up I’d be impressed.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What an event to record even if just 1,000 show up. What a way to test the "brown" frequency on the sonic weapons they use for crowd control. Send a clear message those who cross the line will be walking back through a hot dry desert with everything they ate the days before dripping down their legs.

To curb some of the ongoing curiosity surrounding the base I think they should do a small reveal of some of the cool stuff they`ve done throughout the years. A hologram Elvis concert would be hilarious!

edit on 9-7-2019 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Lol that's some good stuff; Course right after I posted it dawned on me July in Nevada good luck to the poor sods picked to run.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
120,000 nerd-boies...

In Nevada...

Where prostitution is legal...

Hmm....there's a business opportunity in there somewhere.

Is no one going to touch that...? Are we still doing phrasing...?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: JIMC5499

I want to climb Tikaboo, set up a telescope and record it for later upload.

Sure would make for a good livestream.

Poor Gov.. the # storm they are unprepared for.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aryabhata
a reply to: scojak

well accourding to the op 120000 at least think it is there

Thanks, I must have skipped over that part of the title...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let me add 4 more.
Long run desert water

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thats what ive been saying for a couple weeks!
Its probably about 20 mi from the gate to the actual base.
They better have some superstar triathletes!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thats what ive been saying for a couple weeks!
Its probably about 20 mi from the gate to the actual base.
They better have some superstar triathletes!!!!

That is the mountain lion obstacle course area.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join