It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Think infrastructure. Not enough porta potties to handle the load. How will you transport 120,000 people there? How will they be fed? Pure fantasy.

You could promote it like a concert. Get the Jonas Brothers or whoever is hip these days to perform. Then napalm them, too.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think the dress code wasn't an option you can also go like this:

Ahhh, I can do that.

however,

I feel something will show up ( a great beast able to bite your head off) just as we get close to base that will make us

Run away, run away.

edit on 9-7-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Flavian

Only the truly idiotic, insane, or hard core are going to keep going after a firepower demonstration. A couple helicopter gunships putting down a line of rounds ahead of the crowd, a few uparmored vehicles firing over the crowd, and you've just lost a huge chunk of them. Add a few undercover OSI or security personnel to start the panic, and you'll be even better off.

For the more serious, non-lethal microwave weapons, water cannons, and tear gas. They have miles to walk to get to the base, so they have plenty of room to set up gradually escalating responses.

I prefer the passive resistance approach. Release a pride of mountain lions into the area. Then post warning signs about being stalked and eaten.

It will be easier to deal with PETA complaints after that.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1 Are they actually willing to go that far to enter this base to get killed

Look at it this way - natural wastage? Who's gonna miss 'em?

It's Pizzagate all over again!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And they have 120,000 bullets for each one of them!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

Not that there's a chance they will get into the base but if there is anything it will be moved.

There's nothing left there, except Bob Lazar's dignity.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Why? somehow I do like the consistency of it all. But I don't think it's the way to do it. Because it ain't worth the drama it could lead to?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Are they able to pick locks? Or open bunker doors?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I can't imagine anyone would be so daft.
I'd like to say it'd be entertaining to watch, but honestly - not so much. It's kind of a scary thought.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

It starts to become " How to trigger a false flag invasion"

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

So assuming they get to a building it'll be more of a stakeout? Or a siege/blockade?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Groom Lake is more active than ever, for classified testing. They recently did a lot of construction to make room for more projects.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: JIMC5499

I want to climb Tikaboo, set up a telescope and record it for later upload.

Meet you there for the largest mass Darwin awards giveaway??

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Sounds like a fun time. We're going to need a huge ass bag of popcorn though.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Woody510

Sounds like a fun time. We're going to need a huge ass bag of popcorn though.

If your going to sit out. Do live videos. Bring evidence whether or not US military start shooting everyone on process anything that can zoom in close enough. Tired of seeing UFO triangles hidden from public.

edit on 9-7-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Think infrastructure. Not enough porta potties to handle the load. How will you transport 120,000 people there? How will they be fed? Pure fantasy.

They should hire the guy who organized the Frye festival to work out those logistics.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Don't think they'll need the triangles out a few passes from an A10 would most likely work.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

They'll be lucky to get within 15 miles of the base if they even show up. I guarantee security forces are well aware of this and will have laid on a ton of extra security, and have the entire area blocked off well outside the fence. The people on the base won't even notice it happening.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I seriously suspect that any real highly secret research is likely going on at underground sites at other bases and 51 is likely now being used for secondary testing only, if alien artifacts were there then also expect them to have been moved somewhere more secure and the reason is simple, it is too well known.

It still has a purpose for secondary testing and military program's, it is still an ultra top secret site and it probably still does some less sensitive research but the juicy stuff is likely elsewhere now since 51 is now too vulnerable - but a great place to use to distract the public.

If these people go ahead with this expect some of them at least to receive very heavy sentences under the US defense laws since they will be forced to make an example if this goes ahead and even if they did storm the site those guards are authorized to use lethal force AND they will do.

Also if there is biohazardous, chemical and radiological materials on the site (And there are a great many claim's that there ARE) then these people are not only lemmings running over a cliff into the sea but over a cliff into a poisoned sea full of hungry predators and many will then suffer mysterious illness, cancers and worse, I would not even want to live in the nearby town from what I have read in the past with the site having been used to illegally incinerate all manner of waste substances and many former workers apparently having suffered all manner of illness as a result.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Groom is just as active as it ever was, and is still the primary R&D site for the Air Force. It's not going anywhere for years to come with the new construction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join