It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

And that's if they maintain an average pace. It would probably be double that.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

yeah - like to see a mob of sillivilians walk 16miles in 4 hours

1 in 15min = easy

16 in 4 hours - requires a measure of fintness stamina and discipline [ mental ]

i particularly foresee people who think that " storming area 51 = good idea " having a severe discipline defficit

i shall make no pithy insults about fat lazy perkins

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Could you please post just the html part as a link. I really want to see this

Area 51 movie

(**Eta** for those that don't read posts in previous threads)

For those that didn't see the original post.. this movie (much like this whole idea of storming Area51) is for plain entertainment and a lot of snickering starring Bruce Boxleitner (Captain John Sheridan of Babylon 5 fame).

edit on 7/25/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Big difference between clicking a button on a web page and actualing travellng 100s to 1000s of miles away and hiking through a desert for the chance to be arrested.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

My other half and I walked less than half that distance, in much cooler temps, and it took us a good 6-7 hours to do it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Some people are getting their Naruto runs and posting them on the web!

Somebody is training!!

Naruto running for 15 miles across the desert??

*Back to chuckling manically*

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode
a reply to: Flavian

Moving at an average speed and unencumbered, one foot in front of the other without any climbs, it takes Joe Normal 15min to walk a mile. At that pace from the gate to the tarmac would take ~4hrs.

With no shade.
With no water source.
Also being actively pursued.

On the plus side it's a dry heat.

I've done 16 miles before in favorable conditions (full pack though) and was absolutely destroyed afterward. Add to that it can get a lot hotter than 80 degrees as suggested farther back in the thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Relic88

The 80 degrees is the average September temperature for Tonopah. It could be higher, it could be lower, that's just the average.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Ah, got it. Still, nothing to shrug off when you are exerting yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They need to storm the Vatican that’s where most of the alien evidence is stored I reckon. a reply to: 0bserver1

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Oh definitely not, even 80 degrees in the desert is nothing to sneeze at.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So I've realized that this whole thing is an idea that has gone a bit wild. Yeah, zillions of someones have committed to something or other relative to the "effort". But I like to look at it as a hypothetical real thing.

The logistics of such a thing even for just 100 people are out of control. Staging, supplies, arrivals, accommodations, the "rush plan", what if you get in, what happens after just to name just a few.

Perhaps they should do a test run with a base more "accessible" or accommodations friendly. Take Fort Carson, or McDill AFB for instance - plenty of cushy hotels nearby, Walmarts and such. Heck, what about Wright Patt? Easy pickings, right? Rush those gates, then take that failure and multiply it by a factor I can't imagine for Area 51...
edit on 25-7-2019 by Relic88 because: added base

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

im honestly surprised we haven't heard about the leaders of this whole thing getting arrested.

i wonder where musing online crosses the line into an act of domestic terrorism

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Relic88

I've done 16 miles before in favorable conditions (full pack though) and was absolutely destroyed afterward. Add to that it can get a lot hotter than 80 degrees as suggested farther back in the thread.

Absolutely. You get it.

My spouse and I frequently backpack through the untamed wild, and covering just 10-15mi a day with a full pack will wreck even the fittest. Once the afternoon fatigue hits our rate of travel drops from a brisk 3mi per hour to just 1mi. I can't imagine trying to haul even 10lbs (3+ liters of water) across an open desert. Wait, I can...it suuuuucks.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What if they start doing crazy things. What if ISIS is embedded within the group or whatever. It could also be a diversion. I wonder if anyone found those who started the entire thing as this is obviously a planned insurrection against the USA? Since that Facebook post has been allowed to continue, can we make the claim that Facebook is allowing, aiding and enabling an attack against the USA under the guise of "aliens"?

Do you find this odd:

But joke or not, with millions of people claiming they're ready to force their way into one of its top secret bases, you would probably have assumed the US government would be chasing Matty down to find out what the hell he was playing at. Well, apparently not. He added: "Like, I figured the FBI would be knocking on my door right about now, but nobody has shown up, nobody's tried to contact me, nobody's messaged the page. It's interesting, for sure."

It could be the Feds plan to take down Zuckerberg Et Al.

In fact hear me out. Facebook allows this thing to roll and say just 1000 show up but the feds put several "plants" in the group and say they fire several missiles or whatever at the base as in a false flag. Then you have a case against Facebook!

edit on 25-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 25-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Man Behind the Area 51 Raid Facebook Event Thinks an EDM Festival Could Work Instead Matthew MeadowJuly 22, 2019 EDM NewsEvents If you haven’t heard about millions of people planning to storm Area 51 in Nevada on September 20, you’ve probably been living under a rock… or you just don’t have social media. Either way, as of this moment, over 3 million people have RSVP’d either “going” or “interested” to the event. But the man who created it, Matty Roberts, a college student, has different goals.

Facebook Area 51

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The majority of "going" won't actually go. It's easy to click, harder to show up.

The few that show up will claim not enough showed to do the assault but it was a success because they "scared" the base.

This is basic internet viral BS in fantasy land.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The majority of "going" won't actually go. It's easy to click, harder to show up.

The few that show up will claim not enough showed to do the assault but it was a success because they "scared" the base.

This is basic internet viral BS in fantasy land.

Indeed. They could have a backup plan. The Southwest has some magical places to hike and camp. Maybe they can get Greer to come along and conjure up some spaceships with his laser...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So, let me see if I have this right....

Instead of using actual evidence that's already on Facebook, They either come up with a plan to storm Area 51, or take over the plan, so they can launch a false flag that will damage one of our most valuable R&D facilities to take down people that have nothing to do with it?

Yeah, no.

As for arresting him, for what? Until someone crosses that line around the base nothing illegal has happened.
edit on 7/25/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hello,
Yes, yes, I know, there are past Area 51 video games out there, not relevant for this discussion.

Have any software developers thought to build a simulation of the 1.5 million distinguished participants walking or running (the naruto run) as close as they can to the built up area of Area 51? Like, graphical simulations of various outcomes?

Such a simulation could be quite clever, like, the logistics of massing 1.5 million people, then at exactly 3AM 1.5 million naruto runners cross into the property, and make their way 12 miles to the built up area, and then ending with forcibly entering a building and "rescuing" ET and turning him loose in the public (or handing him a cell phone to call home)

There's a lot of talent on this website, perhaps some kind of simulation will evolve before Sep 20.

Cheers !!!

edit on 25/7/19 by Adonsa because: corrected spelling error line 5

edit on 25/7/19 by Adonsa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join