It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And what actual proof is there of aliens at Area 51, or anywhere else? Not anecdotal evidence but actual proof. A belief they're here isn't proof anymore than seeing something you don't understand. A lack of proof is not proof.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You sound upset that you cannot see it. I know it does your head in a bit a the start with so much uncertainty in todays media landscape. Part of this storm is to wash away the deception around these topics.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I'm not upset in the least. It's not a matter of not seeing it. Almost every bit of proof is anecdotal, or something misidentified or misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Its not as though they would have big signs up to announce Alien tech just sitting around.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Of course not. But claiming it's there, or that aliens are here doesn't make it true either.

(post by rej33083 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Imagine creating a campaign to storm the Chic-Fil-A HQ in Atlanta, demanding the recipe for Classic Coke. They keep it there locked away on behalf of Coke Inc. I know this because a chemical engineer who worked there in 1996 said he saw it himself and I trust his statement since he accurately described the keycode locks and broom closets. Thousands of witnesses have seen them serve Coke for years - like we're supposed to believe it's just syrup they purchase from a vendor?!

Enough lies! 2019 is the year we topple Big Coke(TM) and take the power of beverage consumption into our own hands!

In all seriousness...
Imagine the disappointment when the AirForce, exhausted from all the subterfuge, finally lets the public in on the big secret: "Aliens? Never seen one. Now who's ready for whitepapers on Plasmoids?!"

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

Reasonable conspiracy that needs to be addressed.

I want to know what Chic-Fil-A is doing to chickens. There must be some connection.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode
Imagine creating a campaign to storm the Chic-Fil-A HQ in Atlanta,

Do it on a Sunday.
There won't be anyone there to stop you.

edit on 7/22/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You can't pull the wool over my eyes. I have seen the documentary - Independence Day.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: kwakakev

The public doesn't need to be involved in that review in any way.

the government definitely needs to hold some secrets back for various reasons some nobel some not so much

but with tech so powerful or that have abilities most would find imposable who is really in control at that point?

imagine a Dr strangelove situation but with extreme weapons and aircraft. We all know there is some pretty funky stuff flying around not using normal methods to stay aloft and the tech on these things could change the world.

again i have to point out that if the rest of the world knew exactly how advanced we were it might start a war to stop us because at a certain point if we haven't passed it already we(the US) will be way to far ahead for others to catch up[ in a meaningful way, militarily at least.

We might not have allot of these platforms and they cost a ton of money, time and resources and secrecy but we have them. I have a good feeling the US has got hypersonics down.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I don't believe they will turn up but I hope they do and i don't believe US military will in good conscience murder tens let alone thousands and if they do what happens then? Could this be set up? What would the agenda be? Martial Law? Everyone is convinced no one will go but you forget 2 things.....America have millions of patriots who will want to know the truth from the government t1.....Americans have millions of stupid people

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I was thinking the other day that much as I enjoy a good movie..... I haven't really seen one on Area 51 that made me say bravo!

So let me present this instead purely for the entertainment factor that this thread should enjoy, (or feel free to boo and hiss as I Naruto Run out of here).

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Could you please post just the html part as a link. I really want to see this

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I read that they now are up to 1,700,000 as in 1.7 MILLION on facebook!!!

CNET
edit on 24-7-2019 by Waterglass because: bad link

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That's crazy..

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Its going to be a problem. Even if 1000 showed up.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

No it won't. From the "front gate" of the base to the base proper is 16 miles of nothing but desert. That's 16 miles that can be used to disable any vehicles that actually get through the gate. And if they stop outside the gate, can you honestly, and with a straight face say that 1,000 people are up for walking 16 miles through the desert? The Tonopah area averages around 80 degrees in September.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Only 80 degrees? That suprises me......being from the cold wastelands of North Yorkshire desert to me always means over 100 (in my head).......80s is nice weather.

Im intrigued now, why couldnt people walk 16 miles in 80 degree heat? That seems eminently do-able so what am i missing?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Moving at an average speed and unencumbered, one foot in front of the other without any climbs, it takes Joe Normal 15min to walk a mile. At that pace from the gate to the tarmac would take ~4hrs.

With no shade.
With no water source.
Also being actively pursued.

On the plus side it's a dry heat.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join