It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No. Contrary to what others say, we don't have a right to know everything the military is doing or researching. It's kept secret for a good reason.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It's kept secret for a good reason.

Yes, to keep the unwashed masses in the dark.

I know, if the public knew all the secrets the damn world would end.

MKUltra was a secret kept for a good reason because if the people knew what was happening they would have lynched the CIA.

What good reason do you have?

P

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

It's kept secret for a good reason.

When it comes to war secrets can be the difference between life and death for all involved. When the alien project started It was given a very high classification. Since that time and with all the compartmentalization that has built up since it does appear there are few people, if any that do have a clear picture of just what is going on in the the military.

Too many secrets helped 9/11 go the way it did. Now with the world preparing for WW3 over this, the culture of hiding all the puzzle pieces has left everyone in the dark. It does appear that the Pentagon is struggling to control the situation in some ways.

I do understand that with the military secrets are important, but it is also important to know just where you are going. There needs to be a big internal review that can walk through all the doors, work out what is really going on and help put the train back on the rails. The Naruto run through things like minecraft is a great start for the public to help support these efforts. The US military must sort this out, other wise the risk of the rest of the world sorting it out is getting real.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Just really goes to show who is actually in charge ... and it aint We The People.

That I think is not entirely true. Look how dangerous social media like Facebook can be and if this Larp raid actually would gather a great number of people there one can ask himself, why didn't FB removed that event from their platform?

Are they using it to their own agenda to create something and see how this plays out politically?
There now seems a trend to storm like almost everything.

The military as we have seen has to act on every threat that potentially could happen.
I'm not saying that it's used for that purpose intentionally, but some will certainly want to see the outcome and use it as a tool for future things to come maybe?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

No. Contrary to what others say, we don't have a right to know everything the military is doing or researching. It's kept secret for a good reason.

People forget that most of those secret technologies are involved with high tech companies that eventually will bring those technologies to our homes implemented inside commercial planes, cars name it.. there's a whole industry evolving from it and could also harm those industries and economies that we see today I think?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
They need to make sure to bring the RVs.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Because, contrary to what you or others may think, there really are unfriendly people out there. If everything we're developing is out there in every detail, they know what we have and can develop counters to it.

Yes, I know, that's not true and everyone would get along beautifully if we just got rid of the military and all their secrets. Just throw everything ot there and everyone will get along. Because the only reason the exist is to keep us oppressed and hide all the super secret technologies.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The public doesn't need to be involved in that review in any way.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The public doesn't need to be involved in that review in any way.
The "Old Guard" is back on the planet to rid the Earth of the "imprisoned" one and his minions once and for all. The control loop is going to collapse. The technological terrors of earth's armies are a joke compared to the black league's "discs", "tictacs" and "cubed spheres". Eye hear a certain cloaked planet is going to allow the monoatomic gold in their atmosphere to dissipate just as the reinforcements arrive from the vicinity of the Pleiades. Interesting times indeed. Eye find humanity's lack of faith disturbing...

Horus Sun Flesh

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I agree at the highest levels the public does not need to know it all. And for Trump to know it all would probably do his head in with everything else on his plate. There does need to be some committee formed with the approval of Trump to be able to review, consider and provide recommendations to Trump on how to proceed. A group with access to it all and he trusts to tell him what he needs to know.

In someways it is too late and has already began with many people performing their own reviews of the situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Classified programs are reviewed and monitored.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What about all the unacknowledged special access programs?

I am sure there is some review. There was some review the first time JE got arrested. Kick in all the doors if they have too is my call.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

They're still reviewed.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well after the public funded sources of black operations, there is the private sector sources of funding. Follow the money.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

All classified programs are reviewed and unless they're being built using internal company funding, their budget comes through Congress. It's even publicly released, even if not all the details of each program are.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What about all the funding that will come along with the human and drug trafficking that is about to go boom?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

All DoD funding comes through Congress and the NDAA. It's very public and several times new classified programs have been found going through the budget.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes, I know, that's not true and everyone would get along beautifully if we just got rid of the military and all their secrets. Just throw everything ot there and everyone will get along. Because the only reason the exist is to keep us oppressed and hide all the super secret technologies.

That is a cheap shot.

I have never believed what you just tried to tie me to.

Do Aliens exist?

No-one has the right to hide that answer from We The People. No one!

But sure mate, take the cheap shots.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join