It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How to win a free vacation at Guantanamo Bay

1. Show up for the Storm Area 51 event
2. Enter the base

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Those that do show up will be identified and a tag file will be assigned to their identity, and will never realize when it happened. Not that it would matter much, but it is a tag.

I also feel no one would be stupid enough to cross that line.

If I was a gambler, however, one hell of a side bet and big odds.
edit on 17-7-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This was started a while back by a lady that took over from Art Bell the last time before he passed on. The plan was that she would walk in alone and everyone else would wait peacefully on lawn chairs or something. I never expected it to even start because she took Arts passing rather hard and became rather unstable on the air. I wish her well and hope for the best.

Her heart is in the right place and she wants to make a statement for disclosure. Not sure that she is even still involved in this although from what I remember , the september date fits exactly.

You are all blowing this way out of proportion.

That said , I would not go even if I could because it does have the potential to get out of hand and that would just be a sad tribute to the man who began so very much.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"Can someone please explain to me what the #! a 'Karen' is and what is their operational function?!"

"Well first sir, it's important to understand that Karens come in a variety of dyes such as 'muted platinum', 'summer silver', 'gold frosting', 'highlight/lowtones'..."

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

The Karen is probably the only creature feared more than the Dependapotomus by members of the military.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The Pentagon should consider a Debbie dependa deployment.
Seems like a untapped resource.
I don't mean that as a Jody pun. Or did I?
Please don't ban me.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

On June 27, Matty Roberts, who lives in California, created the Facebook page as a joke, not realizing that millions would rally behind his battle cry to "see them aliens" at the Air Force facility in Nevada.

Link

Roberts told KLAS he'd declined interviews as interest was skyrocketing because he thought if he revealed his identity he might have FBI agents showing up at his door.

Facebook and the NSA already let them know who did it.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi,

The real question becomes,
"Which airline will declare itself to be
'The Official Airline of the Stormtrooper Strike
on Area 51
?'"

It's doubtful that Clark County, NV will have
enough active participants, or protesters
(or whatever they want to be called), "ET liberators,"
to miss their day jobs and go 150 miles to Groom Lake.

Therefore the distinguished attendees
will arrive from all over the US and all over the world
to participate.

And so, are airlines, charter airlines, bus companies,
and camper dealerships preparing to accomodate all
120,000+ participants? Well, they do have plenty of
advance notice (Sep 19-21).

Lots to do, T-Shirts, carnival rides,
portable slot machines, concert performers
and celebrities, and news media.
Will distinguished establishments such as
the world-famous Chicken Ranch,
set up mobile brothels (at the protestors'
gathering places)?

Who's gonna pay for all this? George Soros?

edit on 18/7/19 by Adonsa because: Corrected line feed error

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I wonder if the Jody network is really behind it. Get the Air Force to pull more people in, more Dependas at home alone, target rich environment.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

i imagine school busses with 3 lines of directed explosives 2 rows of little steal ball bearings and the middle lime would be copper like AT configed

of course you could put many many lines of anti personnel and even light armor lines on your attack buses that are loaded to the gills with anfo so when the bus is immobilized or hit with a big change BOOOOM either way

if you had a bunch of thies you would be a force to recon with, and they could easily modded for remote control, ever build a rc car?

the civs do not have any idea what they would really be up against otherwise they wouldn't be there

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Here is how I see it going down.....

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
George Knapp's I-Team 8 out of Las Vegas did this video bit the other day.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I haven't read this thread in it's entirety but isn't it funny how this popped up shortly after the Epstein stuff started blowing up? Kind of makes the cynic in me think this is a distraction, it worked as well.

Can't have them proles talking about Epstein and the connections he has from royals to politicians to financiers. Why they might just think the whole system is corrupt and topple it.

Drain the swamp Donny.

edit on 19-7-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

amazingly - other people have opinied that this is a " distraction " drom other events

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
George Knapp's I-Team 8 out of Las Vegas did this video bit the other day.

This type of video isn't really doing much to dissuade people from going, it almost seems the opposite.
Without actually saying "come to A51" GK seems to be reporting all the locals are ready to receive hoards of people.
Perhaps not hundreds of thousands, but certainly thousands.
I guess they (including GK) are all just being opportunistic.
I would probably do the same if i was running the Little A'Le'Inn....

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think it's clear that no matter what happens in the next 2 months a lot of people are going to show up for this, even if none are intent on actually storming A51 (although you can't preclude a few fool hardy individuals with a detention or death wish!).

Can't help feeling the desert might end up looking a bit like a scene from Contact around the Sept 20th.

Watch from 1:14....

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

I haven't read this thread in it's entirety but isn't it funny how this popped up shortly after the Epstein stuff started blowing up? Kind of makes the cynic in me think this is a distraction, it worked as well.

I agree. That EP stuff is so dark and depressing... To have a good laugh and get dem aliens out helps a lot.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

RICKKKY SPAANNNISH and klip clop lol

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join