It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
It's getting real now. The maintainers found out that's where the 10mm sockets and morale are kept.

Remember, the M in US Air Force stands for Morale.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Damn Area 51, keeping all the Flightline to themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Should we mount a rescue mission for the 10mm sockets?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
120,000 snowflakes melted hope it will be live

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've been part of a few Facebook events where the numbers of people attending is a complete farce. For some reason people ignore the "Interested" or "Maybe" button and go right for that "Attending" one. I'd be willing to bet less than a thousand people show up. Military won't even need to use force, for many, seeing an automatic weapon in person is enough of a threat to turn and walk away.

Really cool concept though and would make for a great movie. Even if they made it onto the actual base/runways, there's no way anyone is getting into a hangar or into the mountain hangar(s). I think the only way a breach could be considered is if an employee brought someone in while several thousand people were trying to actually get in...and even then, I'd be willing to bet their prepared to NOT be distracted by the people showing up specifically for that reason.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
posted on BBC UK News website. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Really cool concept though and would make for a great movie. Even if they made it onto the actual base/runways, there's no way anyone is getting into a hangar or into the mountain hangar(s). I think the only way a breach could be considered is if an employee brought someone in while several thousand people were trying to actually get in...and even then, I'd be willing to bet their prepared to NOT be distracted by the people showing up specifically for that reason.

Agreed. I mentioned this early in the thread. Even if they get on the base there will be nowhere to go because it will all be in lock down mode. Only someone on the inside would/could let anyone in. And what would they have to gain by doing that?

Also, even though it is illegal to enter the airspace above without permission from air traffic control, a multitude of news helicopters could do it, but there still would be nothing to see.

Because everything important is underground.

And those news organizations would face fines afterward that would/could be more than the profits they made from the aerial filming.

The ONLY thing I think that could come out of this whole thing is if someone reached S-4 and filmed Bob Lazar's hanger doors. Then we would have proof that those existed, and another part of his story would be proven.

Then the FBI would/could blame Bob for starting this whole thing.

edit on 16-7-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: can't spell worth spit

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Best suggestion ever. The base commander should run with it and turn it into a giant paintball match.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

What they are gaining is awareness to woo..

This is probably a government ploy

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It all started as an Internet meme joke and now it's gotten out of hand.

Wait... is that the Area 51 assault, or the Trump presidency?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Assaulting A51..... all it takes is one dip# to gone with a pistol and then things go sideways.

Roll out “food trucks” to the rally point. You drop some bad chorizo burritos on them and they will have a dying iguana in their belly at “go time”. Montezuma’s Revenge. Effective. Mostly non lethal.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm about to make t-shirts that say:

"I stormed Area 51 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What was started as a bit of a joke has gotten out of hand.

But that's not surprising really when you think about it, the Area 51 mythos has enthralled people ever since the Roswell incident. As things do on the internet, it gained traction and that brought people into the fold who perhaps didn't have the ability to see the humour in the idea and like a snowball its grown into this beast we have today.

Yes, there will be a lot of people who turn up for this, yes I believe that people will attempt to Storm into the base. And all thats going to come from it is pain and death.

Lets be honest, cops will try to stop them, MP's will try to stop them, this will change into Non lethal (CS, Rubber Bullets, Water Cannons, etc etc) but when this doesn't stop the tide of people they will go kinetic. They do not want people on the base, irrespective of if they have UFO, Alien, advanced tech what ever it is on the base, they will stop people at all costs. Remember, they are legally authorized to use lethal force.

And you will always get unstable, irrational people who will bring weapons, and you'll also get people who have no interest in the "cause" but are there only to cause trouble.

End of the day, the US military will use a massive hammer to stop the tide and protect their secrets.

edit on 16/7/19 by BalderAsir because: fixed image

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
I'm about to make t-shirts that say:

"I stormed Area 51 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

I’ll set up a stand with you... I’ll have a stack of shirts made up saying, “I’m with Stupid ——>”

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The meme, the myth, the madness... (just some additional silliness, really
)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

lol in this group it would be super easy.

but i'm surprised no one said anything about what i said before, it would take that level of commitment and training to even get into the base. you could need to have VBIEDS and up armor EVERYTHING and so much ammo that i can't even imagine a figure you would need to kit people out.

i think 10K heavily armed and trained fighters with weapons that would put them on even ground, at the very least have a fighting chance(MANPADS and IR/THERMAL optics radio comm stuff and most importantly TRAINING) MIGHT be able to take the base until the military got the airpower there and the tanks and huge amounts of ground forces until the takeover was put down.

you would be deemed an enemy combatant that had taken control of a secure US military installation, how long in reality do you think it would take until the first hellfire flew....

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

There is still 2 more months to go until this thing comes to a head, God help us all.

edit on 17-7-2019 by kwakakev because: added photo

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Most probably don't remember that they signed something anymore ...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

With something like this, it is prudent to plan for the worst and hope for the best. God speed.

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join