It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikeOS

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: NikeOS

You keep claiming that we've sold nuclear weapons, but haven't offered a single shred of proof that we have. We've sold all kinds of conventional weaponry, but prove that we've sold nuclear weapons to anyone. You keep claiming it, so prove it.

you know its a conspiracy website I gather

I love when people use this as a defense for claiming completely fantastical things that they just made up out of thin air with no evidence. Yes, it's a conspiracy site. You're generally free to post whatever boneheaded theory you want. That doesn't mean the other users that have brains should just take what you say at face value "because it's a conspiracy site." It's a conspiracy site, not a repository for 3rd grade fiction.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Lots of theories around about what could be found. Some want to break out ET, some are linking it to pedogate, some think demons are being summoned, other just want a closer look at a UFO. The stories of the Dulce Base and it's underground alliance look to be surfacing. Could this really be an independence day, a fight of the titans between heaven and hell? Could there even be a civil war as the US military turns on it's self?

One thing is clear, anyone who enters does so at their own risk.

Another theory is that what could be found there is human-made top-secret aircraft that use human-developed top-secret technology.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Well all know that one. What else is behind that top secret door?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

A lot of still classified aircraft that are no longer flying, but were stored because eventually they can be brought to light.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: kwakakev

A lot of still classified aircraft that are no longer flying, but were stored because eventually they can be brought to light.

Any idea how many parsecs it takes them to complete the Kessel Run?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If half a million show up, I don't think there would be any way to stop them. My bet is warning shots would be fired, but to actually fire on civilians, nah. I will have my popcorn ready that night and see if I can find a live stream though. Might get interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

They won't get near the base, even with half a million. That area is so remote they'll all drop like flies before getting close. They'll block all the roads miles from the base to keep vehicles from getting too close, and they'd have to walk all that distance just to get to the outer edge of the base.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Well all know that one. What else is behind that top secret door?

Does anything else need to be, other than Earth-tech government secrets?

originally posted by: Flavian
Any idea how many parsecs it takes them to complete the Kessel Run?

Well, if you want to go the known safe route, then that route is 12 parsecs long. However, it's possible to take a shorter -- but much more dangerous -- route that is less than 12 parsecs.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well, if you want to go the known safe route, then that route is 12 parsecs long. However, it's possible to take a shorter -- but much more dangerous -- route that is less than 12 parsecs.

It is not worth the risk to shorten he route by .0003 parsec. Just juice up the 115 and run at 101% output.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You trying to end up in hell? Lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Flavian

Only the truly idiotic, insane, or hard core are going to keep going after a firepower demonstration. A couple helicopter gunships putting down a line of rounds ahead of the crowd, a few uparmored vehicles firing over the crowd, and you've just lost a huge chunk of them. Add a few undercover OSI or security personnel to start the panic, and you'll be even better off.

For the more serious, non-lethal microwave weapons, water cannons, and tear gas. They have miles to walk to get to the base, so they have plenty of room to set up gradually escalating responses.

😆😆😆😆

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This might be a sweet setup for a light duty counter insurgency training op.

edit on 15-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I expect Art Bell there making a cameo appearance like in a movie...... Oh wait never mind this is reality folks . AND IT IS A TALK SHOW (PLEASE REMEMBER THAT) I Hope that the audience appreciates this.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

if people really try and do this i think they will get a bunch of very nasty military grade riot control gear used on them and if they are dumb enough to line their clothing with metal foils to avoid microwave crowd control chemicals riot agents will be used that comes the less than lethal and very shortly after lethal weapons.

i guess this might be a real deal test to see if US forces will fire on US citizens, If they kill a bunch of people there will be HUGGGE amounts of backlash and there will be some serious blowback for the military and the contractors that work there.

if someone in my family got killed there(they wouldn't go) i would just target the JANET flights and start picking off scientists and other workers as they left the airport or when those buses are driving put steel plate around my engine and cab and get some runflats and blow up the bus when i got next to it VBIED style. everyone goes home at night as well.

CRAZY TALK, im sure im on a list now but that is something that might happen if the military takes out a large number of civilians, and honestly they will move everything really secret away if they haven't already, just incase. It would also make the AF look really good if they let people go and look around a few select places and than take leaders to other areas and when people see its just jets and some russian jets the AF can be like "see, told you guys there was nothing here". or if they wanteds to really sell it leaver the soon to be released B21 in a hanger.

i hope cooler head prevail

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
I kinda wish I lived in the area. I bet a taco, snow cone, or a corn dog truck could make a mint. Or maybe even a Lemonade Stand.

A popcorn truck outside the gates might do well too for people that tag along to watch the show from a safe distance.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Do we really need to see Chuck Norris s@#t his pants?

How about 500,000(LOL!) spontaneously, and in unison, just projectile pooping?

Hey wait....let me go get some extra popcorn.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It's getting real now. The maintainers found out that's where the 10mm sockets and morale are kept.

Remember, the M in US Air Force stands for Morale.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i feel like there is a cryptic message here

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yeah, that Morale is evil and must be destroyed at all costs.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join