It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I want to find a nice ridge out of the way where I can sit with a cold beer and a bowl of popcorn.

withoutbaggage.com...

bring the beer, I'll bring the popcorn.

Perhaps these folks could do a dry run at their local AFB flightline. Don't mind the "use of deadly force authorized" paint on the ground, I think that's just for show.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Time to print up 120,000 "I Stormed Area 51" T-shirts and set up a stand so they buy them on the way in lol
edit on 7/9/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

She's a hell of a climb, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

And now that they know about it they are moving anything real to a different location.....

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

They'll be probed.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

And now that they know about it they are moving anything real to a different location.....

Exactly what I was going to say.

Not that there's a chance they will get into the base but if there is anything it will be moved.
edit on 9-7-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
all I gots to say about this is

Abrams M1a2.......

29 palms aint that far away

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Do they really think that if there are UFOs then they're just kept in open hangars? There's houndreds if not thousands of people working on the base. And there's literally 0 reasons to not have it hidden.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Are there any ancient military historians out there?

I'm wondering where is the safest place to be in a Phalanx. Part of me thinks the rear line, but I bet it might be 2/3 of the way back. I say this because I think any attacking forces that happen to get through (or around) the phalanx would then turn around and attack the rear of the line from the back.

Although, if I were a member of an attacking force and happened to survive getting through the enemy phalanx, I think I would just keep running away from the fight.

edit on 7/9/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Lets assume this horde actually makes it fully on site. Either the good stuff will be gone, or the air force will just close the blast doors behind all the good stuff.

In fact, that'd be the military's best option. "Go ahead, come on site and try to get through these doors built to withstand a small nuke."

Hope they bring enough Mt Dew and doritos!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I'll believe that many are going to show up when I see it. The biggest part of those that say they're going to go will chicken out or have no intention of going. There's no way they're going to get near the base even if they do. The Air Force is well aware of this and will take steps to monitor it and stop it.

Whilst i totally agree with you, for arguments sake how could they actually stop it if it goes ahead as planned? They say stop, nerdboys say no and charge - i dont think the US military would be prepared to shoot 120'000 US citizens.....for started they could expect serious cuts in funding at the very least!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think they are wasting their time.
A handful of idiots might show, but before any meaningful group can gather, that pow wow will be shut down.
They won’t even fire a single shot.
Detained, arrested, then the local sheriffs department willmslap trespassing notices on them.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Maybe that was the point of this stupid plan, flush the ufo's out while there are already people up at Tikaboo with camera's rolling.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wouldn't this be considered a civilian government take over requiring Martial law ?

All bet's off then ...........

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Whats the best way to get onto a government list?

State on fakebook that you are intending to trespass onto a classified US military base,thereby compromising national security maybe?

Yep,I rekon that would do it.

Now maybe no one will show up at area 51,but guess what-now you are all on the list anyway and will probably run into issues if you try to enter/leave the USA.

Great move idiots.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't think they need to do any of that.. Those who go there I can say only one thing "V-MADS Directed energy weapons" you'll probably be running home for supper or be confined waiting for a trial I guess?

I've just previewed disappointments here..

Honestly, I don't think this could be the way to endanger yourself or to compromise something that's fragile enough to break.

But if they going to do it < go with style at least >>>>>>

edit on 0b07America/ChicagoTue, 09 Jul 2019 12:17:07 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 09 Jul 2019 12:17:07 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In other news, 50000 people were shot to death in the Nevada desert. Another 70000 are missing after attempting to overrun the US' most secretive base.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
those that have these intelligent ideas really show humanity or large numbers of humanity is just getting closer and closer to a world depicted in

Forget the year 2505, this documentary above has it wrong

It will happen much sooner.

How many ATSers have signed up?

Anyway,

I don't have a stormtrooper outfit, is that a requirement to join this crusade?

Pretty sure there will be Jedi knights among-st the storm troopers

There will be nothing the military can do once the Force wielders wave their hands and say these are not the troopers you are looking for, the 120,000 will get in and......

I guess disclosure will arrive in few months

Or

Or

the 144,000 from the bible was interpreted wrong and it should be 120,000.

God bless

All praise Jebus

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They really haven't thought this through have they?
I thought that when you enter the USA you now have to hand over your social media passwords before they let you in..

So anyone on this facebook group will not be allowed in anyway.
Or they will be detained on arrival.

It seems to me we have a finite amount of common sense availible to an ever growing population.
As the population grows,the common sense is getting spread thinner and thinner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join