It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NikeOS

The first time that an enemy helped an enemy, because they were fighting another enemy started it. The world isn't perfect, but it's the only one that we have.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Actually we have people here who have backed up their accusations so......

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No proof = speculation which = bewonderment by virtually everyone questioning it. Questioning WHY we have no proof because the outcome screams (secretive). Secrets hidden from the rest of us.

People like respected alien conspiracy theorists. This is no different.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well it's wrong. I know you agree with me on that point. So, what can we do to make it better? It's not selling more bombs and inciting more wars to kill off more innocent people that live in parts of the world who are less fortunate that we are.

Don't you ever question why we war so much?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Obama doesn't count.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So we sold nuclear weapons to these evil governments, who knows how long ago, and there's been no leak of it, they've never used them, and there's no proof they have them, but they have them because your instincts tell you they do. That's a bit of a leap to take.

Well it's wrong. I know you agree with me on that point. So, what can we do to make it better? It's not selling more bombs and inciting more wars to kill off more innocent people that live in parts of the world who are less fortunate that we are.

Don't you ever question why we war so much?

We war so much because we require resources. As long as we require resources, and someone else has more of them than we do, the result will be fighting for them. The world isn't going to suddenly get along because some government stops keeping secrets, it's going to get along when we can stop fighting over resources. Until that happens, there will be fighting and wars.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If i'm questioning it, i'm sure millions of others are. We saw John McCain getting buddy buddy with a bunch of JIhadi's turned ISIS. I think that's more than enough evidence to suggest that past administrations have been less that faithful to us, dont you think?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Being less than faithful is quite a bit different that selling nuclear weapons, don't you think? If ISIS had a nuke, it would have been used by now, probably on us somewhere. We already know that previous administrations have sold weapons to groups that became terrorist groups, because they were fighting someone we didn't like.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I saw how you turned my question to you around, clever.

So, are you saying that what John McCain did is unimportant? You seem to be avoiding the fact that he was # deep in it on our Expense - The Taxpayers.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

How far do you think they will actually get?

Im hoping they get to the ufo hangar

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I didn't say that it was right, but you kept saying that we're selling nuclear weapons, because your instinct tells you we were. Don't you think that ISIS would have used it if we had?

The government has done a lot of things that I don't agree with, that doesn't make them right. But Washington has a tendency to do that to people. I've seen many people elected that promised change, only to see them get to Washington and suddenly they're doing the same thing every other person in Congress has done over the years. Unless we replace almost all of Congress, or find a way to stop fighting for resources, it's not going to change.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If these guys are going, I'm in!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Don't you think that ISIS would have used it if we had?

I dont think anything about ISIS apart from they're lunatics, and that John McCain had something to do with them becoming the wackjobs that they are right now. I have a strong hunch though that Mr President would agree with me.

edit on 14-7-2019 by NikeOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I dont think anything about ISIS apart from they're lunatics, and that John McCain had something to do with them becoming the wackjobs that they are right now.

Many of us thought a religion, not John McCain, was the guiding influence for ISIS. Guess we were wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Wow, so John McCain was that powerful? That's amazing. I always thought that they were religious whackjobs. Who knew that they were just doing what McCain wanted.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now that John has passed, ISIS isn't what they used to be. That is surely the proof of his influence.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow so John McCain the innocent ? Is this where we're going?

www.cbsnews.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Even our President can see that this man was full of bullsh**

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Not in the least. John McCain was far from innocent. But he wasn't nearly as powerful as you seem to claim, and didn't turn ISIS into some whacko group going around killing everyone in sight. They are a hardcore religious extremist group. He might have facilitated them getting weapons, but he didn't turn them into what they are.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The Propaganda slash marketing machine is extremely powerful. Please don't underestimate the power of media driven influence.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Wow, so ISIS is innocent? That's what you're going for? They were just a bunch of really nice guys living peacefully in the desert until McCain got hold of them?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join