It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NikeOS

And you don't care if any of it gets compromised and could lead to that an entire nation to be defenseless by any stolen deep secret technology that could be ending up in the wrong hands ??

Let's say there's such a thing and some nutcase grabs something if they could manage to enter that is, how dangerous could some those items be we don't know what it does?
edit on 0b16America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2019 18:53:16 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2019 18:53:16 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikeOS

originally posted by: schuyler

a reply to: schuyler

I 'thought' i read something you wrote about apprehending a police car.

Jesus Friggin' Christ! The ISSUE was that you don't get to drive a police car just because you pay taxes that helped buy it. Is there something you don't understand about that point? Your point was that you pay taxes, therefore you deserve to know everything. I say that is not true. You are not owed "the truth" about Area 51. By "you" I mean everyone who has no need to know and by "you" I mean you, specifically because you have proven here that you can't be trusted with it.

How is it that you wrote about the police car, posted it, and it didn't show up as being already posted before you went back and changed it then? In laymen terms, your EDIT didn't show up as being Edited like everyone else's does. Do you work for ATS or something?

*SNIP* I edited it to add the quote from the original Facebook page about the fact that the whole thing is a joke. One edit to add the quote. That's all. The rest of it I have no idea what you are talking about.

Stealing a Police Car is much different from wanting to know WTF the Gov is hiding super duper incredibly secret information, while telling you at the same time that Aliens don't really exist (up until recently) and that weather balloons are the culprit. Do you see the difference? I do.

I said NOTHING ABOUT "stealing" a police car. You made that part up. Your "argument" was that because you pay taxes, you have a right to enter a secret base and see everything there. I'm simply pointing out that just because you pay taxes DOES NOT give you the right to utilize government facilities. You don't seem to understand that nobody is required to concede to your demands. No one, including government, is obligated to tell you "the truth." No one, including government, is obligated to tell you all the secrets. That's what security clearances are all about, and they are well encoded in laws and regulations. In other words, YOU LOSE. You are on the outside looking in, and it is going to stay that way. Thankfully.

edit on 14-7-2019 by spacedoubt because: Staff Snipped manners violation.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's another one that I hear a lot of. You do realize that the President has very little to do with what is revealed, right? He doesn't just get to say "Tell them everything you have at Area 51" and the Pentagon opens all the doors and invites people in. He also doesn't get to just change whatever he wants to because he's President. The only way anything changes is years of reform involving both the Pentagon and Congress. So don't hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Honestly I don't think people give a flying F anymore. We've heard so many excuses about why we're all babies and cant handle the truth we're now ready to vomit it back at the Government. Again... We sell NUCLEAR WEAPONS to Countries we claim are our Enemies and you're worried about what they might have to say about so called secrets about Aliens living underground our Country, that has never been proven, never been shown, never been anything.

The Gov is playing us big time, they take our money and then tell us all kinds of crap that makes absolutely NO sense.

Screw That.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

And you have proof that we sell nuclear weapons, right?

(post by NikeOS removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The Gov sells decommissioned weapons and vehicles to other Countries, so yes.

And if you think the past admins don't or haven't sold out the USA you're living in a fairy tale reality that doesn't exist in this dimention.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And I quote:

We sell NUCLEAR WEAPONS to Countries we claim are our Enemies

Nuclear weapons aren't "decommissioned weapons and vehicles", which we actually don't sell to other countries. We sell fully functional weapons systems to friendly governments, some of who end up as unfriendly governments eventually. But I still want to see your proof that we sell nuclear weapons. You've claimed that twice now, so you should have proof of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The Gov is playing us big time, they take our money and then tell us all kinds of crap that makes absolutely NO sense.

That may be true, but not the way things should be handled if one wants to stop this. Remember there are also a lot of people out there that don't even know this or don't care just because they've other things on their minds on a multitude of daily living variations that could fall, victim by people who just want to know what's in that base because of the rumors and stories that yet have to be confirmed by the government themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

How then should we go about this? How would you change this trend of Government lies and theft?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Would you consider the anti gay, anti woman anti child anti freedom Governments we've sold nuclear weaponry to a risk and/or a betrayal of our Human rights? Like say Saudi Arabia? They were charged with being head of the UN even though they still chop peoples hands off for stealing.

If so, Why?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You keep claiming that we've sold nuclear weapons, but haven't offered a single shred of proof that we have. We've sold all kinds of conventional weaponry, but prove that we've sold nuclear weapons to anyone. You keep claiming it, so prove it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
answer my question and I might answer yours.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

for the record.

BECAUSE, numb nuts, I edited it to add the quote from the original Facebook page about the fact that the whole thing is a joke. One edit to add the quote. That's all. The rest of it I have no idea what you are talking about.

If anything You are the Numb Nuts here. I haven't got any dumb dumb. Potty mouthing me doesn't help your intellect, btw.

You continue to mis-characterize what I wrote, intentionally, therefore you qualify for the term. But here is the bottom line:

1. NOBODY is going to storm Area 51.

2. The whole thing is a joke, admitted at the outset by the founder of the meme in the first place.

3. Nobody is going to be harmed or killed by the government.

4. Nobody gets in. Get over it. End of story.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well as you know there's a lot of information on documents being released by many government agencies about what they do when it comes to the research of UFO's

if like a million people are willing to enter a base they can also build a partition and go to the government to demand more openness.

or peacefully protest on the streets or something like that.

But I'm not the person who you should ask those things there are brighter people that know how things work through law and enforcement.

But if I'm looking at the trend today I see more things revealed about UAP's and Ufo's then I've seen in a long time. I think patience is what we now need to focus on . It will come but not as fast as we want it to be , but it will come..
edit on 0b15America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2019 19:29:15 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2019 19:29:15 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ok, sure, you haven't answered from the first time I asked it, but whatever. I don't expect much.

It's called realpolitik. You don't always partner with people that have your best interest at heart, you partner with people that have similar goals as you. Not everyone in the world is going to get along with everyone else, but if both have the same interests, they get along amazingly well. We were at war with Vietnam in the 60s and 70s, last year one of our carrier battle groups made a port call there, and they're considering buying equipment from us and other Western nations, because China is encroaching on their interests. It's how things work.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You keep claiming that we've sold nuclear weapons, but haven't offered a single shred of proof that we have. We've sold all kinds of conventional weaponry, but prove that we've sold nuclear weapons to anyone. You keep claiming it, so prove it.

Let me add, that you are asking me for proof of bomb selling to enemies of the state, on a Conspiracy Website, you know its a conspiracy website I gather, therefore I cannot give absolute proof of anything on this website other than what I know, what I find, or what my intuition tells me. And a whole lot of Americans have a strong intuitive belief that shenanigans are ongoing within the deep and secret American Citizen funded Governement.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So you have no proof, you've just decided that it's true. Belief doesn't make it fact, no matter how many people believe it. It doesn't matter if the entire world believes it's true, it doesn't make it fact. If you're going to claim something as fact, you need actual proof to back it up, not just your instincts, or your belief.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I dont expect much either but whatever. I understand the direction your heading towards so its all OKAY.

What i'm saying is that they need to rethink how they do things, and why. Realpolitik needs to be revamped so that it matches American Values. By that I mean,

for anyone left guessing what Realpolitic means

Realpolitik is politics or diplomacy based primarily on considerations of given circumstances and factors, rather than explicit ideological notions or moral and ethical premises. In this respect, it shares aspects of its philosophical approach with those of realism and pragmatism

Who created this system?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Really enjoying all the entitled people who think just because they want it and want it NOW, they deserve to have anything they want, regardless the consequences.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join